Oklahoma Man Pleads Guilty to Misdemeanor for Taking Nancy Pelosi’s Beer on January 6 — Will Serve 6 Months in Federal Prison for the Crime

Why does Pelosi have beer in her office?
Is Pelosi drinking on the job?
It is illegal to drink on the job.
Pelosi is not above the law.
Pelosi should be investigated.
Why hasn't a reporter asked Pelosi why she has cold beer in her office?
View attachment 560576

Drunk Employees Not Protected by ADA Explained | Labor Law ...

May 16, 2016 · A recent federal court decision upheld the fact that an employer can terminate an employee for being drunk at work, even when the employee is an alcoholic covered by ADA. Alcoholism and drug addiction are often disabilities under ADA, the Americans with Disabilities Act. That law requires the employer to give workers time off...
Why, after a long hard day she deserves a beer is she so likes, he should of been in the room and in the capital.

crepitus: is sounds coming from the joints.
Try minding your own fucking business you insignificant troll.

crepitus

noun​

1. A crackling noise; crepitation. Specifically
  2. The sound heard or grating sensation felt when the fractured ends of a broken bone are rubbed against each other.
  3. The noise produced by a sudden discharge of wind from the bowels.
The Century Dictionary.

Try minding your own fucking business you insignificant troll.

crepitus

noun​

1. A crackling noise; crepitation. Specifically
  2. The sound heard or grating sensation felt when the fractured ends of a broken bone are rubbed against each other.
  3. The noise produced by a sudden discharge of wind from the bowels.
The Century Dictionary.
Got a link. :link:

a god
Crepitus is an alleged Roman god of flatulence. It is unlikely that Crepitus was ever actually worshipped. The only ancient source for the claim that such a god was ever worshipped comes from Christian satire. The name Crepitus standing alone would be an inadequate and unlikely name for such a god in Latin.

Crepitus (mythology) - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Why does Pelosi have beer in her office?
Is Pelosi drinking on the job?
It is illegal to drink on the job.
Pelosi is not above the law.
Pelosi should be investigated.
Why hasn't a reporter asked Pelosi why she has cold beer in her office?
View attachment 560576

Drunk Employees Not Protected by ADA Explained | Labor Law ...

May 16, 2016 · A recent federal court decision upheld the fact that an employer can terminate an employee for being drunk at work, even when the employee is an alcoholic covered by ADA. Alcoholism and drug addiction are often disabilities under ADA, the Americans with Disabilities Act. That law requires the employer to give workers time off...
She must not do her own driving because that would mean that, whenever she tanks up at the office and drives home, she's guilty of DUI. We know she would NEVER do anything ILLEGAL like driving under the influence, right? lol.

She's a fucking lush, America. Just admit it.

a god
Crepitus is an alleged Roman god of flatulence. It is unlikely that Crepitus was ever actually worshipped. The only ancient source for the claim that such a god was ever worshipped comes from Christian satire. The name Crepitus standing alone would be an inadequate and unlikely name for such a god in Latin.

Fuck off, Troll Queen.

a god

From now on I'm going to call Crepitus a GOD.

"The white working class has become the scapegoat for democrats.........'The reason for white working class despair...."

"Despair"?
Breaking into the Capitol of the United States of America......to get a beer?
Yupper. THAT is despair.
Snowflakism?

She must not do her own driving because that would mean that, whenever she tanks up at the office and drives home, she's guilty of DUI. We know she would NEVER do anything ILLEGAL like driving under the influence, right? lol.

She's a fucking lush, America. Just admit it.
No I won't admit. She probably sleeps there. She puts in long days, she is 81. I want to see you doing long days at 81, let alone 8 hour days.

No I won't admit. She probably sleeps there. She puts in long days, she is 81. I want to see you doing long days at 81, let alone 8 hour days.
I'm retired and enjoying it, thank you. I know when to quit. Nancy Pisslosi can't quit while there's still a dime to be stolen from good, hard working REAL Americans, the filthy, lying drunk.

I'm retired and enjoying it, thank you. I know when to quit. Nancy Pisslosi can't quit while there's still a dime to be stolen from good, hard working REAL Americans.
She doesn't steal our money, she is working for hard working citizens.

crepitus: is sounds coming from the joints.
You know what? I was thinking of changing my sig, just for the sake of staying fresh, but seeing as how it triggers you I'm going to leave it for a while longer. His AssHoliness, Crepitus, the God of Anal Noise, can thank you for that.

Six months for taking her beer?

Yet usually no jail time for sucker punchers & looters.

Instead, only sympathy from Dem prosecutors for the poor sweet little victims of society.

Yet some people still prefer to vote for Dems!
6 months, 6 months, that is what you call white privilege at it's best. Had these been folks of color they would probably be doing 30 to Life.

And yet she nor any democrat have anything to say about a years worth of blacks destroying cities, looting, stealing, burning shit, attacking police and civilians, etc. They won't even tell them they should stop. But holy shit, steal pelosis beer and your ass is going to federal prison?

Forum List

Back