OMG, YUUUUGE! Trump: I’m Reopening 9/11 Investigation

What is wrong with reopening the investigation?

How many times has this been done with the JFK assassination and the last one concluded that Oswald did not act alone?
exactly,the fact the last one concluded the first investigation was wrong and there was more than one shooter WHY are people so bent out of shape over a NEW investigation into this?
exactly.:thankusmile: the second investigation into the JFK assassination conluded the warren commission was wrong,that there were two shooters so WHY is everyone so bent out of shape over a new investigation into this? you all afraid they will come up with some evidence to prove they got it wrong as well?:cuckoo:

By now, most have wrapped their head around what Trump has actually done. He not only beat the Democrats and their heavily bias media machine, but he also beat the Republicans and the banks who finance it all. Many commentators refer to him as the guy who beat the globalists or the new world order that Bush infamously spoke of in the 90s. I still have not fully bought that conclusion as I am still waiting and watching how things play out, but with all that said... THIS IS BORDERING UNREAL!

Two quotes from Trump on this issue that have me shaking my head:

“First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened,” and far more importantly, “How do two planes take out three buildings in the same day? I never got my head around the fact that nothing is mentioned about the destruction of Building 7 in the 585 page document?”
Trump: I’m Reopening 9/11 Investigation – InvestmentWatch

For those out of the loop here, the World Trade Center was not just two skyscrapers. It was a complex of 7 buildings. Building 7 that he refers to collapsed at around 5PM that afternoon and was never hit by a plane. A few office fires were visibly observed on a few floors and the NIST claimed in their "final report" on this matter that this building, a 47 story steel and concrete skyscraper, collapsed into its own footprint, symmetrically, at freefall acceleration from fire alone. This has been a major problem for conspiracy theorists and scientists alike for obvious reasons.

Check it out:

wtc7naudetxf5.gif

He wants to go after the fed? And now this? Lincoln, Kennedy, Trump?
Thats what I like about Trump,he tells it like it is.BUshs pal Obama never said the investigation needs to be reopened or that it is an implausibility for two planes to take out three buildings.

Forum List

Back