The Media completely made up the latest Disney narrative against DeSantis: It doesn't exist.

when did I say it was introduced 5 years ago??? I don't believe it was, but I don't know. I only know when it was passed

You are aware also that their Special Tax District status was not removed, correct? For all the bluster of your beloved big government, in the end the money it would have cost the state was too much even for them.

can you link to the document with the expiration dates?

Thanks
Sure, it expired in Feb of 2023....

This put Disney on level playing field with other companies like it in FL, such as SeaWorld, Legoland, and Universial Florida Republicans vote to dissolve Disney's special district, eliminating privileges and setting up a legal battle

You are aware also that their Special Tax District status was not removed, correct? For all the bluster of your beloved big government, in the end the money it would have cost the state was too much even for them.
It was given to the State to control.

Sure, it expired in Feb of 2023....

This put Disney on level playing field with other companies like it in FL, such as SeaWorld, Legoland, and Universial Florida Republicans vote to dissolve Disney's special district, eliminating privileges and setting up a legal battle

It did not expire, they tried to take it away. Those are not one in the same

The TEA party was around long before 2012. So you're way off on this one. Look at it this way. Your streak of being completely wrong is still in tact.
No wonder the spooks in washington get away with so much abuse

Lib voters have no memory

No wonder the spooks in washington get away with so much abuse

Lib voters have no memory

No wonder Trump is so popular...his supporters can't read.

From your own link:

"It later emerged that liberal groups had been targeted, too, although in smaller numbers."

Strange it wasn't introduced until Disney took a position that the governor didn't like. Anyway; by any definition; it's weaponizing the government.
no by no definition is treating a business like ever other one weaponization

No wonder Trump is so popular...his supporters can't read.

From your own link:

"It later emerged that liberal groups had been targeted, too, although in smaller numbers."
Thats lib repoter spin

NPR could not avoid reporting the fact that the IRS was forced admit abusing the Tea Party

So NPR tried to soften the damage by alluding to some unknown “liberal” groups as it were all bi-partisan

Which it wasnt

Forum List

Back