OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment
How quick we forget all the times democrats outright called for or supported uprisings. In Trumps own words it was a call for a peaceful protest.

I saw the liberal rioting, the looting and burning in Ferguson, in Baltimore, in Minneapolis and many other cities over the years. Even before the Trump Administration.

Yet, I've never seen such a liberal fit about people getting out of hand until now.
They attacked the Capitol building you idiot.

They trespassed on the Capitol grounds, hardly an "attack" The Capitol wasn't burned and it wasn't looted. Compared to the Tremendous Liquor Store in Ferguson, it was nothing really.

Instead of shooting unarmed trespassers, they should have given Ashli Babbitt a citation instead of shooting her.

they trespassed, they vandalized, they looted - stolen items have been retrieved ... they threatened to assinate the VP & the speaker of the house; god only knows what they would have done if they found AOC or Ilhan omar;

& they murdered a cop.

& it was planned. oh & they intended & still intend on overthrowing the gov'ment of the united states of america.

fact.

A cop murdered an unarmed protester, a veteran and a broad in cold blood. President Elect Biden needs to apologize on the part of the Deep State, otherwise this kind of atrocity won't be forgotten real soon.
She was leading a mob to kill Senators

She didn't have a weapon with her, she wasn't going to kill anyone. And no senator was in any danger , and not one senator was killed by the protesters, the "mob" as you disrespectfully called this heroine.
But others did kill. When you breach our most sacred federal building, you shoot first, answer questions later.

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment
How quick we forget all the times democrats outright called for or supported uprisings. In Trumps own words it was a call for a peaceful protest.

I saw the liberal rioting, the looting and burning in Ferguson, in Baltimore, in Minneapolis and many other cities over the years. Even before the Trump Administration.

Yet, I've never seen such a liberal fit about people getting out of hand until now.

They trespassed on the Capitol grounds, hardly an "attack" The Capitol wasn't burned and it wasn't looted. Compared to the Tremendous Liquor Store in Ferguson, it was nothing really.

Instead of shooting unarmed trespassers, they should have given Ashli Babbitt a citation instead of shooting her.

they trespassed, they vandalized, they looted - stolen items have been retrieved ... they threatened to assinate the VP & the speaker of the house; god only knows what they would have done if they found AOC or Ilhan omar;

& they murdered a cop.

& it was planned. oh & they intended & still intend on overthrowing the gov'ment of the united states of america.

fact.

A cop murdered an unarmed protester, a veteran and a broad in cold blood. President Elect Biden needs to apologize on the part of the Deep State, otherwise this kind of atrocity won't be forgotten real soon.

She didn't have a weapon with her, she wasn't going to kill anyone. And no senator was in any danger , and not one senator was killed by the protesters, the "mob" as you disrespectfully called this heroine.
She was in the building. Enough said.

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

Good to know we can kill BLM and Antifa on sight as soon as they illegally enter a building.

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

But others did kill. When you breach our most sacred federal building, you shoot first, answer questions later.

Boy, thats a much more aggressive application of the "Castle Doctrine" than I would expect from a lib.

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

Good to know we can kill BLM and Antifa on sight as soon as they illegally enter a building.
Yea, except they didn't enter the Capitol, and they won't. Bugaloo Trump terrorists did.

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

Boy, thats a much more aggressive application of the "Castle Doctrine" than I would expect from a lib.
What's the difference in its habitation? People are there working in peace doing the people's bidding. WTF is wrong with you?

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

What's the difference in its habitation? People are there working in peace doing the people's bidding. WTF is wrong with you?

If I was sitting on my couch and saw a young, unarmed black kid busting through my window, and shot him in response, libs would have a conniption.

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

If I was sitting on my couch and saw a young, unarmed black kid busting through my window, and shot him in response, libs would have a conniption.
I wouldn't. You were protecting your home. I'd do the same thing. Black or white.

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

Is that the same thing as an angry mob climbing through your window?

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

Is that the same thing as an angry mob climbing through your window?

I would say so. If the young black kid wasn't angry to start with, he certainly would be after I shot him.

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

ANTIFA is an idea that is anti-fascist. They aren't people who are trying to destroy government. Trump supporters are.

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

Pity they didn't set that standard in 2018.........

You are a shill!!!

Greg

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

ANTIFA is an idea that is anti-fascist. They aren't people who are trying to destroy government. Trump supporters are.
They are Brown Shirt fuckwit thugs.

The Dems do not have any credibility with mainstream voters.
Trump has exposed how devious and malicious they really are.
Their impeachment was a thinly veiled coup attempt.
They can never be trusted.
Only their crazy cult trusts them now.

The Democrats won an election by 11 million, took over the senate kept the house.

Trump is faced some of his worst polling numbers of his presidency while leaving office.

Speaking of cults...where is Q to save your pathetic asses now?

The Democrats won an election by 11 million, took over the senate kept the house.

Trump is faced some of his worst polling numbers of his presidency while leaving office.

11 million?
You suck at math.....and life.

11 million?
You suck at math.....and life.

Hmm, don't know where I got 11 from. Should have been 7 million.

Forum List

Back