OMG! The right does it too!

have I ever asked you to be nice to me?? you're a damn fake partisan hack.. why would I ask you t be nice to me??

So then why would anyone have to be nice to Rush? Is he somehow a messiah now?

nobody said you had to be nice to rush... but there is this thing called decency.. You know I really dislke ted kennedy and everything he stands for especially him swimming off and letting that woman drown..but it would be indecent of me to wish him a speedy death...and the fact the difference has to be explained to you says way more about you than it does about me.

Oh ... another construct by censors ... decency ... LOL

Again ... a rose by any other name ...

There is right and wrong, your analogy is not the same as a joke about "kidney failure" or our "government failing" ... no, that was just wrong, but making a wise crack about him wouldn't be wrong. You do realize that it's indecent to wear a bathing suit that shows your knees, much more one that shows your midriff ... right? It's also indecent for a woman to address politics, but damn it, I will be as indecent as I please on both those cases. Decency is an excuse for censorship, and is completely subjective. Nice try at spinning though.

So then why would anyone have to be nice to Rush? Is he somehow a messiah now?

nobody said you had to be nice to rush... but there is this thing called decency.. You know I really dislke ted kennedy and everything he stands for especially him swimming off and letting that woman drown..but it would be indecent of me to wish him a speedy death...and the fact the difference has to be explained to you says way more about you than it does about me.

There is right and wrong, your analogy is not the same as a joke about "kidney failure" or our "government failing" ... no, that was just wrong, but making a wise crack about him wouldn't be wrong. You do realize that it's indecent to wear a bathing suit that shows your knees, much more one that shows your midriff ... right? It's also indecent for a woman to address politics, but damn it, I will be as indecent as I please on both those cases. Decency is an excuse for censorship, and is completely subjective. Nice try at spinning though.

have it yer way kittie,, be as indecent as you please and I"ll say so as I please.. you can wish all your enemies death.. all day long.. and I'll make a decision about what kind of person you are.. that's the way it works,, deal with it..

"From my own experience visiting the troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this though. Despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Osama bin Laden, there's a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death."

CBS's Feherty apologizes to Pelosi, Reid - Michael Calderone - POLITICO.com

Just so you know, David Feherty is Irish and hardly a conservative, he claims to be in the middle and on the far outside of both the left and right. He is a former pro golfer on the European tour with a few years on the PGA tour, now he is a television commentator for a few tournaments...... not exactly a voice for the right...... or even funny. This is some of the other things he said in a local Dallas paper which is where the whole thing started...... the left made it a National story, nobody would have known about it if they hadn't.

From Wiki.........Feherty also made the following controversial remarks and described his politics as such: “As for me, my politics are somewhere in the middle—and then way outside both wings. I believe in the death penalty, especially for pro-lifers, child molesters, those opposed to gay marriage, and for stupid dancing in the end zone. I believe in the abolition of estate taxes and the Pickens Plan. I’d lower the legal drinking age and raise the driving age to 18 nationwide, make Kinky Friedman governor of Texas, and make all schools, public and private, start earlier with one hour of physical exercise.”

have it yer way kittie,, be as indecent as you please and I"ll say so as I please.. you can wish all your enemies death.. all day long.. and I'll make a decision about what kind of person you are.. that's the way it works,, deal with it..

Oh ... that hurts ... it hurts so bad I should just jump off a bridge! ...

... yeah.

Oh ... that hurts ... it hurts so bad I should just jump off a bridge! ...

... yeah.

poor thing!

Well, it is more honorable to shoot a woman than to beat her to death.

You know--it is not manly to beat women.

"From my own experience visiting the troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this though. Despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Osama bin Laden, there's a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death."

CBS's Feherty apologizes to Pelosi, Reid - Michael Calderone - POLITICO.com

Just so you know, David Feherty is Irish and hardly a conservative, he claims to be in the middle and on the far outside of both the left and right. He is a former pro golfer on the European tour with a few years on the PGA tour, now he is a television commentator for a few tournaments...... not exactly a voice for the right...... or even funny. This is some of the other things he said in a local Dallas paper which is where the whole thing started...... the left made it a National story, nobody would have known about it if they hadn't.

