Omg i gotta work ,i gotta commute

Because cities are generally where there is a lack of affordable living. Towns not as much. And so yes, in towns, you could find a good number of places where people can rent-share. In cities, not so much.

What part of it that you are finding so hard to understand?

I grew up in a city and never had trouble finding a place to live.

It's not that much different now.

Sure maybe you can't live in the business district of NYC but 8 million people seem to have no problem living there

Shut up AHND get back to woik ya twat
View attachment 849338

Jesus some years I went non stop ....

Is that a parody? Some chick pretending to be a spoiled entitled dingbat?

In 1997 I literally went one whole year without a day off. I took no vacation, and worked every weekend and every holiday, including Christmas. Now most of the weekends and holidays it was not all day long but I went into work for some time every day.

I grew up in a city and never had trouble finding a place to live.

It's not that much different now.

Sure maybe you can't live in the business district of NYC but 8 million people seem to have no problem living there
So, your experience in whatever city you grew up in was different, that mean everyone should have the same experience? Got it.

I thought I was having a discussion with someone who is knowledgeable but I guess not. Thanks for your input.

It looks real

I think she really is a spoiled lib snowflake

They really are that spoiled. I offered a woman a one-off, three or four hour job, at $100 per hour, and she wouldn't take it because I wouldn't come and pick her up and drive her home. This is a woman who was working for minimum wage at her regular job, so it's not like she could afford to turn down the very easy work.

I guess.

Forum List

Back