Oklahoma, where Biden just made a speech about the Tulsa massacre, is set to name a stretch of highway after Donald Trump

10:15 AM EST...

Staff member: "Wake up, Mr. President! You're scheduled to give a speech in Oklahoma today..."

Biden: "Huh? Wazzat? "Who are you?

Staff Member: "You're supposed to give a speech today about the Tulsa Massacre."

Biden: "Wazzat? Hey man, I'm sleepin', ok?

Staff Member: "No, you're supposed to give a speech today. Please wake up, Mr. President."

Biden: "Get away from me, you dog-faced pony soldier. I don't know anything about this "Twofer Mascara." Now go away. I need my sleep..."

Doesn't matter much, as the OK panhandle is all the way across the state from Tulsa where Biden gave his speech. And, sorry, but it's kind of a small gesture (much like Trump's hands), as the OK panhandle isn't very wide.

I've traveled that stretch of highway a couple of times.

10:15 AM EST...

Staff member: "Wake up, Mr. President! You're scheduled to give a speech in Oklahoma today..."

Biden: "Huh? Wazzat? "Who are you?

Staff Member: "You're supposed to give a speech today about the Tulsa Massacre."

Biden: "Wazzat? Hey man, I'm sleepin', ok?

Staff Member: "No, you're supposed to give a speech today. Please wake up, Mr. President."

Biden: "Get away from me, you dog-faced pony soldier. I don't know anything about this "Twofer Mascara." Now go away. I need my sleep..."
Corny, get somebody to write your material for you. You would be booed before you get started with that weak material.

If you are curious as to why this happened please research it for yourself do not allow CNN to do it for you...a mob of white men descended on the court house to try and lynch a black man named Dick Rowland....he was accused of raping a white women...the Sherriff told them to leave that they would not hand over the man to them....then a mob of armed black men came up to the court house to defend the accused man from a lynching....

The Sherriff talked the armed black men into leaving to avoid trouble but they came back with more arms and more men....then the shit hit the fan....Dick Rowland was never handed over but the lie had perpetrated through the black community that he was....the black community was already tired of pre trial lynching's by white mobs...

This was basically a racial civil conflict...neither side was completely righteous...as is in most cases like this....cooler heads did not prevail on that day although plenty of time of day went by when it should have...

But the dislike and distrust was already at a heated level on both sides....

Violent black on white assaults were happening throughout the city...people were being shot and robbed in the streets so the Governor sent in the National guard to disarm the black population and then the fighting really ticked up when the out numbered national guard swore white civilian men into their ranks...huge mistake....because they were already angry and worked up....

The rest is history....it should have never happened but no side is without some blame....isn't that how it always is?....don't let anyone tell you only one side is at fault in any situation....because they are lying to you....

I can't wait to hear him brag about how awesome this random piece of blacktop is.

One would hope, and if they actually did any research they would Learn, this country has come along ways over the past 100 years, but wait......Obama and Joe say it ain’t so. Sorry to inform them the facts say otherwise, regretfully it’s all they have to offer the country, racism, especially when the money runs out. Well they are the Jim Crow party after all and they have a great deal of experience regarding fomenting racism.

Doesn't matter much, as the OK panhandle is all the way across the state from Tulsa where Biden gave his speech. And, sorry, but it's kind of a small gesture (much like Trump's hands), as the OK panhandle isn't very wide.

I've traveled that stretch of highway a couple of times.
Now you can imagine driving over Trump's face when you travel that stretch :D

Forum List

Back