What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay USMB, which one of you was this? Fess up.

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Reaction score
Bismarck Tribune Online - World and National News

Worried about liberal infiltrators, Kevin Terrell, a self-described colonel in the Ohio Valley Freedom Fighters militia based in Louisville, led about two dozen camouflaged followers on a patrol around the park. "I'm a little apprehensive because of the left-wing nut jobs out there," Terrell said.

$elmer-fudd.jpg

:eusa_shhh: "Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Liberals."

Though I wonder what they would had done if they had "caught" a Liberal. :eusa_think:

beowolfe

Reaction score
That's akin to the patients in the mental ward calling the doctors nutjobs.....LOL!!

AllieBaba

Rookie
Reaction score
Quite possibly this is the first tea party where lunatic liberals didn't attack anyone.

JBeukema

Rookie
Reaction score

Worried about liberal infiltrators, Kevin Terrell, a self-described colonel in the Ohio Valley Freedom Fighters militia based in Louisville, led about two dozen camouflaged followers on a patrol around the park. "I'm a little apprehensive because of the left-wing nut jobs out there," Terrell said.
View attachment 10024

Though I wonder what they would had done if they had "caught" a Liberal. :eusa_think:

He must've typoed his name when he signed up here

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Reaction score

View attachment 10024

There was a thread on here earlier where LiarFrank claimed to have attended his very first Tea Party.....hmmmmmmmm:eusa_eh:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List