Okay seriously what the hell is up with Melania?

The jacket (and her trip to Texas) is adiversion only, not worth getting hung up on.

If you have the money, you can have any piece of clothing customized. That is exactly what she did. The coat didn't come that way, and the coat's manufacturer doesn't do that, or have it done as a regular service.
So what's next you loon?

Did she wear the wrong shoes to the detention center? :dunno: .. :lol:

I noticed you aren't trying to defend your lie any more. Good for you.

No dumb ass. She wore it when she got on the plane in Washington, as well.
Like I said retard.

She didn't wear the jacket at the detention center.

You liberal loons are always triggered over something.

Go find a safe space with a cry blanket. ... :boohoo:

Oh, so she took off the jacket upon arrival at the detention center?
Guess that makes sense since it was 95 degrees and all.
But she wore it while being transported by officials after her landing.
Btw- it was EIGHTY when she left Washington.

216268023_JOINT-BASE-ANDREWS-MD-JUNE-21-US-first-lady-Melania-Trump-C-climbs-back-into-her-motor-696x503.jpg

President Trump plays the left like a freaking violin. All the important issues and they are talking about the 1st Lady's jacket. Don't forget that the hatred on the American left is so intense that even H'wood celebs are calling for assault on the President and even the kidnapping of Trump's kids. The 1st family has to be protected from Mexican and domestic angry crazies who are goaded by the criminal conspiracy in the MSM and H'wood maniacs so it's possible that the 1st Lady didn't have a sufficient bullet proof vest and had to borrow a jacket to cover one with better protection.

I find it funny how leftists think Melania is actually decent, classy, and think she's a prisoner or something. I understand the utility of how it enables the hate for Trump, but why would anyone assume someone married to Trump is a significantly different person than him? She married him, had a child with him, has been with him for over a decade. There's very little reason to believe she's not very much the same as the Donald, yet you hate Donald so much that you're willing to convince yourself that his own wife hates him.

Fascinating psychological phenomena

Exactly my point. You're willing to extrapolate that one little example out (and other fairly innocuous examples like this) to construct some picture that fits your narrative. It makes you more secure in your hate to think that the man's own wife hates him as well. How perfect.

What's more likely than anything is that Melania is a reluctant first lady. During the campaign, it was reported that she was a bit miffed at the moving and shaking, the spotlight that was being put on her and Barron as a result of the campaign, and now the spotlight that stays on her considering she's the first lady. She doesn't look comfortable being on show all the time.

And before you talk about how she made her name/career being a model and having pictures taken of her: controlled photoshoots with a limited amount of people around are considerably different than paparazzi and media figures getting up in your grill 24/7.

You don't think that is the only example of her putting him in his place, do you? I didn't care to post all the different videos. Someone should put them all together in one.

I'm aware of them. The left can't get enough of them, which is exactly my point. They have the audacity to not just suspect but conclude that they're evidence that Melania hates Donald, or that Donald is controlling her, keeping her locked up. It's ridiculous.

It's perfectly indicative of a culture that's willing to make drastic leaps in logic to confirm their biases, in the name of making them feel better about themselves. The level of insecurity in our society is frightening. Repeatedly shouting about how bad someone or some other group of people is on the internet doesn't make you a good person: it's the opposite in fact. Being a good person would be leaving the internet and going to a local shelter and helping the less fortunate out directly, or focusing time and effort into a new business that meets some societal need and employs some people in the process.

She had that written on the back to humiliate Trump. It's not like you can buy a coat off the rack with that written on the back.

Actually you can and she did. $39 at Zara
Melania Trump would never have worn something so cheap if it were not the message her orange hubby wanted to get out.
Un-F-ing Real right?

zara-jacket%5B1%5D.jpg

Odd that Old Navy doesn't mention the option of having that particular jacket or any other item customized. Obviously, somebody put that on the back, but I haven't seen any reason to believe that is a standard service for that jacket

She had that written on the back to humiliate Trump. It's not like you can buy a coat off the rack with that written on the back.

Actually you can and she did. $39 at Zara
Melania Trump would never have worn something so cheap if it were not the message her orange hubby wanted to get out.
Un-F-ing Real right?

zara-jacket%5B1%5D.jpg

Odd that Old Navy doesn't mention the option of having that particular jacket or any other item customized. Obviously, somebody put that on the back, but I haven't seen any reason to believe that is a standard service for that jacket

Oh it's available like that right off the rack.

