OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

I have yet to see Republicans offer any alternative to Impeachment other than......Let’s just forget about the whole thing

Which is as it should be. They can't do anything till the 19th and Trump will be out of office and you can bet he won't give shit one about being impeached.

Oh and what a way to unify the country. Imbeciles one and all.
Yea, nothing like uniting a country, when you have a president who doesn't give a shit.

Oh we had one who gave a shit. The new one doesn't give a shit about anything. He sure isn't doing much to unite the country.

actually - donny's special flying monkeys took a shit in the capital & flung it like the good little pawns they are.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
How does his supporters pretending he will return impact anything?
Excuse me? Were you on vacation last week?
As for taking the "megaphone" out of his hands, well, it does no such thing. He can still express his opinion and people will still listen to him
If they understand that he can no longer EVER return to the Presidency it "quiets" that very dangerous megaphone considerably.

Nothing will appease the real crazies but it will dissuade the more sane ones
These folks live in an alternate universe. It's stunning how out of touch he is.

5b966b09a64ec798123773.gif

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

And that's something that should scare the shit out of the left.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...
What do you mean, only to their peril? What should Dems be afraid of?

The 74 million people who didn't vote for Biden...

81 million people voted to get rid of Trump
Where does that leave you?

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

That's because, in truth, nothing will protect you...
And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.
But only 20% of them own guns legally.
And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?
Let me ask you this.....

What do you think had a bigger impact.....

Those that looted and burnt down livelihoods or those that stormed the capitol?

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

Before you try to punch holes in my point.....lets look at an analogy.....

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"
The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President
Ahhhhh....so you watched CNN.
They neglected to show you his entire speech.
He never sent them to congress to stop any proceedings.
]He sent them to the Capitol to speak their mind.
Like many politicians have done n the past.
Go to the capitol and protest.
Thats all he said.

But you opted to believe there was "code" in his words.

Code. Sure. He sent out "the code" to millions of people.

Wow...the media has your number for sure.

he actually said ' we love you ' & ' you're special' ...

lawmakers were calling him in real time for help - he ignored them. it took days for the WH to finally lower its flag to 1/2 mast in recognition that a cop was killed.

he has yet to call the widow.

he hasn't even spoken to pence until YESTERDAY ...

but you think he's innocent? lol ... you silly little deplorable.
Yes. I am a deplorable. Like you know me.

Child.

lol... you support trump?

'nuff said.

I have yet to see Republicans offer any alternative to Impeachment other than......Let’s just forget about the whole thing
Which is their mo. They haven't willfully addressed their illegal actions in years.

What a joke. You Dems listed Antifa and BLM as protesters while they looted, murdered and burned business to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Hell you even bailed out any who managed to get arrested.

Hypocrite much??
What is ANTIFA? You are a liar. Who is the leader? Where is the headquarters? Who finances them? Without those answers, this ANTIFA doesn't exist. And by the way, if you are for Fascism, you are not American. What are you for?

No. Dems called that bunch protesters as the looted, murdered and burned businesses to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Antifa does exist only idiots like you call it an idea.

Oh I'm an American Nationalist. You appear to be the Facist.
An American Nationalist is a Fascist. Thanks for the admission. Fascism - Extreme nationalism No wonder you hate people who are anti-fascist.

And the Dems called protesters Trump's militia as well. They incited violence, looting, and vandalism.

Nope. American Nationalism is facism. Its love of country and constitution.

Saw plenty of violence all summer in Portland, Seattle and Indi while you Dems called them protesters.

You are still a whiny little bitch.
Yes, fascism can be considered a form of nationalism. It is no doubt an extreme form of nationalism, however. Fascism uses nationalism as its roots; as a tool to justify its other actions that are not explicitly nationalistic. Fascism though cannot be defined simply as just a form of nationalism as it takes the ideas much further, but the two ideologies do share some basic, core values that will be shown throughout this essay. Don't get magically lost like a coward. Debate!
Claudette has left the building as a coward. Lol!

