Oklahoma passes bill making performing abortions a felony

And how much money will that state have wasted once it goes to the supreme court. That is what you are looking at.
A bunch but it will never get that far. It is clearly unconstitutional.

Political theater, all you can expect from the GOP these days.
If you can regulate speech, which is unconstitutional. You can regulate abortions. Just follow the law? Right?

Joe, you keep avoiding the question - WHY are liberals so against enforcing laws?

Good question. So why were you guys on the right so against arresting those gun nuts who took over the federal facility in Oregon.

You miss my point. I TOTALLY want you guys to prosecute a woman for having an abortion.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE try it.
Women have free birth control, no need for abortions anymore.

Joe, you keep avoiding the question - WHY are liberals so against enforcing laws?

Good question. So why were you guys on the right so against arresting those gun nuts who took over the federal facility in Oregon.

You miss my point. I TOTALLY want you guys to prosecute a woman for having an abortion.

So you dodge answering the question by asking a ridiculous one....

I and everyone I know was completely FOR arresting the individuals who took over the facility in Oregon. They broke the law, they should have been arrested immediately. I understand taking a little time to try to diffuse the situation, but they definitely needed to be arrested.

Now, back to the original question:

Trump declared that someone who breaks the law should face some type of penalty, at which point Liberals went bat-shite crazy over the fact that he would hold such an opinion. So WHY are liberals so against upholding and enforcing the law?

Nice opinion, but this is what the courts are for. You don't think it will make it to court. While I respect your opinion, I disagree.

SC joined several states recently making abortions after 19 weeks, with several exceptions (mother's life in danger), illegal.

Trump was asked not long ago if abortions were made illegal and a woman broke the law should she be punished Liberals went betzerk when he said 'yes'.

(Trump never mentioned what the penalty should be. It was only the liberals who mentioned jail time.)

What do liberals have against enforcing laws?
Outlawing abortions has already been declared unconstitutional. What do you have against the Constitution?

There is a difference between something being declared unconstitutional and something actually being unconstitutional. 5 of 9 unlected lawyers may have the power to make crap up, but we don't have to accept it.

Kind of like fining and ruining bakers for not baking cakes?

This is yet another case of the "small government" cheerleaders performing their duties to shrink government to the point of gaining access into the womb of every woman in the Nation and regulating its issue.

And how much money will that state have wasted once it goes to the supreme court. That is what you are looking at.
A bunch but it will never get that far. It is clearly unconstitutional.

Political theater, all you can expect from the GOP these days.
If you can regulate speech, which is unconstitutional. You can regulate abortions. Just follow the law? Right?
You can try but the Supreme Court has already spoken so passing unconstitutional laws is just a waste of time and money.

You could pass a law that said blacks are slaves again, but I wouldn't.

Great ! Oklahoma makes performing abortions in clinics illegal so women can get one from some butcher in a motel room.

Brilliant !

Women have free birth control, no need for abortions anymore.
You can’t be serious.

This is as ignorant as it is wrong and ridiculous.

It should come as no surprise that a conservative would be so stupid as to believe contraceptives are 100 percent reliable.

[Q
Kind of like fining and ruining bakers for not baking cakes?

I've got the perfect place for those bakers..

miscellaneous-devitzens-tolerance-camp.png

Forum List

Back