Oklahoma Senate Sends Law Allowing People to Run Over Protestors to Governor's Desk for Signature

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Oklahoma Legislature passes bill protecting drivers who hit protesters

A Republican-backed bill aimed at cracking down on protests by increasing penalties for blocking roadways and granting immunity to motorists who kill or injure rioters received final legislative approval on Wednesday.
The state Senate voted 38-10, mostly along party lines, for the bill that now heads to the governor’s desk.

My thoughts:
1) There's not enough population in Oklahoma to where a protest of people would ever "block a roadway". Nobody lives there or cares.
2) We are facing climate change, wealth inequality, an economic recession, a worldwide pandemic, and a revival of civil rights....and this is what the Oklahoma GOP is focused on. Running people over.
3) The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

A Republican-backed bill aimed at cracking down on protests by increasing penalties for blocking roadways and granting immunity to motorists who kill or injure rioters received final legislative approval on Wednesday.
The state Senate voted 38-10, mostly along party lines, for the bill that now heads to the governor’s desk.

My thoughts:
1) There's not enough population in Oklahoma to where a protest of people would ever "block a roadway". Nobody lives there or cares.
2) We are facing climate change, wealth inequality, an economic recession, a worldwide pandemic, and a revival of civil rights....and this is what the Oklahoma GOP is focused on. Running people over.

It's a bit of a drive for me, but, sure, I'll drive to OK just so I can run over a few hundred BLM protesters in 4X4 LOW.

My thoughts:

I think you would make a great speedbump Frenchy.

My thoughts:
Haha haha. Cry, you little commie.

3B4EAFF6-7F8A-4F59-A986-F06D55BDF185.jpeg

My thoughts:

I know you prefer only cops kill unarmed protesters, but fair is fair and everyone should get a piece of the action.

My thoughts:

I know you prefer only cops kill unarmed protesters, but fair is fair and everyone should get a piece of the action.
Non-cops have killed unarmed protestors also.

My thoughts:

It protects people trying to flee aggressive rioters impeding their ability to move their vehicle when trying to simply get away from said rioters.

My thoughts:

Indeed. It's open season on unarmed protesters, and it's all good according to you people.

My thoughts:

Indeed. It's open season on unarmed protesters, and it's all good according to you people.
You don't speak for me.

My thoughts:

You don't speak for me.

You said it yourself.

You know what it's like to enter a restricted area when there is no chaos why would you try to excuse someone from entering into a restricted zone through a compromised window with people who have guns drawn during a hostile takeover?

My thoughts:
If you dont want to get run over, dont play in the streets..

Bowling for broads....
The black man was in fear of his life because he was surrounded by dikes....

My thoughts:
Disrupters are not people.They are vermin. And the WORLD is not burning up. Climate Change is a joke. The filthy chickenshit LIBS use it as a scare because THEY like to hug trees. A Revival of Civil Rights? Voting without a fuckin' ID? That is NOT a fuckin' Civil Right. It is Election Fraud. GFY traitor.

Forum List

Back