Old Joe Will Win Again-

I think that Hillary could do it this time, but that's risky and the deep state will be banking on better odds. Newsom is my bet.
Newsom has no chance with what he has done to California... the destruction he has done to the once great golden state will never get him elected to higher office... he has been trying to go against his one party liberal legislature and loses every time... CA is broke and can't print their way out and no way will Biden loan him a bailout before the 24 election... and Hillary?... don't make me laugh she may be the most hated woman in America...

Every family is spending a minimum of $700 more per month due to Joe's inflation... That's $9000 per year... imagine that on a $80,000 income.... people aren't that dumb they know its all on Biden and he has no chance of beating any republican.....
Actual factual link, gomer?

Newsom has no chance with what he has done to California... the destruction he has done to the once great golden state will never get him elected to higher office... he has been trying to go against his one party liberal legislature and loses every time... CA is broke and can't print their way out and no way will Biden loan him a bailout before the 24 election... and Hillary?... don't make me laugh she may be the most hated woman in America...

A potted plant would probably win if it ran as a Democrat. Republicans have to run a perfect campaign because Democrats start every election with about 49% between actual votes and fraud

As the 2024 General Election inches closer, Republicans must understand why old Joe will win again:

1. While Donald Trump is attacking Liberals, the deep state, judges, prosecutors, and changing lawyers as often as most people change their socks, Joe is presiding over a good economy, talking infrastructure improvements, approving Federal funding for Hawaii, and shoring up alliances overseas. - People want to hear an occasional positive message, rather than non-stop attacks.

2. The economic recession the GOP gleefully anticipated under Biden has never materialized. Unemployment remains at historic lows, and inflation is cooling to the point where economic forecasters see few signs of an economic downturn.

3. The infrastructure package (passed with no GOP cooperation) is creating millions of good paying jobs and improving the environment by investing in clean, renewable sources of energy.

4. As Trump's legal woes continue to darken, and he is forced to go begging the general public just to pay his mounting legal bills, his facade of a wildly successful self-made billionaire is wearing thin, and with it so goes his credibility.

Republicans - I know you don't like old Joe, but you're going to have to accept the fact that Donald will lose to him - again.

Those are the facts Jack - Just the facts! :dunno:
Your fact are wrong
Most democrats want Robert L. Peters to go away

Hard fact! :(:dunno:

Oo4pvX1.png

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
A potted plant would probably win if it ran as a Democrat. Republicans have to run a perfect campaign because Democrats start every election with about 49% between actual votes and fraud
They have always cheated but never successfully in a national election until the covid elections of 2020 and 2022... those mass mailout rules and drop boxes and ballot harvesting have returned to normal in the most important swing states.... I think the dems will face a massive republican MAGA turnout like they can't even imagine in 24....

They have always cheated but never successfully in a national election until the covid elections of 2020 and 2022... those mass mailout rules and drop boxes and ballot harvesting have returned to normal in the most important swing states.... I think the dems will face a massive republican MAGA turnout like they can't even imagine in 24....

If things don't change the Rats will cheat again. :dunno:

As the 2024 General Election inches closer, Republicans must understand why old Joe will win again:

1. While Donald Trump is attacking Liberals, the deep state, judges, prosecutors, and changing lawyers as often as most people change their socks, Joe is presiding over a good economy, talking infrastructure improvements, approving Federal funding for Hawaii, and shoring up alliances overseas. - People want to hear an occasional positive message, rather than non-stop attacks.

2. The economic recession the GOP gleefully anticipated under Biden has never materialized. Unemployment remains at historic lows, and inflation is cooling to the point where economic forecasters see few signs of an economic downturn.

3. The infrastructure package (passed with no GOP cooperation) is creating millions of good paying jobs and improving the environment by investing in clean, renewable sources of energy.

4. As Trump's legal woes continue to darken, and he is forced to go begging the general public just to pay his mounting legal bills, his facade of a wildly successful self-made billionaire is wearing thin, and with it so goes his credibility.

Republicans - I know you don't like old Joe, but you're going to have to accept the fact that Donald will lose to him - again.

Yeah, he’ll win again by cheating again, Baghdad Bob.
What economy are you talking about? You’re delusional.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Elections are decided by independent voters. And it's really no contest. It's Biden vs batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back