Oklahoma Senate Sends Law Allowing People to Run Over Protestors to Governor's Desk for Signature

Oklahoma Legislature passes bill protecting drivers who hit protesters

A Republican-backed bill aimed at cracking down on protests by increasing penalties for blocking roadways and granting immunity to motorists who kill or injure rioters received final legislative approval on Wednesday.
The state Senate voted 38-10, mostly along party lines, for the bill that now heads to the governor’s desk.

My thoughts:
1) There's not enough population in Oklahoma to where a protest of people would ever "block a roadway". Nobody lives there or cares.
2) We are facing climate change, wealth inequality, an economic recession, a worldwide pandemic, and a revival of civil rights....and this is what the Oklahoma GOP is focused on. Running people over.
3) The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
If you dont want to get run over, dont play in the streets..

Bowling for broads....
The black man was in fear of his life because he was surrounded by dikes....

2 POINTS!

A Republican-backed bill aimed at cracking down on protests by increasing penalties for blocking roadways and granting immunity to motorists who kill or injure rioters received final legislative approval on Wednesday.
The state Senate voted 38-10, mostly along party lines, for the bill that now heads to the governor’s desk.

My thoughts:
1) There's not enough population in Oklahoma to where a protest of people would ever "block a roadway". Nobody lives there or cares.
2) We are facing climate change, wealth inequality, an economic recession, a worldwide pandemic, and a revival of civil rights....and this is what the Oklahoma GOP is focused on. Running people over.

It's a bit of a drive for me, but, sure, I'll drive to OK just so I can run over a few hundred BLM protesters in 4X4 LOW.
My wife is getting a Ford Bronco and is going to put in front of it the steel grill guard if she needs to plow through some protestors.

mr-plow.jpg

My thoughts:

It's a bit of a drive for me, but, sure, I'll drive to OK just so I can run over a few hundred BLM protesters in 4X4 LOW.
My wife is getting a Ford Bronco and is going to put in front of it the steel grill guard if she needs to plow through some protestors.
you don't have a wife. you're alone.

My thoughts:
They're all champing at the bit for the opportunity to kill someone.

My thoughts:

See?

My thoughts:

CROWD CONTROL:

$_57.JPG

Able to clear a path through BLM four high.

My thoughts:

Should get $1000 a head.

My thoughts:
There is a significant population in Oklahoma. A lot of people live there and care. What they don't care about is some NE pantywaist with fucked up and radicalized world views telling them how to live.

We have been facing climate change for 5 billion years. Get a fucking grip.

There is no wealth inequality. You can be as rich or poor as you want. It is not 'inequality' if some ambitious person works hard, finds a niche, and gets rich while you smoke drugs and whine to whoever will listen to you that the world is not fair.

The economic recession that is upon comes from the Left and their ability to deny real science.

The last one was the funniest. YOU fucks are taking rights away from those you disagree with, and have been working overtime to try and silence the right.

The Oklahoma GOP is focusing on the people of Oklahoma. You know, the people who elected them.

You need to be more like them.

My thoughts:
Play stupid commie goon squad games, win stupid commie goon squad prizes.

My thoughts:

See?
See? Well ,they better look both ways! (snicker)

My thoughts:

See?
What I see is small-dicked wannabe tough guys who really want to pretend like they're alpha males but are too frightened to take any risks while doing it.

My thoughts:

See?
What I see is small-dicked wannabe tough guys who really want to pretend like they're alpha males but are too frightened to take any risks while doing it.
Says a small dick wannabe.

My thoughts:

See?
You know all about that ,Mary?

Forum List

Back