Oklahoma DA charges rioters with terrorism,rioting and assault!

We need to arrest Muriel Bowser, the mayor of DC, for vandalism and hate speech and a hate crime for defacing Washington, DC property with hate speech vandalism.
What did she do besides this:
DC Mayor Muriel Bowser says 'a mob' should not decide fate of city statues
So She is over the streets. She is Mayor. Probably used city employees and city paid for paint on the street. Maybe she didn't want to have riots and thought it might help as an acknowledgement. Sounds like a city administrator tactic to avoid destruction. She's against tearing down monuments. It is a city of monuments. Go figure.
Home rule is illegal. Can she paint the white house black?

We need to arrest Muriel Bowser, the mayor of DC, for vandalism and hate speech and a hate crime for defacing Washington, DC property with hate speech vandalism.
So She is over the streets. She is Mayor. Probably used city employees and city paid for paint on the street. Maybe she didn't want to have riots and thought it might help as an acknowledgement. Sounds like a city administrator tactic to avoid destruction. She's against tearing down monuments. It is a city of monuments. Go figure.
Not likely. Federal property vs municipal kind of thing. Guess you will have to build it yourself. Might I suggest the Black House be in Alaska as it my make max use of solar heating, there?

Not likely. Federal property vs municipal kind of thing. Guess you will have to build it yourself. Might I suggest the Black House be in Alaska as it my make max use of solar heating, there?
The entire city is federal property nincompoop.

It is a municipality also, having this dichotomy almost since it was established. Get over it nincompoop. :poke:

HELL YES! Throw the damn book at them! Love it!
Certainly not a soros social justice dem DA

Thiers still some left ...

As militia memberships are surging with police joining them, others should also join as well. Once the memberships are swelling, the president should be informed that if he continues doing nothing, the populace will take their country back by force and replace him for just sitting there and watching all of this unfold. President George H. W. Bush, enacted the Insurrection Act, when Los Angeles had its riots, sending in actual military troops and that was just the one city with a riot. It's long past time to go hard core on these rioters and show them who really controls the streets when things get unruly.

As militia memberships are surging with police joining them, others should also join as well. Once the memberships are swelling, the president should be informed that if he continues doing nothing, the populace will take their country back by force and replace him for just sitting there and watching all of this unfold. President George H. W. Bush, enacted the Insurrection Act, when Los Angeles had its riots, sending in actual military troops and that was just the one city with a riot. It's long past time to go hard core on these rioters and show them who really controls the streets when things get unruly.
He's had several rallies what else can he do?

Since it is Oklahoma there will be no spaces in prison since Oklahoma has more prisoners than space to keep them..
Two to a bunk. They'll love it.
Next to China Oklahoma has more production value from slave labor in the US..
There wouldn't be prison labor....IF THEY DIDN'T COMMIT CRIMES! If you aren't referring to only prisoners and include migrant workers, if they are here illegally, they can always return to their meager lives in their native nations. As it is, what money they get, they send to their families south of the border.

Since it is Oklahoma there will be no spaces in prison since Oklahoma has more prisoners than space to keep them..
There wouldn't be prison labor....IF THEY DIDN'T COMMIT CRIMES! If you aren't referring to only prisoners and include migrant workers, if they are here illegally, they can always return to their meager lives in their native nations. As it is, what money they get, they send to their families south of the border.
So now you don't want people supporting their families?

I don't want lazy women (regardless of race), repeatedly having kids, just to get checks. I also don't want people getting unemployment checks that aren't out there, aggressively seeking employment and being really picky about what jobs they will take.

By making it impossible for non criminals to support their families?

You really are a fucking retard.

It's called.....get a job, douchebag.

It is a municipality also, having this dichotomy almost since it was established. Get over it nincompoop. :poke:
Make believe home rule came about in the 1960’s to head off rioting. It’s my capital city, my property that these hate criminals vandalized with their hate speech.

Make believe home rule came about in the 1960’s to head off rioting. It’s my capital city, my property that these hate criminals vandalized with their hate speech.
Do like those lawyers in St Louis in the story linked in another thread here today and make your stand to protect your property. I do not live in an ant hill city, by choice. Your problems are not my problems and visa versa. Good luck with your city of choice.

It's called.....get a job, douchebag.

Get a job? Why? These people have spent years building up their businesses only to have a bunch of mindless assholes, like apparently you, destroy them. And your "solution" is for the business owners to "get a job". Fuck you.

Forum List

Back