OMG Team Obama to train women especially mothers to recognize radicalization Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!

I'm listening to the Red Eye guys and at first I thought they were joking. Ooooooooooooh Noooooooooooooooooo. It's for freaking real.

"Abdul you put that book on beheading infidels down right now or you are grounded for a week"

Oh yeah. That's gonna freaking work. Combating terrorism by Mummy giving time outs.

:lmao:

In a speech at the White House Summit to Counter Violent Extremism, National Security Adviser Susan Rice on Thursday said part of the strategy to combat terrorism is training women - especially mothers - to recognize the signs of recruitment and radicalization in their own families.

“Who is better than a mother to spot unusual behavior in her child and intervene?” Rice asked.

“Around the world, the United States is supporting projects to train women to recognize the signs of recruitment and radicalization in their families and communities and to devise prevention strategies.”

Susan Rice Who Better Than a Mother to Spot Unusual Behavior in Her Child and Intervene CNS News
First clue is when your son stabs his sister for screwing the football team.

400 Million to fight terrorism...........how much does this program cost...............

Perhaps bullets and guns for those on the lines against ISIS instead of leaflets on how to figure out if your kid is getting radicalized....................

The Moms will know if the kid is getting radical or going off norm anyway.......moms always know this already.

What's more valuable - spending our money on bullets and guns in a foreign war or preventing our own kids from becoming brainwashed and radicalized?
The OP hasn't proven if this program is a success or not now has it.................Your on post wasn't spot on............as it isn't applicable unless they received this famous training from Rice................

It happened more than likely without any training at all.................kids saw the tweet and reported it............Mom didn't stop anything.............the authorities got them half way around the WAR.

To bullets and guns.............I saw on the news about a week ago, the Kurds on the front line...........A female school teacher was on the line and a sniper..................Yet she had to share the weapon with another Kurd because there wasn't enough guns for the people there..............

In that case, YES THEY NEED BULLETS AND GUNS...............as the report showed they were only a few miles from ISIS positions.

Of course the program hasn't "proven" anything - it hasn't even started yet.

Would you rather spend money on bullets to shoot our kids once they've become radicalized or money on programs to hopefully prevent then from being radicalized? These are our citizens - our kids, that we are losing to this and the cost is relatively small. Why oppose it?
The article is world wide....................and how do you implement this so called training to all the Moms in this country...........

How is it implemented....................or how will it be implemented...........fliers in the mail................commercials......................and again what is the cost................

None of this information is available here............................

So, to make it blunt, how much does it cost and how will it be implemented................

Are you for it because it's Obama.......................Or do you have information on the details to share to the class.

I think prevention is better just reacting. I think you need to have a plan that is more than simply armements because that won't address the root causes and it will just keep popping up again and again. As to how much it costs - the amount requested was in the OP.

A big part of ISIS' success is propoganda. How are you going to fight their recruiting? What do you suggest?

They made it all the way to Germany!!!...Where were the parents before hand?

AND, if these girls made it that far, they are TOO FAR GONE to turnaround.

Well then, maybe you just made the case for this program :)

Officials Teen girls likely recruited online to join Islamic State - The Denver Post
The students at school reported the tweets.................

Did MOM get the training to stop them...................

As the other poster already stated they weren't captured until Germany..............and that's a good thing, but it in NO WAY PROVES THE OP.

Because if the haven't had the training Rice is bragging about it happened without any training at all.

Many kids have gone over to ISIS that weren't stopped. Maybe it would help them.

Why do you resist something like this so much? Because it's Obama?
I'll give you 18 TRILLION REASONS..................take a long time to count that number.

No one has proved that whatever they are doing is really working....................If it's really working then prove it...............

Rice said it doesn't make it money well spent....................and doesn't mean it's effective................

Therefore, I doubt whether it's working at all........................

Whats the training.........................how has it stopped anything.................and what is the cost.

Nothing is "proven" to be successfull - including arming various groups. We have a long sorry history on that.
And I've stated that it was a small group of Kurds who were on the front lines..................who didn't have a simple weapon and had to share.................

Something we can go down to the store and buy down the street.............

I didn't state giving that lady a TOE MISSiLE............all she was using was a simple hunting rifle with a low grade scope in the news I saw it on.

As the other poster already stated they weren't captured until Germany..............and that's a good thing, but it in NO WAY PROVES THE OP.

Because if the haven't had the training Rice is bragging about it happened without any training at all.

Many kids have gone over to ISIS that weren't stopped. Maybe it would help them.

I'll give you 18 TRILLION REASONS..................take a long time to count that number.

No one has proved that whatever they are doing is really working....................If it's really working then prove it...............

Rice said it doesn't make it money well spent....................and doesn't mean it's effective................

Whats the training.........................how has it stopped anything.................and what is the cost.

Nothing is "proven" to be successfull - including arming various groups. We have a long sorry history on that.
And I've stated that it was a small group of Kurds who were on the front lines..................who didn't have a simple weapon and had to share.................

