Muslims do get one thing right

---'Women Intellectually Inferior To Men,' Says Pakistani Professor---
As a woman I think his assertion makes some sense in some areas if you better define the term , intellect .

There are different components that make up Intelligence as a concept and these need specifying and therefore differentiating .

At its simplest level IQ is commonly only regarded as Academic IQ and that is plainly incorrect , even though it might turn out to be the most important component .

As a woman I think his assertion makes some sense in some areas if you better define the term , intellect .

There are different components that make up Intelligence as a concept and these need specifying and therefore differentiating .

At its simplest level IQ is commonly only regarded as Academic IQ and that is plainly incorrect , even though it might turn out to be the most important component .

Females have roughly 2% more genetic material than males ... intellect isn't needed among mammalian males ... generally, it's the female who is solely responsible for the offspring ... the male is more likely to eat his own offspring just to get the female to go into heat again ... if you don't see this behavior in humans, then you're not spending enough time in a court-of-law ... goody Two-Shoes ...

God created Woman ... so show some respect ... and remember, when you condemn women, you condemn your own mother, that's what makes you the bastard ...

Women are very intellectual but also have mood swings and are driven more by emotion than men.

Women are very intellectual but also have mood swings and are driven more by emotion than men.
I'd be pretty close to the mark to say that their "intellect" is more mood/feels driven than anything else.

In today's society there are fewer and fewer people that know or can tell the difference. Passion for a cause has replaced basic critical thinking.

Isn't that why women wear make up?

Forum List

Back