OMG... Cheney says Giuliani was inebriated on night of the election.. I'm thinking Death penalty... You?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

After running that election, whether you win or lose... you have to grab a stiff one.. I mean, come on... running against Mr. Basement man... Mr. KidsLikeMyWetHairyLegsHairSnifferCornPop ...

If you don't need a drink after THAT, something is definitely wrong with you!

But anyhow.. Cheney seems to t hink he committed the unforgivable sin by drinking...

What's wrong with this clown anyhow? sheez....

This is unbelievable... just read some "fine print" here... LMAO..

she's saying TRUMP called off the voting? or wanted to ??

what the....????!!

We have now officially heard EVERYTHING... OK, just in case i mis-read it, I will now re-read it...

no, it looks like i had it right the first time... What a nitpicking witch! And NO WAY IN HELL DID TRUMP WANT TO CALL OFF VOTE COUNTING! These *&&^%$ think we Americans are just RETARDED or something...

Last edited:
you're outnumbered here, dude... why don't u go find a hate trump forum... i hear there are plenty out there
Sad what he has become

1655172894147.jpeg

1655172995564.jpeg

I had (am having) a HUGE laugh about all this..

but deep inside, even as I laugh.. I'm thinking

WHAT THE HELL????

What has our country come to? Is there NOTHING these *^%^$#@! will not dredge up in a "hearing" before the all-seeing cameras of the media to be viewed by all America, no matter how nitpicky.. petty... stupid, irrelevant..

while said country is falling the hell apart before our eyes...

never liked barbara streisand but the words of one of her songs comes to me

Acting more like children than children

Children don't waste time on such idiocy...

I was drunk from the confusion and horrific organization of the most important democratic vote in the world. At the end, Biden crushes Obamas voting numbers, what a night he had.

My guess is that America will continue to have these issues, delays and doubts as long as you entertain your current system of vote collecting, the the political influence each state has, in some cases, the betrayal of their own rules.

Continue at your own peril America, as a fan of America and any nation in which government cares about their citizens, you risk losing Europe for certain or even more traditional allies.

We all watched Election Night, woke up to a very different allocation of data. There may not have been a single vote that was incorrect, but it was the most bizarre election I've witnessed or even read about (as I haven't followed politics closely enough for long enough to have seen live results).

I was drunk from the confusion and horrific organization of the most important democratic vote in the world. At the end, Biden crushes Obamas voting numbers, what a night he had.

My guess is that America will continue to have these issues, delays and doubts as long as you entertain your current system of vote collecting, the the political influence each state has, in some cases, the betrayal of their own rules.

Continue at your own peril America, as a fan of America and any nation in which government cares about their citizens, you risk losing Europe for certain or even more traditional allies.

We all watched Election Night, woke up to a very different allocation of data. There may not have been a single vote that was incorrect, but it was the most bizarre election I've witnessed or even read about (as I haven't followed politics closely enough for long enough to have seen live results).
no, you can believe what your eyes and brain are telling you

experts are now saying that there were anomalies that only widespread FRAUD can explain

Why would Breitbart consider Chaney's claim about Rudy to be a freaking political issue almost two years after the election?

These *&^$#@ hate us...

THAT is clear... couldn't care less about unaffordable gas, unaffordable housing... Why should they? they live quite well, thank you.. and will focus on any damn thing they want.. because it is THEIR DC

of course I'm not so sure Cheney will be living quite as well as she'd planned... but no matter what becomes of her she will live FAR better than most Americans

maybe the crooked dims will see themselves in her and adopt her...

anyhow... i don't want to think about this... person anymore

After running that election, whether you win or lose... you have to grab a stiff one.. I mean, come on... running against Mr. Basement man... Mr. KidsLikeMyWetHairyLegsHairSnifferCornPop ...

But anyhow.. Cheney seems to t hink he committed the unforgivable sin by drinking...

what the....????!!

We have now officially heard EVERYTHING... OK, just in case i mis-read it, I will now re-read it...

no, it looks like i had it right the first time... What a nitpicking witch! And NO WAY IN HELL DID TRUMP WANT TO CALL OFF VOTE COUNTING! These *&&^%$ think we Americans are just RETARDED or something...
I'm thinking of the line "anything you say, can and will be used against you". :auiqs.jpg:
And Trump was counting on this guy to spearhead his election fraud legal team. LOL.

You can't make this shit up.

what the....????!!

Jared Kushner and others said guiliani was drunk and encouraging Trump to declare victory the night of the election. That he also promoted wild conspiracy theories to Trump.

Forum List

Back