Omg i gotta work ,i gotta commute

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Shut up AHND get back to woik ya twat
ahhshshhshshsh.png

Jesus some years I went non stop ....

She is absolutely right to rebel but not in that way--- it leaves me so thankful that she is not related ---- someone who apparently cannot think about ways to remedy her own created situation .

All of the makings of another self created adult Clucking Victim .

It is easy to blame her - but it is not her fault.
It is her parents fault, and a "safe space" style education system that does not - at all - prepare children for the realities of adult life.
So when they reach adulthood - they are slammed. They have never had to deal with not doing what they want, never had to deal with any punishment when they don't do what someone tells them to do.

This girl is not the problem.
The problem is "child first" parenting styles, and safe space education.

It is easy to blame her - but it is not her fault.
It is her parents fault, and a "safe space" style education system that does not - at all - prepare children for the realities of adult life.
So when they reach adulthood - they are slammed. They have never had to deal with not doing what they want, never had to deal with any punishment when they don't do what someone tells them to do.

This girl is not the problem.
The problem is "child first" parenting styles, and safe space education.

but she does have a point why waste your life away working for da man...that has been a mantra forever now hasnt it?

as for positive parenting...they never get a hard no and no one tells them...lifes a fucking bitch then you die

but she does have a point why waste your life away working for da man...that has been a mantra forever now hasnt it?

as for positive parenting...they never get a hard no and no one tells them...lifes a fucking bitch then you die

Of course she has a point, but without a large percentage of people working - we would still be living in log homes.
In my business I shelled the 9-5 workdays in favor of 6:30 - 5 four day work week.
Half the staff was off on Fridays, other half on Mondays. People loved it.

This is pretty much my son's life right now. Commuting in a car, then on a train for a four plus hour round trip for an entry level job.
He doesn't complain very much about it, but I remind him that this is called paying your dues. Gaining experience, gaining life experience, developing toughness.
So that way, if the time comes that you want to strike out on your own, you'll have a good idea of the hard work and sacrifice required to make that happen.

" I saw a video of someone seeking attention and it triggered me. "

paying ones dues....i think we should be trying to make it better instead of paying ones dues...did you enjoy that bullshit...i sure the hell didnt...why should being employed at a live able wage be such a struggle as the top percentage just get richer and richer...passive income is a wonderful thing for those who have

we should hope for better for each generation not wanting them to have to pay their fucking dues...pay their dues to whom?
do we owe dues at birth or what...what are these dues and who the hell do they help?

paying ones dues....i think we should be trying to make it better instead of paying ones dues...did you enjoy that bullshit...i sure the hell didnt...why should being employed at a live able wage be such a struggle as the top percentage just get richer and richer...passive income is a wonderful thing for those who have

we should hope for better for each generation not wanting them to have to pay their fucking dues...pay their dues to whom?
do we owe dues at birth or what...what are these dues and who the hell do they help?
To themselves. Building character. Building a work ethic. If you can do that starting your own business...great. If you want a side hustle??..even better.
But don't go on social media and complain you have no life. You have a life. It's all about time management. Wait until if she ever has kids. :) You wanna see
your time disappear? :auiqs.jpg:

Now, that being said, of course we should hope for better for our young ones. But in the current political environment where Baby Boomers and Gen-X'ers litter the congressional landscape with hanging on to the old ways, I don't see that as likely. You've identified an issue in income inequality that is part of a larger picture of issues that have needed addressing for decades. An equitable tax system, cost of living, affordable housing, healthcare. These are kitchen table issues (so to speak) that we have let our politicians slide on for too long.

That’s the way it is, kid. Get used to it because the next 40 or so years of your life are going to suck.

^ moron

View attachment 849338

She does have a point. Most good jobs (pay, upward mobility, etc) are in the cities. But a young person with a starting salary cannot afford to live there. This means they must live somewhere in the suburbs - usually a 1-2 hour commute each way!

Yes, when I was younger I did commute this way but it doesn't mean it has to remain that way. One option for knowledge workers would be to telecommute. With modern technology, meetings are no longer an issue.

But that only works for the knowledge workers. For others, it is still a problem. One of the reasons, why it is such a mess is that most modern cities out of greed use up all available space for offices and high-end apartments sidelining everyone else to the boondocks.

But, the trend is changing. Cities like NY or SF have found out that with a huge number of employees working from home, their office spaces are going a-begging. Hopefully, they will reposition these empty units into more affordable housing.

But yeah, by all means, let's not focus on any of these issues. Let's focus on a young girl and her whining.

She does have a point. Most good jobs (pay, upward mobility, etc) are in the cities. But a young person with a starting salary cannot afford to live there. This means they must live somewhere in the suburbs - usually a 1-2 hour commute each way!

Yes, when I was younger I did commute this way but it doesn't mean it has to remain that way. One option for knowledge workers would be to telecommute. With modern technology, meetings are no longer an issue.

But that only works for the knowledge workers. For others, it is still a problem. One of the reasons, why it is such a mess is that most modern cities out of greed use up all available space for offices and high-end apartments sidelining everyone else to the boondocks.

But, the trend is changing. Cities like NY or SF have found out that with a huge number of employees working from home, their office spaces are going a-begging. Hopefully, they will reposition these empty units into more affordable housing.

But yeah, by all means, let's not focus on any of these issues. Let's focus on a young girl and her whining.
You know I heard of this new idea called roommates

I guess the way it works is these roommates pay an equal share of rent and utilities.

I really think it's going to catch on.

Forum List

Back