Oklahoma DA charges rioters with terrorism,rioting and assault!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

HELL YES! Throw the damn book at them! Love it!
Punishment For Terrorism - Crime Museum
n act of terrorism is usually done on a large scale basis that is intended to grab the attention of a nation or even the entire world. They can result in massive amount of property damage and the death of hundreds or even thousands of people. The goal of any terrorist strike is to invoke fear and use violence as a method of getting their point across, whether it be political, religious or of another nature.
CHECK.
They are usually done at a time when the largest number of people can be affected, such as at the start of the work day in a major city. This leads to the question of how to deal with the people who are responsible for these heinous deeds.
CHECK.
The final method for punishing a terrorist is the death penalty. While the subject of capital punishment has been hotly debated for decades, in many countries the taking of a life is considered to be worthy of losing your own. This is especially true in cases where the killing of one or more people is planned in advance, which is the case for every act of terrorism.
Cant wait to catch me a terrorist in my area of the neighborhood. It will be very slow and painful, but in the end, a good terrorist, is a dead terrorist....

The PRESIDENT warned them that they wouldn't get away with that shit in the heartland
I am completely in favor of punishment for crime, but have to point out the DA took his own sweet time about it, according to the article, he brought the charges Friday for unrest that happened last month and today is the 28th of this month.
"Protesters blamed for the violence that broke out in Oklahoma City the last weekend in May were charged Friday with terrorism, rioting and assault."

We need to arrest Muriel Bowser, the mayor of DC, for vandalism and hate speech and a hate crime for defacing Washington, DC property with hate speech vandalism.
What did she do besides this:
DC Mayor Muriel Bowser says 'a mob' should not decide fate of city statues

We need to arrest Muriel Bowser, the mayor of DC, for vandalism and hate speech and a hate crime for defacing Washington, DC property with hate speech vandalism.

The PRESIDENT warned them that they wouldn't get away with that shit in the heartland
I am completely in favor of punishment for crime, but have to point out the DA took his own sweet time about it, according to the article, he brought the charges Friday for unrest that happened last month and today is the 28th of this month.
"Protesters blamed for the violence that broke out in Oklahoma City the last weekend in May were charged Friday with terrorism, rioting and assault."

Are you a fan of QUICK charging?? I'm not.. Some of the crap that has gone down lately breaks RECORDS for the short time to gather evidence and do investigation.. Not good justice...

Doesn't make sense to charge with "place-holder" violations just to satisfy the public or politics...

When did she do that? And when did she indulge in hate speech? What did she say?

When did she do that? And when did she indulge in hate speech? What did she say?
Black lives matter is racist hate speech. Painting black lives matter on a public street in the nation’s capital is a hate crime and vandalism.

HELL YES! Throw the damn book at them! Love it!
Let’s hope they by get the death penalty.

Feds need to pass a law making it legal to shoot looters as well.

Black lives matter is racist hate speech. Painting black lives matter on a public street in the nation’s capital is a hate crime and vandalism.
Can you show us the law that states that what you clam?

So She is over the streets. She is Mayor. Probably used city employees and city paid for paint on the street. Maybe she didn't want to have riots and thought it might help as an acknowledgement. Sounds like a city administrator tactic to avoid destruction. She's against tearing down monuments. It is a city of monuments. Go figure.

Are you a fan of QUICK charging?? I'm not.. Some of the crap that has gone down lately breaks RECORDS for the short time to gather evidence and do investigation.. Not good justice...

Doesn't make sense to charge with "place-holder" violations just to satisfy the public or politics...
True. I would rather they were sure, before charging.

Forum List

Back