Lawmakers announce impeachment proceedings targeting left-wing Philadelphia DA

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I oppose this for the same reason I opposed the recall of Chesa Boudin in San Francisco. The people of Philadelphia County elected this man District Attorney knowing full well what he was going to do. He campaigned on "social justice reform" and not aggressively prosecuting people. If they didn't know that then they voted for him because he had a D next to his name. Either way, they deserve to get the full four years of his destructive policies shoved straight up their wazoo. Maybe then they'll actually learn a lesson.

I oppose this for the same reason I opposed the recall of Chesa Boudin in San Francisco. The people of Philadelphia County elected this man District Attorney knowing full well what he was going to do. He campaigned on "social justice reform" and not aggressively prosecuting people. If they didn't know that then they voted for him because he had a D next to his name. Either way, they deserve to get the full four years of his destructive policies shoved straight up their wazoo. Maybe then they'll actually learn a lesson.

Looks like they learned their lesson already.

I was just in Philly. You're right, no one want these shit for brains leftists.

If we have to ride those fuckers out of town on a rail, we will.

Looks like they learned their lesson already.

I was just in Philly. You're right, no one want these shit for brains leftists.

If we have to ride those fuckers out of town on a rail, we will.

You shit for brains fascists are the biggest liars. Of the top ten states in violent crime, the majority are red states and red southern states. Apparently locking people up is not the answer.

You shit for brains fascists are the biggest liars. Of the top ten states in violent crime, the majority are red states and red southern states. Apparently locking people up is not the answer.
Fascist is as fascist does, Stalinist leftard.

No one's buying the snake oil you're selling

Go crawl back under your rock

These evil fucking Stalinist bastards are like PennyWise the clown, they keep coming back every few years

Forum List

Back