OMG Team Obama to train women especially mothers to recognize radicalization Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!

400 Million to fight terrorism...........how much does this program cost...............

Perhaps bullets and guns for those on the lines against ISIS instead of leaflets on how to figure out if your kid is getting radicalized....................

The Moms will know if the kid is getting radical or going off norm anyway.......moms always know this already.
No they don't, moms are blinded by love and it is common for even the most horrific criminal to have a mother who will plead their innocence in the face of indisputable evidence.

Just look at Michael Brown's mother...and Grandmother! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

400 Million to fight terrorism...........how much does this program cost...............

Perhaps bullets and guns for those on the lines against ISIS instead of leaflets on how to figure out if your kid is getting radicalized....................

The Moms will know if the kid is getting radical or going off norm anyway.......moms always know this already.
No they don't, moms are blinded by love and it is common for even the most horrific criminal to have a mother who will plead their innocence in the face of indisputable evidence.
That is true, but they KNOW............when something is wrong..............

So how does this training get them over that..............hmmmm............they know even if they try and deny it.

Because we all know that a mother and father will turn their child in because they THINK they may become radicalized..... BUT we also have history to know...

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/...l-be-turning-in-their-parents-to-the-gestapo/

Seems, the brainwashing can go both ways.... Hitler did it, a good lesson for the CommiecRATS!

I think the idea is not "turning them in" but recognizing the danger they are in and trying to intervene before it's too late.

Also, parents have turned their children in. Two girls from Colorado were intercepted in Germany (I think) on their way to Syria because their parents contacted the FBI. It's better than losing them to ISIS.

They made it all the way to Germany!!!...Where were the parents before hand?

AND, if these girls made it that far, they are TOO FAR GONE to turnaround.

Well then, maybe you just made the case for this program :)

Officials Teen girls likely recruited online to join Islamic State - The Denver Post

What's more valuable - spending our money on bullets and guns in a foreign war or preventing our own kids from becoming brainwashed and radicalized?

Because we all know that a mother and father will turn their child in because they THINK they may become radicalized..... BUT we also have history to know...

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/...l-be-turning-in-their-parents-to-the-gestapo/

Seems, the brainwashing can go both ways.... Hitler did it, a good lesson for the CommiecRATS!

I think the idea is not "turning them in" but recognizing the danger they are in and trying to intervene before it's too late.

Also, parents have turned their children in. Two girls from Colorado were intercepted in Germany (I think) on their way to Syria because their parents contacted the FBI. It's better than losing them to ISIS.

Officials Teen girls likely recruited online to join Islamic State - The Denver Post
You think those GIRLS could have all those recruiting sites blocked, especially if the parent has a suspicion?...Jihad Watch has a list of them!

The students at school reported the tweets.................

Did MOM get the training to stop them...................

As the other poster already stated they weren't captured until Germany..............and that's a good thing, but it in NO WAY PROVES THE OP.

Because if the haven't had the training Rice is bragging about it happened without any training at all.

What's more valuable - spending our money on bullets and guns in a foreign war or preventing our own kids from becoming brainwashed and radicalized?

Seems our schools are the prime candidates for brainwashing, and with all the subversives in the school systems......

You think those GIRLS could have all those recruiting sites blocked, especially if the parent has a suspicion?...Jihad Watch has a list of them!

I think these days it's really hard - much harder than when I was a kid - to keep your children safe and know what they are getting into. There is so much online that they can access with their phones, outside the home. Anything that would help them prevent this from happening would be good other wise you're doing nothing more than closing the bard door after the horse has bolted. In the Colorado case - it wasn't just parents, but peers that were involved in stopping the girls.

Just look at Michael Brown's mother...and Grandmother! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Were they in training?

As the other poster already stated they weren't captured until Germany..............and that's a good thing, but it in NO WAY PROVES THE OP.

Because if the haven't had the training Rice is bragging about it happened without any training at all.

Many kids have gone over to ISIS that weren't stopped. Maybe it would help them.

Why do you resist something like this so much? Because it's Obama?

The OP hasn't proven if this program is a success or not now has it.................Your on post wasn't spot on............as it isn't applicable unless they received this famous training from Rice................

It happened more than likely without any training at all.................kids saw the tweet and reported it............Mom didn't stop anything.............the authorities got them half way around the WAR.

To bullets and guns.............I saw on the news about a week ago, the Kurds on the front line...........A female school teacher was on the line and a sniper..................Yet she had to share the weapon with another Kurd because there wasn't enough guns for the people there..............

In that case, YES THEY NEED BULLETS AND GUNS...............as the report showed they were only a few miles from ISIS positions.

Just raise them with no religion and it works fine...

I think these days it's really hard - much harder than when I was a kid - to keep your children safe and know what they are getting into. There is so much online that they can access with their phones, outside the home. Anything that would help them prevent this from happening would be good other wise you're doing nothing more than closing the bard door after the horse has bolted. In the Colorado case - it wasn't just parents, but peers that were involved in stopping the girls.

