Old, Heterosexual, White, Biden...New Low In Poll

Democratic Party...”White males need not apply as candidates.” Game over for white Democrats
Idiots.
Fox News Poll: Biden at new low in Democratic primary race
Oh...don’t let me forget about old Jew Bernie. He can forget about Democratic nomination as well. The 1960’s are over for all you dumb bastards that thought you would change the world. You just fucked yourselves out of political viability. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
But don't forget that Biden LOVES blacks...

His greatgrandaddy even owned a few, and Biden hung out with them at the pool during the 1960's (when he wasn't hanging with those guys dressed in sheets)!!!
View attachment 279931
Biden is a definite pandering suck ass when it comes to black voters.

Sort of like this....Trump: ‘We love our Hispanics’
He loved beating the shit out of “Little Marco.”

Democratic Party...”White males need not apply as candidates.” Game over for white Democrats
Idiots.
Fox News Poll: Biden at new low in Democratic primary race
Oh...don’t let me forget about old Jew Bernie. He can forget about Democratic nomination as well. The 1960’s are over for all you dumb bastards that thought you would change the world. You just fucked yourselves out of political viability. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Way too white
Way too old
Way too decent
Way too moral
Way too heterosexual
Way too American
The poor old bastard never had a chance in these times with the twisted, fucked in the head fools in this party.

Yeah gee, thx Loser......guess i'll drag my white,old,decent,moral,hetero American azz off to work w/that in mind.....

~S~

has nothing to do with him being old or white. i'd pin it on him simply being a blithering idiot.

But don't forget that Biden LOVES blacks...

His greatgrandaddy even owned a few, and Biden hung out with them at the pool during the 1960's (when he wasn't hanging with those guys dressed in sheets)!!!

MAGA%20hood_1558745452005.jpeg_7312348_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

~S~

has nothing to do with him being old or white. i'd pin it on him simply being a blithering idiot.

Can’t score any points on a political forum with that stance. It always has to do with race...

Can’t score any points on a political forum with that stance. It always has to do with race...
damn. i could certainly use some more points in here. :)

But hey, you were labeled a Trump hating lefty yesterday...hard to top that!!
yea, glad i wasn't drinking anything when i read that one.

but it was a balls on accurate representation of what i mean by binary thinking. you disagree with me on one thing, you stand for everything i hate.

but it was a balls on accurate representation of what i mean by binary thinking. you disagree with me on one thing, you stand for everything i hate.

That seems to be the new American way. It is all or nothing. 90% of this forum is that way, they either defend Trump to the dying breath or they attack every single thing he does. There are few of us that can commend him when earned and condemn him when earned.

That seems to be the new American way. It is all or nothing. 90% of this forum is that way, they either defend Trump to the dying breath or they attack every single thing he does. There are few of us that can commend him when earned and condemn him when earned.
i likely came in doing much of the same. wasn't my intent but it was how i was coming across in trying to prove my point(s). you called me on it a lot and i hated it. but i had to stop and think "is he right"? i think some was just going through the motions, but i put myself in the position to be seen that way and only i could take me out of it.

in the end, i just piss off more people now but whatever. i have to think i'm in the running for the biggest "ignore" list on the forums. then again that also puts me in the "replies to the most ignored posters" category nomination also. :)

myself, i really don't think it matters who seats the offal office in an Orwellian dystopia

~S~

Forum List

Back