From Wiki.........Feherty also made the following controversial remarks and described his politics as such: “As for me, my politics are somewhere in the middle—and then way outside both wings. I believe in the death penalty, especially for pro-lifers, child molesters, those opposed to gay marriage, and for stupid dancing in the end zone. I believe in the abolition of estate taxes and the Pickens Plan. I’d lower the legal drinking age and raise the driving age to 18 nationwide, make Kinky Friedman governor of Texas, and make all schools, public and private, start earlier with one hour of physical exercise.”
yeah I know who he is. I also don't care and I don't care about what he said either. I was just trying to make a point but thankss for playing.

by the way wanda didn't say she hoped he would die, you don't always die from kidney failure. He could always get a transplant/:eusa_eh:

by the way wanda didn't say she hoped he would die, you don't always die from kidney failure. He could always get a transplant/:eusa_eh:

Don't hurt yourself while bending over backwards to explain a lousy comic hack and her screechy , weak assed attempt at humor that only those with a sophomoric sense of humor would find remotely funny. I find it interesting that a "black" President would get a semi-black hack to entertain him, he too was afraid to not laugh at unfunny crap. I guess he doesn't want to get more claims of how he's "not black enough" from Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

really???
Acute Renal Failure: eMedicine Nephrology
The mortality rate estimates vary from 25-90%. The in-hospital mortality rate is 40-50%; in intensive care settings, the rate is 70-80%. Increments of 0.3 mg/dL in serum creatinine have important prognostic significance
that doesnt sound too promising to me

really???
The mortality rate estimates vary from 25-90%. The in-hospital mortality rate is 40-50%; in intensive care settings, the rate is 70-80%. Increments of 0.3 mg/dL in serum creatinine have important prognostic significance
Seriously, I was joking. But hey thanks for the stats. And you know what I still don't care about what she said. It is comedy and not meant to be taken seriously and I also don't give two shits if the president laughed when she told the joke. Everyone tells crude jokes about political figures and some of you need alittle thicker skin.

LOL! Good point, it could also mean she hoped he peed his pants. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The total right wing meltdown never stops being funny.

LOL! Good point, it could also mean she hoped he peed his pants. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

stop being such a moron, this is not a meltdown
not even close to the shit you fucking morons did the previous 8 years

That made me spit my coffee. "WE ARE NOT MELTING DOWN YOU FUCKING MORON!!!":rofl:Heck, I almost had kidney failure there for a moment.

That made me spit my coffee. "WE ARE NOT MELTING DOWN YOU FUCKING MORON!!!":rofl:Heck, I almost had kidney failure there for a moment.
LOL keep showing what a moron you are

this is nothing compared to the shit you guys have done for 8 years
LOL
i'm laughing at you, moron, not melting down at all

really???
Seriously, I was joking. But hey thanks for the stats. And you know what I still don't care about what she said. It is comedy and not meant to be taken seriously and I also don't give two shits if the president laughed when she told the joke. Everyone tells crude jokes about political figures and some of you need alittle thicker skin.

Actually no, not everyone tells crude jokes, they are usually left up to the "comics" that lack any creativity or original thought. No one is telling jokes about Obammy, he's off limits because of the fear of being called racist........ pathetic, simply pathetic. Wanda doesn't have anything funny to say so she reverts to the angry semi black woman act...... boring.

really???

Actually no, not everyone tells crude jokes, they are usually left up to the "comics" that lack any creativity or original thought. No one is telling jokes about Obammy, he's off limits because of the fear of being called racist........ pathetic, simply pathetic. Wanda doesn't have anything funny to say so she reverts to the angry semi black woman act...... boring.

Ok ... so you clearly didn't even watch the correspondents dinner otherwise you wouldn't be babbling about nobody telling jokes about Obama.

really???

Are you joking? She called him the lawn boy, asshole.

Remember Bush's crude joke about looking for WMD under his couch?

You guys are pathetic, simply pathetic.

Buy some depends.

Sykes

"Govenor Palin she's not here tonight.. she pulled out at the last minute.. Somebody needs to tell her that's not really how you practice abstinence.."

real classy stuff that..

No. That was not very classy. Coulter said, “My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." What do you think? Hello? Hello?

I didn't here her say it! where and when?

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." -- Ann Coulter to George Gurley, New York Observer, August 21, 2002

Coultergeist | The New York Observer

You can find mention of the quite from various resources:

American Politics Journal -- The Wit and Wisdom (NOT) of Ann Coulter

An Interview With Ann Coulter - Right Wing News (Conservative News and Views)

Ann Coulter - Conservapedia

Ann Coulter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ann Coulter quotes

......Well?

Last edited:
really???

I have to go with Article with this one, you obviously did not watch the whole thing. Pretty much everyone got it that night including Michelle. Stopped acting like you are the red headed step child who got their puppy taken away.
I also have a feeling your ass is so tight you don't laugh at and most things, maybe you should start.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back