Justin Bieber: "I know this storm will pass but in the meantime Jesus is with me."

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
In the police state, kakistocracy full of willing, creepy "loyal citizens of the covert police" (friends, family, wives and husbands, ratting on one another), it is very rare to see a Canadian embrace Jesus (or any religion) let alone a famous person speaking it publicly.

Maybe his embracing of America has been good for his soul. It sometimes takes a punch in the gut to firmly accept a Higher Power.

Justin Bieber took to Instagram on Monday with an optimistic update about his health after he revealed he was recently diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt syndrome, which has caused partial facial paralysis.

"Wanted to share a little bit of how I’ve been feelin," he wrote. "Each day has gotten better and through all of the discomfort I have found comfort in the one who designed me and knows me.

"I’m reminded he knows all of me. He know the darkest parts of me that I want no one to know about and he constantly welcomes me into his loving arms. This perspective has give me peace during this horrific storm that I’m facing."

He added: "I know this storm will pass but in the meantime Jesus is with me."

3A40DCC0-AAFF-48CE-81EA-50008B3FE93E.jpeg

In the police state, kakistocracy full of willing, creepy "loyal citizens of the covert police" (friends, family, wives and husbands, ratting on one another), it is very rare to see a Canadian embrace Jesus (or any religion) let alone a famous person speaking it publicly.

Maybe his embracing of America has been good for his soul. It sometimes takes a punch in the gut to firmly accept a Higher Power.

Justin Bieber took to Instagram on Monday with an optimistic update about his health after he revealed he was recently diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt syndrome, which has caused partial facial paralysis.

"Wanted to share a little bit of how I’ve been feelin," he wrote. "Each day has gotten better and through all of the discomfort I have found comfort in the one who designed me and knows me.

"I’m reminded he knows all of me. He know the darkest parts of me that I want no one to know about and he constantly welcomes me into his loving arms. This perspective has give me peace during this horrific storm that I’m facing."

Isn't that an STD? That's herpes, isn't it? I bet he sure did get Jesus when that happened.

well... some good news for a change... :)

I pray he stays w/ Jesus.. not always as easy as it may sound, although it should be easy because Jesus is... well, maybe you know..

but i myself found him when young also and.. well, stupid me, i left him in this way and that, though never 100% or anything.. but i fell into worldly ways and etc... and boy, did i mess up without Him...

an interesting thing happened to me to bring me back in a big way... but maybe some here don't want to hear about it... sigh. But it was indeed interesting.. that isfor sure... Sometimes an event can only be described as being directly from God..

Isn't that an STD? That's herpes, isn't it? I bet he sure did get Jesus when that happened.
No. It has nothing to do with STDs. Justin Bieber is quite religious. His mom was advised to have an abortion. She prayed about it and had baby Justin instead. It caused quite a confusion among his fans.

I agree with him in this one....wholeheartedly.

Jesus is with all of us who trust the power of good.

Justin Bieber: "I know this storm will pass but in the meantime Jesus is with me."​

No. It has nothing to do with STDs. Justin Bieber is quite religious. His mom was advised to have an abortion. She prayed about it and had baby Justin instead. It caused quite a confusion among his fans.
He's pretty young for shingles but OK.

Bieber's net worth is around 200 mil. I guess he can afford an exotic diagnosis for something most people would live with.

Forum List

Back