Oklahoma Man Pleads Guilty to Misdemeanor for Taking Nancy Pelosi’s Beer on January 6 — Will Serve 6 Months in Federal Prison for the Crime

And yet she nor any democrat have anything to say about a years worth of blacks destroying cities, looting, stealing, burning shit, attacking police and civilians, etc. They won't even tell them they should stop. But holy shit, steal pelosis beer and your ass is going to federal prison?
Welcome to the face of the left's hypocrisy.

200.gif
Is that tissue for you?

I recommend diapers instead....for when you shit your pants.

Like some evil medieval monarch, such as King John, prosecutors try to get blood out of a stone
and engage in malicious prosecutorial misconduct.

In jurisprudence, prosecutorial misconduct is "an illegal act or failing to act, on the part of a prosecutor, especially an attempt to sway the jury to wrongly convict a defendant or to impose a harsher than appropriate punishment."[1] It is similar to selective prosecution. Prosecutors are bound by a sets of rules which outline fair and dispassionate conduct.[2]

Meanwhile the criminals that set half of Minneapolis on fire and looted it will never see a day in jail.
No wonder people have no faith in the immoral corrupt government under King Brandon.

"Six months for theft of a federal beer?"

Hmmm, I'd suggest that if Nancy's brews had been stolen out of her car, or out of the car of one her beer-gofers......the sentence would likely be...well, would likely be different.

Perhaps, illegally breaking into the Capitol of the United States of America, illegally entering the office of the Speaker of the House, next in succession to the Presidency after the VP....well, maybe where and how he stole these brews had some influence on the sentencing.

Yeah, I could see an argument in that direction. You too?

"She mo equal than others."

Ah, nope. She's not. But she's different. The job title is the clue.

Per the ubiquitous grade-school book that we've all done our homework from....well, the Speaker of the House for the Congress of the United States of America is not......is not......the same as Joe Sixpack who had his case of Milwaukee's Best stolen from the back of his F-150.

I'm mildly sure you really do know that, poster MinTrut.

Per the ubiquitous grade-school book that we've all done our homework from....well, the Speaker of the House for the Congress of the United States of America is not......is not......the same as Joe Sixpack who had his case of Milwaukee's Best stolen from the back of his F-150.

I disagree with your characterization that "the Speaker of the House for the Congress of the United States of America is not......is not......the same as Joe Sixpack" so far as to remind all readers that Joe Sixpack is said Speaker's BOSS and must be treated as such. To place her one millimeter higher than Joe Sixpack is a travesty.

Fanci Nanci gets her revenge......I guess she can't take a joke.

Did they ever catch the the guy who took a crap in her driveway?

You can go burn down a city, but don't you even think about stealing one of Drunk Pelosi's beers.

Hey - I called her QUEEN Nazi Pelosi didn't I?

She special.

When SHE beer get stolen, mere peasants go to jail.

When peasants are shot dead?

No biggie.

"Joe Sixpack is said Speaker's BOSS and must be treated as such."
OPJQ.......give it up, partner.
That old trope about every moke that walks in off the street is the "Boss" of every staffer at the DMV, every staffer at the Post Office, every staffer at the Police Department......well, amigo, it is worn out, and gets very very old. It's a fantagasm that folks who think they should be more important than they ever could be ...well, they entertain themselves with that "I'm-Your-Boss" titillation.

I've had a gabillion (or thereabouts) civil servants tell me of the tedium of hearing some moke-in-their-face-or-on-the-phone cop an attitude that "I-am-your-boss so I get to tell you what to do."

Give it a rest, amigo.
Instead, be civil. Be polite.
Life goes so much better that way.
Trust me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can go burn down a city...."

Ah,good poster Soup, we all enjoy and are amused by a little hyperbole every now and then.
But you know, real adults in the real world.....gotta visit reality every now and then too.

So, mein freund, which "burned down cities".....do you know about?
Naming names and quantifying the overwhelming degree of destruction would add to your gravitas.
Which, trust me, would help you.

Just sayin'.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"...... what percentage of time does Nancy spend sloshed on the job."

What?....... Captain Obvious hasn't taught you Google 101?
It's about time, good poster Freak.
With a modicum of Google-skills you may be able to answer your own questions.

Good luck.

ps...please let the forum know what Google informed you on that 'percentage-of-time' issue you are fretting about.

OK.
I suppose.
Keep us informed on the body count.
Names too.....would help personalize your story.

Thanks, in advance.
Ashli Babbitt.

Say her name.

And then of course all those whose lives were destroyed by Democrat fascism and unquenchable criminal thirst for power.

They rank in the millions and millions and millions and millions.

Forum List

Back