OK Right Wingers. Time to put your money where your mouth is on the Bathroom thing..

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

Chase-Fairy-Dad-Mother-hed-20161.png

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does

The problem is that LEFTISTS want us to believe the stereotype of "Oh, they all think this". Show me a picture of the things that are relevant to bathrooms and the functions carried out therein, and we'll talk.

If you dont know what people do in a restroom then this conversation is way beyond your level of understanding.

Not impossible to understand but so far you have no answer on how you will enforce it. Will you be a job creator and push for penis checkers?

The same way it was enforced for hundreds of years: get caught in the wrong restroom/locker room by someone who is in the right restroom/locker room and you catch a beating and/or arrest record.

Yes, but again I ask. How will you know who has a penis and who doesnt? Peeping?

Born with a dangly bit use the men's restroom, born w/o said bit use the ladies room. It's not hard to understand

I will even go so far as to say, if you had a dangly bit added or removed, then fine. Having spent two decades cleaning up after people who stand to pee, I'm not eager to have them sharing my bathroom just because they didn't always stand to pee.

But if all you've got is a haircut and new clothes, then I don't want to hear about your delusions.

It's kind of hard to hide a dick when one isn't wearing pants in a lockerroom. It's kind of hard to hide not having a dick when one is using the trough at a ballgame.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does
They should all wear depends until they get home. You can't manufacture a man or a woman. If you could I would manufacture myself to be African American, and apply for reparations......yo

Not impossible to understand but so far you have no answer on how you will enforce it. Will you be a job creator and push for penis checkers?

The same way it was enforced for hundreds of years: get caught in the wrong restroom/locker room by someone who is in the right restroom/locker room and you catch a beating and/or arrest record.

Yes, but again I ask. How will you know who has a penis and who doesnt? Peeping?

we'll know by the answer they put on their enrollment form. If you checked male use the boy's restroom, if you checked female, use the girls. If you checked one when it's obvious that you are the other, then you lied on a state form and that's another matter entirely.

Born with a dangly bit use the men's restroom, born w/o said bit use the ladies room. It's not hard to understand

I will even go so far as to say, if you had a dangly bit added or removed, then fine. Having spent two decades cleaning up after people who stand to pee, I'm not eager to have them sharing my bathroom just because they didn't always stand to pee.
But if all you've got is a haircut and new clothes, then I don't want to hear about your delusions.

Catch one with a dangly bit in the same restroom as our daughters and HE may walk out without the dangly bit. I'm not playing this game, keep it away from our children

Taking a look at who's screaming about their "rights" is a good clue to start with. Swear to God, I don't know what it is with people in that community, they can't just live their lives and tend to their business. I had a co-worker at a previous job who was born male and had a sex change. Full-on, lopped the dick off, took the hormones, the whole nine yards. No one would have ever known, thought about it, or God forbid, asked. But he/she just couldn't keep from announcing it publicly to the entire training class. Why the hell did we have to know that? Was it so unthinkable that we just get to know you and like or not like you on the basis of your personality and character?

I've answered this before

We don't discriminate against ugly women or insane men

Easy enough for you?

Gotta pecker, it's in the men's room with you, got none, stay the hell out

How will you know who has a penis? Will you be head ball inspector?

LOL ever registered a child for school , theres a box for gender. I suppose if you lie and mark down that Johnny is a girl, that's on you, but at some point the school may find out otherwise.

There's not just a box. You have to present a birth certificate the first time your child registers for school.

I had a co-worker at a previous job who was born male and had a sex change. Full-on, lopped the dick off, took the hormones, the whole nine yards. No one would have ever known,

You just made my entire point. You WONT know who has a dick or not so how can you possibly make that a condition without having someone feel for dicks outside a restroom

I've answered this before

We don't discriminate against ugly women or insane men

Easy enough for you?

Gotta pecker, it's in the men's room with you, got none, stay the hell out

How will you know who has a penis? Will you be head ball inspector?

LOL ever registered a child for school , theres a box for gender. I suppose if you lie and mark down that Johnny is a girl, that's on you, but at some point the school may find out otherwise.

There's not just a box. You have to present a birth certificate the first time your child registers for school.

Ok...AND they will hold the Birth Cert also. :dunno:

Catch one with a dangly bit in the same restroom as our daughters and HE may walk out without the dangly bit. I'm not playing this game, keep it away from our children

How would you know it has a dick? You keep saying dangly bit but cant tell us how you would find that out

How would you know it has a dick? You keep saying dangly bit but cant tell us how you would find that out

Dude I'm tired of you commenting the same shit over and over. When answered you ignore it and go right back to asking the same shit. It's been pointed out to you twice now. Stop

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

Men use the men's room, women use the women's room and freaks use a single restroom with an inside door lock. The room should have a urinal and a stool. WTF is the problem anyhow? Like the South Carolina sheriff said, If a male goes into the ladies room with my wife or daughter, I'll be on the evening news.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

Men use the men's room, women use the women's room and freaks use a single restroom with an inside door lock. The room should have a urinal and a stool. WTF is the problem anyhow? Like the South Carolina sheriff said, If a male goes into the ladies room with my wife or daughter, I'll be on the evening news.

High five to that sheriff

Forum List

Back