Oklahoma GOP Officials Caught On Tape Owning The Libs - LOL

Nope, Not relevant at all. And I'm glad the image of Serenity Broughton upsets you,, because it should. I know you want to forget her like all the other inner city kids who have been killed, but I'm not changing it.
Just because something is not relevant to YOU doesn't mean it's not relevant to others or in the over scheme of things, unless you honestly believe the world actually revolves around you. That's a perception, not reality and usually one that children outgrow by the time they're 7 years old or thereabout.

1681959329355.png

Piaget's Preoperational Stage (Ages 2-7): Definition, & Examples.

Nope, Not relevant at all. And I'm glad the image of Serenity Broughton upsets you,, because it should. I know you want to forget her like all the other inner city kids who have been killed, but I'm not changing it.

But if either of you would like to discuss this recent activity of hundreds of black teens rioting in Chicago and Compton and how and why that is happening, I am all in. Now that is relevant because it directly affects people's lives, people's businesses and the futures of our large cities.
I'll give you this though. The title of this thread is not what I posted, so the moderators apparently merged my thread with another without indicating anywhere what they had done.

I'll give you this though. The title of this thread is not what I posted, so the moderators apparently merged my thread with another without indicating anywhere what they had done.
That's unfortunate. The point is, any discussion of lynching in any context is not relevant. There are plenty of race related topics that are relevant and very important. We are much more divided today than we were ten years ago and it is only getting worse. That is largely due to the efforts of the Democratic Party and their complicit and powerful media machine. At least that is my opinion based on what I read and see.

"Several GOP officials in McCurtain County, Oklahoma were caught on tape discussing hiring hit men to kill a reporter and complaining that it is no longer acceptable to hang Black people. The conversation took place after a county commissioners meeting last month between Sheriff Kevin Clardy, his investigator Alicia Manning, Commissioners Mark Jennings and Robert Beck, commissioners’ secretary Heather Carter and jail administrator Larry Hendrix, according to the McCurtain Gazette-News.

In audio clips and transcripts published by the print-only newspaper, the group was first heard discussing a fire that killed Dannette Stoewe, 43, and her two dogs in graphic detail. The group talked about recovering Stoewe’s body and joked about how parts of her body were falling off like a barbecue. The conversation then turn to Jennings expressing a desire to return to the days when lynching was an appropriate form of justice. "If it was back in the day, when that when Alan Marshton would take a damn black guy and whoop their ass and throw him in the cell? I’d run for fucking sheriff - Take them down to Mud Creek and hang them up with a damn rope. But you can’t do that anymore. They got more rights than we got.

Later in the conversation, they started discussing hiring hit men to kill Gazette-News reporter Chris Willingham whose reporting has been critical of the sheriff’s department. Willingham also broke the story about the comments. “I know where two big deep holes are here if you ever need them,” Jennings said. Clardy told them he has an excavator, to which Jennings replies the holes are “already dug.” Jennings then said he knows “two or three hit men, they’re very quiet guys,” and “would cut no fucking mercy.

Lol, libs were so triggered just because these people were talking about being tough on crime and punishing criminals and deviants...libs hate when you talk about social justice....Obviously, these folks were just joking and they do have free speech rights, remember? You can't punish them for just goofing off...Like take this Dannette Stoewe later for instance, yea she was murdered by someone who set her home on fire; but wouldn't she look like bar-b-que after something like that? Why can't county officials have a nice laugh about it? Libs have no sense of humor.....and the news reporter....who doesn't want to kill reporters? These are enemies of the state; so what's wrong with joking about killing them? Now they want to get the FBI involved to investigate....why?

Now the libs are gonna try to claim this is some type of evidence for systemic bias in the system...how? Just because some sheriff was complaining about not being able to hang black people? Why is that so triggering to the libs? Why shouldn't law enforcement be able to voice their frustrations about criminals? Maybe we need to start hanging them? Look at Chicago, maybe we should hang off few of those kids who were looting stores and vandalizing property....how is that wrong? Because libs were able to get us to feel bad about Jim Crow laws?
Do you believe that this is a racist nation and therefore there will be no repercussions for this?

But if either of you would like to discuss this recent activity of hundreds of black teens rioting in Chicago and Compton and how and why that is happening, I am all in. Now that is relevant because it directly affects people's lives, people's businesses and the futures of our large cities.

There is nothing you can do for racial minorities people as long as this level of racism and hate is allowed to exist in your government structures.

If the only thing that you’re interested in discussing is the behaviour of black youths, wasting everyone’s time.

It’s like trying to cure a sick patient by treating their fever and ignoring the infection that caused it. So long as the infection remains, the patient’s symptoms will flare.

That's unfortunate. The point is, any discussion of lynching in any context is not relevant. There are plenty of race related topics that are relevant and very important. We are much more divided today than we were ten years ago and it is only getting worse. That is largely due to the efforts of the Democratic Party and their complicit and powerful media machine. At least that is my opinion based on what I read and see.

Well, perhaps you should take your blinders off and get a 360° view instead of your very narrow and partisan outlook.

You seem to blame the mainstream media and Democrats for “dividing” nation. I guess you missed that whole “urban” and “rural” thing that Republicans have been pushing since Reagan was President, or his lie about “welfare queens”, and that whole “free shit” lie about social spending.

Republicans are convinced black people people commit all of the crime, and all of the murders in the United States of America. Who’s been telling them this?

Any discussion of improving race relations in the USA has to start with an acknowledge of the systemic racism throughout the nation. You can’t fix what you refuse to acknowledge or even discuss.

Forum List

Back