More: Melania Trump wears "I really don’t care, do u?" jacket on trip to migrant children

Donald spins it - even though Mel's spokesperson claimed their was no message :)

“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!

3:51 PM - Jun 21, 2018

i actually think she is probably a decent person. Up until her visit to a Texas facility with her bizarre jacket, I thought she was a classy First Lady. The criticism some had on the left of her stilettos on one occasion
was pretty ridiculous, but to equate these two stories is nothing short of retarded and shows how desperately republicans want to defend Trump no matter what.

I just don’t understand how the right wing can dismiss how insane this entire month and a half has been. 2,300 kids are currently separated from their parents and the trump family doesn’t give a shit.

Okay so after Melania expressed some empathy for the children recently, she is seen wearing this jacket on her way to a facility imprisoning these children. What the fuck? Look, even if you want to pretend this is a dig at the media as the orange blob said, you would be so pathetic to pretend her timing of wearing the jacket is so batshit crazy. I honestly think the orange blob put her up to it. He has to be extorting her somehow. Nothing else explains how this woman would still be with such a sack of shit.

They were separated when O was president. Don't even try it.

No dumb ass. She wore it when she got on the plane in Washington, as well.
Like I said retard.

She didn't wear the jacket at the detention center.

You liberal loons are always triggered over something.

Go find a safe space with a cry blanket. ... :boohoo:

216268023_JOINT-BASE-ANDREWS-MD-JUNE-21-US-first-lady-Melania-Trump-C-climbs-back-into-her-motor-696x503.jpg

Like Hillary when it was 90 degrees out?

You should blame the jacket. That would be more logical.

Blame the jacket?? Your definition of “logical” needs work gipper.

No, I think that the jacket was a deliberate choice on Melania’s part. Why else would she pick a coat from a line that is no longer being sold to wear on this specific occasion.

Like her “pussy bow” blouse at the debate after the pussy grabbing tape came out, and her white #timesup pantsuit at the State of the Union address, there’s a message there, but I don’t think it has anything to do with the “fake media”.

i actually think she is probably a decent person. Up until her visit to a Texas facility with her bizarre jacket, I thought she was a classy First Lady. The criticism some had on the left of her stilettos on one occasion
was pretty ridiculous, but to equate these two stories is nothing short of retarded and shows how desperately republicans want to defend Trump no matter what.

I just don’t understand how the right wing can dismiss how insane this entire month and a half has been. 2,300 kids are currently separated from their parents and the trump family doesn’t give a shit.

Okay so after Melania expressed some empathy for the children recently, she is seen wearing this jacket on her way to a facility imprisoning these children. What the fuck? Look, even if you want to pretend this is a dig at the media as the orange blob said, you would be so pathetic to pretend her timing of wearing the jacket is so batshit crazy. I honestly think the orange blob put her up to it. He has to be extorting her somehow. Nothing else explains how this woman would still be with such a sack of shit.

The entire Trump trailer trash family are soulless people. All of Trump's daughter/wife Ivanka's 'released photos' of her holding a child were meant as digs at parents that lost their children on the border. Melania has appeared to steer clear of this backwoods family's bullshit but no more. She's a Trump cock-gobbler after all. Like all of them you just wave a little money in their face and they are all organ grinder monkeys that will perform on cue. Melania's batshit is particularly heinous because she CHOSE to mock toddlers and babies.

The entire Trump trailer trash family are soulless people. All of Trump's daughter/wife Ivanka's 'released photos' of her holding a child were meant as digs at parents that lost their children on the border. Melania has appeared to steer clear of this backwoods family's bullshit but no more. She's a Trump cock-gobbler after all. Like all of them you just wave a little money in their face and they are all organ grinder monkeys that will perform on cue. Melania's batshit is particularly heinous because she CHOSE to mock toddlers and babies.
It’s just so egregious that you would never suspect they’d go this low. It doesn’t even make any sense.

And?? ... :dunno:

Some people don't understand the effects of air conditioning on many people. They're just stupid, dope-addled, and inexperienced, with memories like gnats, which is why they're parrots in the first place.

Forum List

Back