Old, Heterosexual, White, Biden...New Low In Poll

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democratic Party...”White males need not apply as candidates.” Game over for white Democrats
Idiots.
Fox News Poll: Biden at new low in Democratic primary race
Oh...don’t let me forget about old Jew Bernie. He can forget about Democratic nomination as well. The 1960’s are over for all you dumb bastards that thought you would change the world. You just fucked yourselves out of political viability. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Biden and Bernie are just too old. It looks like Warren will be the next Trump opponent. Should be fun.
The “persistent” screech owl will be obliterated by Trump. It would be the biggest landslide victory since 1984.

Democrats are so racist and sexist that a white male Democrat will never get enough Democrat support to beat trump.

Democratic Party...”White males need not apply as candidates.” Game over for white Democrats
Idiots.
Oh...don’t let me forget about old Jew Bernie. He can forget about Democratic nomination as well. The 1960’s are over for all you dumb bastards that thought you would change the world. You just fucked yourselves out of political viability. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Way too white
Way too old
Way too decent
Way too moral
Way too heterosexual
Way too American
The poor old bastard never had a chance in these times with the twisted, fucked in the head fools in this party.

Idiots.

It's not too late for Creepy Uncle Joe to turn gay and identify as a black Puerto-Rican lesbian.

Idiots.

Way too white
Way too old
Way too decent
Way too moral
Way too heterosexual
Way too American
The poor old bastard never had a chance in these times with the twisted, fucked in the head fools in this party.

If the party honchos pick him, he'll be the nominee.

Idiots.
But don't forget that Biden LOVES blacks...

His greatgrandaddy even owned a few, and Biden hung out with them at the pool during the 1960's (when he wasn't hanging with those guys dressed in sheets)!!!
FB_IMG_1568800287950.jpg

Idiots.

His greatgrandaddy even owned a few, and Biden hung out with them at the pool during the 1960's (when he wasn't hanging with those guys dressed in sheets)!!!
View attachment 279931
Biden is a definite pandering suck ass when it comes to black voters.

Idiots.

It's not too late for Creepy Uncle Joe to turn gay and identify as a black Puerto-Rican lesbian.
Biden and Gavin Newsome can make out on the Don Lemon queer power hour.

Idiots.

Way too white
Way too old
Way too decent
Way too moral
Way too heterosexual
Way too American

If the party honchos pick him, he'll be the nominee.

TRUE!! The "super-delegates" have the real power for democrats, look what they did to Bernie in 2016.

Idiots.

View attachment 279931

Sort of like this....Trump: ‘We love our Hispanics’

Idiots.

View attachment 279931

Except for one major difference: Hispanics are making out pretty well under Trump.

Black folks under Democrats, not so well.

Idiots.

View attachment 279931

Except for one major difference: Hispanics are making out pretty well under Trump.

Black folks under Democrats, not so well.
100% correct.

Forum List

Back