Okay USMB, which one of you was this? Fess up.

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Bismarck Tribune Online - World and National News

Worried about liberal infiltrators, Kevin Terrell, a self-described colonel in the Ohio Valley Freedom Fighters militia based in Louisville, led about two dozen camouflaged followers on a patrol around the park. "I'm a little apprehensive because of the left-wing nut jobs out there," Terrell said.

$elmer-fudd.jpg

:eusa_shhh: "Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Liberals."

Though I wonder what they would had done if they had "caught" a Liberal. :eusa_think:

That's akin to the patients in the mental ward calling the doctors nutjobs.....LOL!!

Quite possibly this is the first tea party where lunatic liberals didn't attack anyone.

Worried about liberal infiltrators, Kevin Terrell, a self-described colonel in the Ohio Valley Freedom Fighters militia based in Louisville, led about two dozen camouflaged followers on a patrol around the park. "I'm a little apprehensive because of the left-wing nut jobs out there," Terrell said.
View attachment 10024

Though I wonder what they would had done if they had "caught" a Liberal. :eusa_think:

He must've typoed his name when he signed up here

View attachment 10024

There was a thread on here earlier where LiarFrank claimed to have attended his very first Tea Party.....hmmmmmmmm:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back