I didn't state giving that lady a TOE MISSiLE............all she was using was a simple hunting rifle with a low grade scope in the news I saw it on.

So why not support both? Arming and prevention?

400 Million to fight terrorism...........how much does this program cost...............

Perhaps bullets and guns for those on the lines against ISIS instead of leaflets on how to figure out if your kid is getting radicalized....................

The Moms will know if the kid is getting radical or going off norm anyway.......moms always know this already.

What's more valuable - spending our money on bullets and guns in a foreign war or preventing our own kids from becoming brainwashed and radicalized?
The OP hasn't proven if this program is a success or not now has it.................Your on post wasn't spot on............as it isn't applicable unless they received this famous training from Rice................

It happened more than likely without any training at all.................kids saw the tweet and reported it............Mom didn't stop anything.............the authorities got them half way around the WAR.

To bullets and guns.............I saw on the news about a week ago, the Kurds on the front line...........A female school teacher was on the line and a sniper..................Yet she had to share the weapon with another Kurd because there wasn't enough guns for the people there..............

In that case, YES THEY NEED BULLETS AND GUNS...............as the report showed they were only a few miles from ISIS positions.

Would you rather spend money on bullets to shoot our kids once they've become radicalized or money on programs to hopefully prevent then from being radicalized? These are our citizens - our kids, that we are losing to this and the cost is relatively small. Why oppose it?
The article is world wide....................and how do you implement this so called training to all the Moms in this country...........

How is it implemented....................or how will it be implemented...........fliers in the mail................commercials......................and again what is the cost................

So, to make it blunt, how much does it cost and how will it be implemented................

Are you for it because it's Obama.......................Or do you have information on the details to share to the class.

I think prevention is better just reacting. I think you need to have a plan that is more than simply armements because that won't address the root causes and it will just keep popping up again and again. As to how much it costs - the amount requested was in the OP.

A big part of ISIS' success is propoganda. How are you going to fight their recruiting? What do you suggest?
I saw 400 million in the article.................not necessarily just on training mom.......................

Again, WHAT PLAN...................they say they have a program................well what is it.

This is like when it was pointed out that inflating your tires properly saves gas. The RWNJs didn't inflate their tires after that. Now they say parents have no influence on their children.

Comedy gold.

So why not support both? Arming and prevention?
I have nothing to support on the prevention...................I see NO PLAN.............just they are training moms around the globe..................

SO, HOW ARE THEY DOING IT...............

I'm sorry Coyote, I'm not blindly with anything they do until I see what they are really doing.................I'm not going to take Rice's word for it...................

SHOW THE DETAILS..............

That in no way says if it is effective I wouldn't be on board................but I see no plan to support other than WE ARE DOING IT................That doesn't say what they are doing.............

This is like when it was pointed out that inflating your tires properly saves gas. The RWNJs didn't inflate their tires after that. Now they say parents have no influence on their children.

Comedy gold.
Twisting words..................Some like myself think the moms would already KNOW..........so how is this plan going to be effective...................

No one is saying parents have no influence on their children...............

Your just making that shit up.

TOE missile, that needs foot powder...It's TOW missile....

I'm listening to the Red Eye guys and at first I thought they were joking. Ooooooooooooh Noooooooooooooooooo. It's for freaking real.

"Abdul you put that book on beheading infidels down right now or you are grounded for a week"

Oh yeah. That's gonna freaking work. Combating terrorism by Mummy giving time outs.

:lmao:

In a speech at the White House Summit to Counter Violent Extremism, National Security Adviser Susan Rice on Thursday said part of the strategy to combat terrorism is training women - especially mothers - to recognize the signs of recruitment and radicalization in their own families.

“Who is better than a mother to spot unusual behavior in her child and intervene?” Rice asked.

“Around the world, the United States is supporting projects to train women to recognize the signs of recruitment and radicalization in their families and communities and to devise prevention strategies.”

Susan Rice Who Better Than a Mother to Spot Unusual Behavior in Her Child and Intervene CNS News

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch !!!

tumblr_n8b7x9yJxT1ree7dro1_400.gif

What a lame collection of ass-hats...

TOE missile, that needs foot powder...It's TOW missile....
Well thanks for the correction.......................

Show video of recent recruits with their guts spilled out in the dirt...with a pig eating them.

Lets see, what other dictator had people turning in their neighbors, friends, etc etc

Comedy gold.
Another slight of poor obie that only happened in your tiny little mind.

The reaction to his tire pressure stupidity was "No shit". If that's the first time you ever heard that advice you're an idiot.

I doubt many listens to Obama's bullshit anymore. they didn't kick his party out of power in Congress FOR NOTHING.

but hey, you all feel you need to turn on your fellow country men and women. have at it. He might give you a new brown shirt and a gold star to paste on it

Forum List

Back