Okay seriously what the hell is up with Melania?

i actually think she is probably a decent person. Up until her visit to a Texas facility with her bizarre jacket, I thought she was a classy First Lady. The criticism some had on the left of her stilettos on one occasion
was pretty ridiculous, but to equate these two stories is nothing short of retarded and shows how desperately republicans want to defend Trump no matter what.

I just don’t understand how the right wing can dismiss how insane this entire month and a half has been. 2,300 kids are currently separated from their parents and the trump family doesn’t give a shit.

Okay so after Melania expressed some empathy for the children recently, she is seen wearing this jacket on her way to a facility imprisoning these children. What the fuck? Look, even if you want to pretend this is a dig at the media as the orange blob said, you would be so pathetic to pretend her timing of wearing the jacket is so batshit crazy. I honestly think the orange blob put her up to it. He has to be extorting her somehow. Nothing else explains how this woman would still be with such a sack of shit.
Trumpanzees are being groomed to accept anything.

She had that written on the back to humiliate Trump. It's not like you can buy a coat off the rack with that written on the back.
Actually you can. There's a whole line of clothing that says things like that. They are cheap and made for angsty teenagers.

i actually think she is probably a decent person. Up until her visit to a Texas facility with her bizarre jacket, I thought she was a classy First Lady. The criticism some had on the left of her stilettos on one occasion
was pretty ridiculous, but to equate these two stories is nothing short of retarded and shows how desperately republicans want to defend Trump no matter what.

I just don’t understand how the right wing can dismiss how insane this entire month and a half has been. 2,300 kids are currently separated from their parents and the trump family doesn’t give a shit.

Okay so after Melania expressed some empathy for the children recently, she is seen wearing this jacket on her way to a facility imprisoning these children. What the fuck? Look, even if you want to pretend this is a dig at the media as the orange blob said, you would be so pathetic to pretend her timing of wearing the jacket is so batshit crazy. I honestly think the orange blob put her up to it. He has to be extorting her somehow. Nothing else explains how this woman would still be with such a sack of shit.
These are illegal aliens they have no constitutional rights. So fuck them

She had that written on the back to humiliate Trump. It's not like you can buy a coat off the rack with that written on the back.
Actually you can. There's a whole line of clothing that says things like that. They are cheap and made for angsty teenagers.

Which clothing manufacturers do that? I'm sure you can get any article of clothing modified for a price, but that doesn't mean it comes that way.

Which clothing manufacturers do that? I'm sure you can get any article of clothing modified for a price, but that doesn't mean it comes that way.
Zara.com.

Now I'm not saying it was just sitting in her closet and picked up on a whim. This is like a $40 jacket. It is probably far and away the cheapest item she owns. I'd bet it cost less than her socks. Someone was sent to get it. It's some sort of deliberate statement.

Now I'm not saying it was just sitting in her closet and picked up on a whim. This is like a $40 jacket. It is probably far and away the cheapest item she owns. I'd bet it cost less than her socks. Someone was sent to get it. It's some sort of deliberate statement.

In the world of reality TV (in which Trumpy is a star) nothing is ever left to chance.

Looks like it matters enough for you to lie about it. Liar.
No lie retard. You can buy them plain with no writing. Or customized with young people's angst statements and catch phrases.

Looney liberals like you love to be triggered into a crazed frenzy by Trump and anyone associated with him.

It's quite comical to sit back and watch. .... :popcorn:

Zara.com.

Zara does not do that as a regular service. Yes, it is a specific statement. Leaks from the White house say Trump told her not to go because that would imply that she doesn't support his behavior. The writing on the coat was her response to him. You'll note that she only wore it when boarding the plane in Washington, and when she returned.

I find it funny how leftists think Melania is actually decent, classy, and think she's a prisoner or something. I understand the utility of how it enables the hate for Trump, but why would anyone assume someone married to Trump is a significantly different person than him? She married him, had a child with him, has been with him for over a decade. There's very little reason to believe she's not very much the same as the Donald, yet you hate Donald so much that you're willing to convince yourself that his own wife hates him.

Fascinating psychological phenomena

Looks like it matters enough for you to lie about it. Liar.
No lie retard. You can buy them plain with no writing. Or customized with young people's angst statements and catch phrases.

Looney liberals like you love to be triggered into a crazed frenzy by Trump and anyone associated with him.

It's quite comical to sit back and watch. .... :popcorn:

If you have the money, you can have any piece of clothing customized. That is exactly what she did. The coat didn't come that way, and the coat's manufacturer doesn't do that, or have it done as a regular service.

I find it funny how leftists think Melania is actually decent, classy, and think she's a prisoner or something. I understand the utility of how it enables the hate for Trump, but why would anyone assume someone married to Trump is a significantly different person than him? She married him, had a child with him, has been with him for over a decade. There's very little reason to believe she's not very much the same as the Donald, yet you hate Donald so much that you're willing to convince yourself that his own wife hates him.

Exactly my point. You're willing to extrapolate that one little example out (and other fairly innocuous examples like this) to construct some picture that fits your narrative. It makes you more secure in your hate to think that the man's own wife hates him as well. How perfect.

What's more likely than anything is that Melania is a reluctant first lady. During the campaign, it was reported that she was a bit miffed at the moving and shaking, the spotlight that was being put on her and Barron as a result of the campaign, and now the spotlight that stays on her considering she's the first lady. She doesn't look comfortable being on show all the time.

And before you talk about how she made her name/career being a model and having pictures taken of her: controlled photoshoots with a limited amount of people around are considerably different than paparazzi and media figures getting up in your grill 24/7.

If you have the money, you can have any piece of clothing customized. That is exactly what she did. The coat didn't come that way, and the coat's manufacturer doesn't do that, or have it done as a regular service.
So what's next you loon?

Did she wear the wrong shoes to the detention center? :dunno: .. :lol:

Exactly my point. You're willing to extrapolate that one little example out (and other fairly innocuous examples like this) to construct some picture that fits your narrative. It makes you more secure in your hate to think that the man's own wife hates him as well. How perfect.

What's more likely than anything is that Melania is a reluctant first lady. During the campaign, it was reported that she was a bit miffed at the moving and shaking, the spotlight that was being put on her and Barron as a result of the campaign, and now the spotlight that stays on her considering she's the first lady. She doesn't look comfortable being on show all the time.

And before you talk about how she made her name/career being a model and having pictures taken of her: controlled photoshoots with a limited amount of people around are considerably different than paparazzi and media figures getting up in your grill 24/7.

You don't think that is the only example of her putting him in his place, do you? I didn't care to post all the different videos. Someone should put them all together in one.

Actually you can and she did. $39 at Zara
Melania Trump would never have worn something so cheap if it were not the message her orange hubby wanted to get out.
Un-F-ing Real right?

zara-jacket%5B1%5D.jpg

Forum List

Back