Oligarchy Media

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
This is so very true, but apparently many Americans don’t know it. Please stop consuming the shit the oligarchy media pukes out.

35381972-7090-4D3E-9490-C766263AC25F.png

One of my teachers in high school (way before "PC" and Wokeness took over) told us that you cannot believe anything in the news, as the "news" is the truth corrupted and construed to fit the opinion of the CEO/Owner of that "news" company.

"News" companies do NOT report the news.........they report executive managements opinions.

All any intelligent person needs to do is follow the money. Of course, most people are not intelligent at all, but if they were, they would ask themselves "who has been enriched the most the last couple of years? Jeff Bezos ALONE, saw his fortune soar by 65 billion dollars just during the first year of the Covid transfer of wealth, and billionaires as a whole saw their wealth increase by 54%. Is it any wonder? Shut down small business, tell people to shutter in their homes, give them money to spend whether they were hurt by the shutdowns or not, and watch them enrich the technocrats.

This is the agenda the media is serving, folks. It is the narrative they sell, and the ends they seek. All this crap they are whipping up about wanting trannies to beat the shit out of real women and violent black thugs to be able to do whatever they damn well please is just the distraction. It isn't the actual agenda, as it is all designed to divide us and keep us in a state of perpetual intercine war so we don't notice the REAL agenda.

That agenda serves Bezos, and Zuckerberg and Gates and Dorsey and Soros and any of a number of others operating on an international level and who seek the destruction of national sovereignty and the associated civil rights that delivers in order to enrich themselves.

One of my teachers in high school (way before "PC" and Wokeness took over) told us that you cannot believe anything in the news, as the "news" is the truth corrupted and construed to fit the opinion of the CEO/Owner of that "news" company.

"News" companies do NOT report the news.........they report executive managements opinions.
Smart teacher!

Smart teacher!
Yep. It's just too bad there are so few teachers these days that influence kids by teaching them to question authority rather than indoctrinating them to follow it mindlessly.

Critical thinking requires the asking of questions. Who is telling me this? What are they not telling me? What words are they using to describe something? How are they framing an event? What is their overall agenda? Who benefits if I follow this agenda?

Considering the source is absolutely vital, here. We no longer have a relatively free press following at least the basic rudiments of journalistic integrity. What we have, instead, is a Ministry of Truth.

Yep. It's just too bad there are so few teachers these days that influence kids by teaching them to question authority rather than indoctrinating them to follow it mindlessly.

Critical thinking requires the asking of questions. Who is telling me this? What are they not telling me? What words are they using to describe something? How are they framing an event? What is their overall agenda? Who benefits if I follow this agenda?

Considering the source is absolutely vital, here. We no longer have a relatively free press following at least the basic rudiments of journalistic integrity. What we have, instead, is a Ministry of Truth.
Very true and this is the expected consequence of consolidating most of the MSM into the hands of six colluding billionaires.

My late husband taught sixth grade in the 70's and had a hard time with the fact that it had become forbidden to teach anything resembling moral values in his class. Still his students, who stayed in touch until his death last year, attributed to his teaching the fact that they learned those critical thinking skills and applied them throughout their lives, all of them thanking him for the skills that helped them succeed in life.

What are kids succeeding at these days, without ever having been taught those questioning ways?

Obedience, that's what. Slaves. Sheep.

Forum List

Back