OK. So We Now Have A Senator Fetterman. So How Will He Address The Senate When He Speaks To All 99 Of Them?

It's so sad seeing all these butt hurt Maga Mice acting like 3 year olds trying to cover it up.

Ya Lost Because You Are Losers. It really is THAT simple.
Whatever the Left decides for you is exactly what you deserve. I mean that.
You should go sit in a corner and weep. First, go turn in your toy cap guns (you won't be needing) then weep for a long time. It's all you have.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
Almost as much as we love seeing Dems elect another person that doesn't have a coherent thought in his head.

Fedderman is still much more qualified than Oz who has zero political experience and little knowledge of Pennsylvania

Fedderman is still much more qualified than Oz who has zero political experience and little knowledge of Pennsylvania

Just not true at all.

Oz went to college in Philadelphia which is nominally part of the state and has a lot of relations in the commonwealth. He was born in Ohio and spent much of his life in neighboring states as well. And he was involved in politics as well, adding contributions to the presidential elections in 2016 and 2020.

Oz is a brave military veteran, and made something of his life as well. He would have been the 2nd Muslim senator as well, the first being B. Hussein O from Illinois.

Yep! The leftists have very low standards. They think they can elect an imbecile and something good will come out of it.
Fedderburger and Pedo Biden should be roomates. They both can't and should NOT be in public office with their brain damage/speech impediments. They are not fit to be in their positions. But Liberals will take anyone with a pulse.

He promised free heroin, meth and crack, open borders and unrestricted importation of fentanyl, and promised to release all the criminals from prison, so I am guessing he is going to come across like a Mentally Retarded Mexican Cartel Boss.
That's exactly the way democrats want it. Fetterman is the next Democrat president.

oh……
So one case negates the millions who have survived strokes and were fully functional
I enjoy medical shows and most of the patients who had strokes, had repeat strokes. Not all but many had a history of strokes as they lay in the emergency room. Unless you can address what caused their stroke, it is bound to be repeated in many cases.

Forum List

Back