OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment
How quick we forget all the times democrats outright called for or supported uprisings. In Trumps own words it was a call for a peaceful protest.

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment
How quick we forget all the times democrats outright called for or supported uprisings. In Trumps own words it was a call for a peaceful protest.

I saw the liberal rioting, the looting and burning in Ferguson, in Baltimore, in Minneapolis and many other cities over the years. Even before the Trump Administration.

Yet, I've never seen such a liberal fit about people getting out of hand until now.

I think this could work out well, if the dems just have the vote and hold the articles for Biden's first 100 days.

A lot more information is going to drop. Where did the loser insurrections get plane tiks? A lot of them can't afford their own housing. Did gopers or cops help them navigate the capital, and if so who and who organized it? What connection to Trump was there in getting these loons to come to DC?

Those commenting on Trump's appearance as though it's, somehow, meaningful are generally far more ignorant and stupid than most mental retards...

donny has spent the entire 80's & 90's doing exactly that.

Well, then all you're proving is that you're not a scintilla better than the one you despise.

Well played, numbnuts...

is that what you think i'm doing? lol ... i just have the freedom to do what the prez has gotten away with & it was accepted by y'all & overlooked & excued - so ain't no faux indignation from a trump humper can really shake their finger & say how childish or rude i am being.

the hypocrisy from the right is stunning.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I think this could work out well, if the dems just have the vote and hold the articles for Biden's first 100 days.

A lot more information is going to drop. Where did the loser insurrections get plane tiks? A lot of them can't afford their own housing. Did gopers or cops help them navigate the capital, and if so who and who organized it? What connection to Trump was there in getting these loons to come to DC?
Trump was the Kingpin. After Trump invited these people to Washington, him and his butt boys stood up on that podium and used words like fight, never give up, never concede, radical Democrats, and Giuliani used the word combat. Trump sent them on the merry way to the Capitol, only to leave the scene of the battle in some sort of tent command center. And wouldn't you know it, compliments of his retarded family, Don Jr. was talking about awesome patriots who were tired of the bs. Several references were made about fighting while Trump watched on live TV with multiple screens inside the enclosure. They ate it up. Now, seven days later, he does a 180 and said he was in shock and saddened. If you believe that, I've got a herd of pink ponies to sell you.

Offer an alternative

I saw the liberal rioting, the looting and burning in Ferguson, in Baltimore, in Minneapolis and many other cities over the years. Even before the Trump Administration.

Yet, I've never seen such a liberal fit about people getting out of hand until now.
They attacked the Capitol building you idiot.

Offer an alternative

They trespassed on the Capitol grounds, hardly an "attack" The Capitol wasn't burned and it wasn't looted. Compared to the Tremendous Liquor Store in Ferguson, it was nothing really.

Instead of shooting unarmed trespassers, they should have given Ashli Babbitt a citation instead of shooting her.

Please remember. This is the "new" America. Guilt is no longer by any means other than accusation. For which reason there at least five bills of impeachments being readied to file January 21st accusing the president of collusion with China for personal/familial monetary gain.
None of them will go anywhere but history will note them.

Offer an alternative

They trespassed on the Capitol grounds, hardly an "attack" The Capitol wasn't burned and it wasn't looted. Compared to the Tremendous Liquor Store in Ferguson, it was nothing really.

Instead of shooting unarmed trespassers, they should have given Ashli Babbitt a citation instead of shooting her.

Wow, Another Traitor comes forward. You have exactly nothing to say I wish to hear. Time for you to enter the Bitbucket.

Well, Republicans blew their chance to hold off Impeachment

In spite of cowering in a bunker while the TRUMP Mob attacked the Capitol, they have little enthusiasm to hold Trump accountable.

Offer an alternative

Just some tourists who lost their way

Offer an alternative

they trespassed, they vandalized, they looted - stolen items have been retrieved ... they threatened to assinate the VP & the speaker of the house; god only knows what they would have done if they found AOC or Ilhan omar;

& they murdered a cop.

& it was planned. oh & they intended & still intend on overthrowing the gov'ment of the united states of america.

fact.

Offer an alternative

they trespassed, they vandalized, they looted - stolen items have been retrieved ... they threatened to assinate the VP & the speaker of the house; god only knows what they would have done if they found AOC or Ilhan omar;

& they murdered a cop.

& it was planned. oh & they intended & still intend on overthrowing the gov'ment of the united states of america.

fact.

A cop murdered an unarmed protester, a veteran and a broad in cold blood. President Elect Biden needs to apologize on the part of the Deep State, otherwise this kind of atrocity won't be forgotten real soon.

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

A cop murdered an unarmed protester, a veteran and a broad in cold blood. President Elect Biden needs to apologize on the part of the Deep State, otherwise this kind of atrocity won't be forgotten real soon.

lol ... she wasn't a 'protester' ... she was rioting - both part of & in the act of committing a crime where lives were threatened.

she gambled & she lost. so what that she was a veteran? so was lee harvey oswald.

the deep state? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! so VP pence is now part of the deep state?

those animals erected a working hangman's gallow meant just for him.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

She was leading a mob to kill Senators

Offer an alternative

& they murdered a cop.

fact.

She was leading a mob to kill Senators

She didn't have a weapon with her, she wasn't going to kill anyone. And no senator was in any danger , and not one senator was killed by the protesters, the "mob" as you disrespectfully called this heroine.

Martin Niemöller poem, First They Came, about Germany in the 1930’s. And what Arnold Schwarzenegger was talking about, too, in his video.
Trump's got to be convicted by the Senate, he cannot be allowed to run for office again.

A Time to Object
first-1024x683.jpg

Martin Niemöller poem, First They Came, about Germany in the 1930’s. And what Arnold Schwarzenegger was talking about, too, in his video.
Trump's got to be convicted by the Senate, he cannot be allowed to run for office again.

A Time to Object
first-1024x683.jpg

Why are you concerned about Trump running again? If Sleepy Joe does a tremendous job, he'll be reelected, no?

Even if he does a crappy job, doesn't Biden have confidence in his political machine to rig the election again?

She didn't have a weapon with her, she wasn't going to kill anyone. And no senator was in any danger , and not one senator was killed by the protesters,

Trump sent his mob to stop the confirmation of Biden’s election.

The mob had Molotov cocktails, pipe bombs, knives, guns and restraints to take prisoners. They chanted about hanging Mike Pence and asked where Nancy Pelosi was. They murdered a Capitol Policeman

What would have the Trump mob have done if they actually captured Pence, Pelosi or AOC?

Forum List

Back