OMG! Fox News editor actually said: We should stop having reporters at Trump rallies

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Fox News editor: We should stop having reporters at Trump rallies

Fox News politics editor Chris Stirewalt suggested on Friday that news outlets cease sending reporters to President Trump's rallies, saying that their presence allows Trump to use them as a "prop."

"We should stop having reporters at those Trump rallies," Stirewalt said on Fox News's "Outnumbered." "Everybody should stop having reporters penned up like veal in the back of those things for the president to use as a prop, and then some of the reporters exploit that for their own personal benefit."

Stirewalt added that "this is not helping anybody. Get out of the hall. Leave the cameras, get the reporters out of the hall. Quit letting him use you as a foil."

------------

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean there are patriots at Fox? I find that very hard to believe. It must be a trick.

I am sure most of of us can stop watching fox all together and watch the rallies on youtube.

Is fox taking a knee?

Yep! Better yet bar them from press conferences! Until they learn how to behave!

Concerning reporters though , I did like when the TRUMP had all those stupid reporters do a Commercial for his New Hotel in Washington D.C. . That was great DeanRD .

• Banned
Concerning reporters though , I did like when the TRUMP had all those stupid reporters do a Commercial for his New Hotel in Washington D.C. . That was great DeanRD .
An hour long free infomercial worth millions.

it was amazingly amusing and that 'major garret , boy o man was he pizzed DeanRD. [chuckle]

Last edited:
here is the video of the TRUMP punking the media DeanRD [enjoy] . --- ---

Forum List

Back