Okay, I Have Issues With Christmas

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Nothing I think that should piss people off though. I have FAITH there IS a GOD and Jesus. That said here are my points.

The Bible tells me to be thankful for the death that bought me salvation NOT the birth which makes Easter far more important then Christmas.

I object to the idea of going out and killing an innocent LIVING thing to bring home and decorate and gather around and sing to it. What part of killing something INNOCENT is Christian? Its NOT its druid.

I object to the idea of putting a wreath on my door. Its a symbol of death INSIDE the dwelling ALSO from druid culture and NOT Christian.

The REAL war on Christmas started the day Jesus was born and liberals have not only fought it but clouded it with pagan/druid crap.

Thoughts?

Fury

• Banned
Christmas is magic....celebrate it as you wish. Merry Christmas!!!!
Christmas is your childhood DarkFury.....

:biggrin: hold some love for that!
NOT picking on Christians you understand or how they practice. I wish only MORE would practice a form. And I wish ALL well as I wish for both of you as well.

The Bible tells me to be thankful for the death that bought me salvation NOT the birth which makes Easter far more important then Christmas.

That's because it's a death cult in opposition to the Creator's creation. That and because they need to get them to accept the fact he died by the hands of his enemies thus making up the whole intended and needed to do that schtick.

Nothing I think that should piss people off though. I have FAITH there IS a GOD and Jesus. That said here are my points.

I object to the idea of going out and killing an innocent LIVING thing to bring home and decorate and gather around and sing to it. What part of killing something INNOCENT is Christian? Its NOT its druid.

I object to the idea of putting a wreath on my door. Its a symbol of death INSIDE the dwelling ALSO from druid culture and NOT Christian.

The REAL war on Christmas started the day Jesus was born and liberals have not only fought it but clouded it with pagan/druid crap.

Thoughts?

Fury
You dot have to indulge in the pagan bits. Merry Christmas to you, however you celebrate.

I've often thought the same thing.

I never understood why it was "Christian" to go out and slaughter trees.

Having said that, I have a real tree in my living room.

The spirit of Christmas. Never mind which spirit, lol. Good will, love, happiness, etc. All positive things.

Merry Christmas DF.

Where you gonna plant it afterwards? The two I planted 15 years or so ago are still there, towering above the second flor apartments. They are HUGE. I am so glad the new owners of the complex didn't whack them down. They were in 4 inch pots when I planted them in the grounds.

The rest were donated to the forestry department here in our neck of the woods..and are growing wherever they planted them. I put one in the back yard here, but it died during a bad frost some years back. :(

That's because it's a death cult in opposition to the Creator's creation. That and because they need to get them to accept the fact he died by the hands of his enemies thus making up the whole intended and needed to do that schtick.

Thoughts?

Fury
You dot have to indulge in the pagan bits. Merry Christmas to you, however you celebrate.

The spirit of Christmas. Never mind which spirit, lol. Good will, love, happiness, etc. All positive things.

Merry Christmas DF.

Thoughts?

Fury
Without His birth, there would be no Easter, or He who is Risen! Celebrate! Merry Christmas!

DarkFury.....this is what it's all about!:biggrin:

Is that a Terry Lee doll? I do believe so! I had one of those.:)

I don't know Gracie....it's just that that photo is totally Christmas to me...my handsome brother...when he was lil received a car like that...and I got dolls and sweets....we had a large Christmas tree like that.......

It's all going to be with me forever!

Forum List

Back