Home schooling, and bringing in religion, make that Jewish and Christian religion, would certainly teach them ethics, values and principles that they would not get, or get subverted by leftist teachers in public schools.

The OP hasn't proven if this program is a success or not now has it.................Your on post wasn't spot on............as it isn't applicable unless they received this famous training from Rice................

It happened more than likely without any training at all.................kids saw the tweet and reported it............Mom didn't stop anything.............the authorities got them half way around the WAR.

To bullets and guns.............I saw on the news about a week ago, the Kurds on the front line...........A female school teacher was on the line and a sniper..................Yet she had to share the weapon with another Kurd because there wasn't enough guns for the people there..............

In that case, YES THEY NEED BULLETS AND GUNS...............as the report showed they were only a few miles from ISIS positions.

Of course the program hasn't "proven" anything - it hasn't even started yet.

Would you rather spend money on bullets to shoot our kids once they've become radicalized or money on programs to hopefully prevent then from being radicalized? These are our citizens - our kids, that we are losing to this and the cost is relatively small. Why oppose it?

Many kids have gone over to ISIS that weren't stopped. Maybe it would help them.

I'll give you 18 TRILLION REASONS..................take a long time to count that number.

No one has proved that whatever they are doing is really working....................If it's really working then prove it...............

Rice said it doesn't make it money well spent....................and doesn't mean it's effective................

Therefore, I doubt whether it's working at all........................

Whats the training.........................how has it stopped anything.................and what is the cost.

I'm listening to the Red Eye guys and at first I thought they were joking. Ooooooooooooh Noooooooooooooooooo. It's for freaking real.

"Abdul you put that book on beheading infidels down right now or you are grounded for a week"

Oh yeah. That's gonna freaking work. Combating terrorism by Mummy giving time outs.

:lmao:

In a speech at the White House Summit to Counter Violent Extremism, National Security Adviser Susan Rice on Thursday said part of the strategy to combat terrorism is training women - especially mothers - to recognize the signs of recruitment and radicalization in their own families.

“Who is better than a mother to spot unusual behavior in her child and intervene?” Rice asked.

“Around the world, the United States is supporting projects to train women to recognize the signs of recruitment and radicalization in their families and communities and to devise prevention strategies.”

Susan Rice Who Better Than a Mother to Spot Unusual Behavior in Her Child and Intervene CNS News

The fascist warmongers think it is OK for Jimmy to fight in Iraq, AfPak, Iran ....wherever the warfare state decides.

But it is NOT OK for Jimmy or Susie to join ISIS.

Of course the program hasn't "proven" anything - it hasn't even started yet.

Would you rather spend money on bullets to shoot our kids once they've become radicalized or money on programs to hopefully prevent then from being radicalized? These are our citizens - our kids, that we are losing to this and the cost is relatively small. Why oppose it?
The article is world wide....................and how do you implement this so called training to all the Moms in this country...........

How is it implemented....................or how will it be implemented...........fliers in the mail................commercials......................and again what is the cost................

None of this information is available here............................

So, to make it blunt, how much does it cost and how will it be implemented................

Are you for it because it's Obama.......................Or do you have information on the details to share to the class.

I'll give you 18 TRILLION REASONS..................take a long time to count that number.

No one has proved that whatever they are doing is really working....................If it's really working then prove it...............

Rice said it doesn't make it money well spent....................and doesn't mean it's effective................

Therefore, I doubt whether it's working at all........................

Whats the training.........................how has it stopped anything.................and what is the cost.

Nothing is "proven" to be successfull - including arming various groups. We have a long sorry history on that.

I'm listening to the Red Eye guys and at first I thought they were joking. Ooooooooooooh Noooooooooooooooooo. It's for freaking real.

"Abdul you put that book on beheading infidels down right now or you are grounded for a week"

Oh yeah. That's gonna freaking work. Combating terrorism by Mummy giving time outs.

:lmao:

In a speech at the White House Summit to Counter Violent Extremism, National Security Adviser Susan Rice on Thursday said part of the strategy to combat terrorism is training women - especially mothers - to recognize the signs of recruitment and radicalization in their own families.

“Who is better than a mother to spot unusual behavior in her child and intervene?” Rice asked.

“Around the world, the United States is supporting projects to train women to recognize the signs of recruitment and radicalization in their families and communities and to devise prevention strategies.”

Susan Rice Who Better Than a Mother to Spot Unusual Behavior in Her Child and Intervene CNS News

The fascist warmongers think it is OK for Jimmy to fight in Iraq, AfPak, Iran ....wherever the warfare state decides.

But it is NOT OK for Jimmy or Susie to join ISIS.

Yes because protect and murders are synonymous to you!

The cost is relatively small????????????

How much and how does it implement.

and the article said it's for the world and not just here................which part of the world are we implementing the training in...................the WHOLE WORLD................WHERE?

Forum List

Back