Old Buch maybe correct

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

but we can still stay one step ahead of the Chicoms if we act now to deter them. Trump has been making some good first steps but he has 2 major road blocks. Ultra globalist business community, a democrat party that has parallel interests with the Chicoms...getting rid of Trump and keeping Chinese political influence inside the US.

but we can still stay one step ahead of the Chicoms if we act now to deter them. Trump has been making some good first steps but he has 2 major road blocks. Ultra globalist business community, a democrat party that has parallel interests with the Chicoms...getting rid of Trump and keeping Chinese political influence inside the US.
ya, the democrats have a geat deal in common with china!LOL ya we just love that near free labor destroying unions! Oh ya I forgot it is your side that destroys unions. guess it is the repugs with things in common.

ya, the democrats have a geat deal in common with china!LOL ya we just love that near free labor destroying unions! Oh ya I forgot it is your side that destroys unions. guess it is the repugs with things in common.
You are going to have to do better than that. Both Bushes. Clinton and BO have enabled the Chicoms with help of ultra globalist types.

We can go back to FDR if you want to play the blame game about China but we need to deal with the democrat party's attitude today. Gov Cuomo threatened to label New Yorkers "racists" if they dared to stay home early in the pandemic. Democrats defended China when it became evident that the pandemic originated there. Somebody needs to ask Biden about his dealings with China.

The problem is that the U.S. and China are now codependent. They need us to buy their products, and we need them to buy our debt. As long as we keep borrowing, we can't disengage from them.

Maybe that was the idea behind the Wuhan Virus?

And yet when unions want to start up in Liberal businesses suddenly layoff’s happen. Go figure.

The problem is that the U.S. and China are codependent. They need us to buy their products, and we need them to buy our debt. As long as we keep borrowing, we can't disengage from them.

If we didn't buy their shit (including the shit that anti-patriotic asswipe Murican companies that moved there make), then there'd be no debt to speak of.

Declare the debt null and void as an act of Cold War II.

You are going to have to do better than that. Both Bushes. Clinton and BO have enabled the Chicoms with help of ultra globalist types.
ya, how? kinda like tearing up trans pacific trade partnership which was designed to keep china in check. guess where those member nations turned when we left. Or is just blaming the virus on them all ya got?

The problem is that the U.S. and China are codependent. They need us to buy their products, and we need them to buy our debt. As long as we keep borrowing, we can't disengage from them.

If we didn't buy their shit (including the shit that anti-patriotic asswipe Murican companies that moved there make), then there'd be no debt to speak of.

Declare the debt null and void as an act of Cold War II.

Tell them their Wuhan Lab Flu Impact Bill is Paid In Full.

Send them a MAGA hat with their receipt.
And an order form.

ya, how? kinda like tearing up trans pacific trade partnership which was designed to keep china in check. guess where those member nations turned when we left. Or is just blaming the virus on them all ya got?
Its more than the virus. Both parties in the 1990's and 2000's went way overboard allowing intellectual property theft, technology transfers enabling Chinese hackers to infiltrate out tech infrastructure, allowing the US to be dependent on China for pharmacy and other related items. National security and health areas should be for the US only, not any other government.

I'd go with Cold War II....It's way past time to isolate those commie pukes out of existence.
You need to be practical, not emotional. A gradual uncoupling over a period of time is more likely (and would have happened in one form or another in the coming decades anyway). China needs this to happen as much as we do.

China is by far our biggest and most dangerous adversary, and I don't see anything wrong with positioning ourselves in such a way that we are better protected.

How about we slowly replace them with Mexico, Central America and South America as our biggest trading partners?

That would be a win for us, and the jobs would make folks down south far less desperate to escape their shit hole countries to come up here.

Would this be a difficult undertaking? Yep! And so what? Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

Its more than the virus. Both parties in the 1990's and 2000's went way overboard allowing intellectual property theft, technology transfers enabling Chinese hackers to infiltrate out tech infrastructure, allowing the US to be dependent on China for pharmacy and other related items. National security and health areas should be for the US only, not any other government.
I agree. Now we also need to focus on how to stop their intellectuqal theft and also must bring up the amount of our computer parts built in china. this makes me uneasy.. Nice to chat with you. I must now start packing to head to the lake gotta be on a boat at 6 am in the morining and I have not seen my camper in over six months. I would imagine I need to accomplish a few things to stay there tomaoorw as well as find out where the bite is. I only have one charter on the board right now due to this virus shit but will likely stay and fish if I can find some one elses fuel to burn. I always find some one elses fuel to burn. It is easy to catch invites to fish when you do it for living..Catch ya in a few days!

I'd go with Cold War II....It's way past time to isolate those commie pukes out of existence.
You need to be practical, not emotional. A gradual uncoupling over a period of time is more likely (and would have happened in one form or another in the coming decades anyway). China needs this to happen as much as we do.
Where did I say the isolation needed to happen overnight?....Oh that's right, I didn't.

Where did I say the isolation needed to happen overnight?....Oh that's right, I didn't.
Not isolation, a change of relationship.

Not isolation, a change of relationship.
Bullshit....The CCP will always cheat, like commies always do....Isolate them and bring them to their scum sucking Maoist knees.

BTW, I see what you did there.

Seriously, the dems are no more tied to Jina than the gop, including Ivanka. But, assuming we can afford to do so with out debt, we may want to move towards limiting imports from china on an industry by industry basis.

Forum List

Back