Nope. Claudette is sick of talking to a whiny little shit. Have fun with your theory. LMAO

^^^ cop out ^^^

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.
And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?
Let me ask you this.....

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"
The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President
Thats all he said.

Trump has been perpetuating a dangerous conspiracy theory that led to the riot. However government have always peddled conspiracy theories to their bases in order to get an edge on their opponents from time to time. Both parties sell bullshit, and no party is more virtuous than the other when it comes to tactics. Trump’s conspiracy theory was dangerous because it discredited our democracy at its core. We’ve also seen democrats attack other institutions like the military and police, but at end of the day the best checks and balances to mitigating one parties bullshit is opposition by the other party. Now that’s not to say everything these parties are always full of shit, but with the amount of shit both parties are full of its hard to discern fact from fiction.
But, of course, when Gore did it in 2000 and Boxer did it in 2004....THAT was warranted.

We know who you are.

There was a 500 vote difference in 2000. There's a 7 million vote difference this time. And Gore stopped and conceded. He didn't call a mob to Washington and incite them to attack the Capital. He went through the courts and when he lost the court challenges, he conceded.

Every time you fools try to compare the odious, disgusting and illegal things Trump has done to things Democrats have done and there really is no comparison. Democrats have never crashed the economy, or killed 375,000 Americans in a pandemic. No Democratic has used foreign intelligence and propaganda to smear their opponents. Or asked foreign governments for help.

No Democrats incited an insurrection to kill his Vice-President, and other members of the government.
Trump called for an attack on the Capitol?

Grow up, Child.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time - you among them apparently, but hardly anybody is being fool by Donald Trump any more.

Donald Trump told people "Don't believe what you saw with your own eyes and heard with your own ears. Believe me!!!", but only idiots are doing that today.

^ ' Donald Trump told people "Don't believe what you saw with your own eyes and heard with your own ears. Believe me!!!" '

yep - he sure did. he said that when he was speaking to a group of vets.

Offer an alternative

Offer a SOLID Censure of President Trump. Not some mealy mouthed condemnation of violence that ignores the Presidents role. A condemnation that a majority of Republicans won’t sign up to anyway.

In lieu of Impeachment, offer a STRONGLY worded Censure of the Presidents actions leading up to and during the attack on Congress. Offer a Censure that the overwhelming majority of Republicans will support.

In addition to the Trump Censure, offer a bipartisan resolution declaring that the 2020 election was fair and unbiased.

If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment
If Republicans won’t do these two things, Democrats should proceed with Impeachment
Exactly right.
Nixon was not impeached only because Republican leaders told him he no longer had their support and it was time to go.

Republicans put the nation above Party in dealing with Nixon

They are no longer willing to do that. These are the same Republican Senators and Congressmen who emerged from a bunker hiding from wild “Stop the Steal” protestors and still voted to support the fantasy that 2020 was a stolen election
So dead people voting and judges turning over state legislatures is just a fantasy
What state had the judge over turn them?

How many millions of dollars will be wasted by democrats, and for what?
Politicians, on BOTH sides don't care about what ain't theirs- OPM- Other Peoples Money- they never have and never will - see Davy Crockett and the farmer Bunce story- he, Davy Crockett, is the ONLY politician to ever tell the arrogant cock suckers in the District of Criminals, it ain't your's to give- but, they all act like it is and those who want more funds for their retirement port folios are the worst- they're lying scum, leeches, who never did an honest day's work in the sad story of their miserable existence-

But politicians should be concerned how John Q. Public is going to react to the needless spending of millions and millions of dollars just because idiot democrats don't want to wait a week and a half. Any politician, on the left OR the right, who backs impeachment should rightly expect to have a fight when they come up for re-election...

And any President that completely disregards the Constitution of the United States and it's Laws should be impeached, convicted and thrown in prison regardless when they do it. Even after leaving the office.

Wow.

You really don't have a fucking clue as to how this all works, do you?

When a person gets impeached, and then is convicted by the Senate, that person doesn't go to prison. If a person is convicted by the Senate while in office, he is removed from office. If he's already left office, which would be the case with Donald Trump, upon conviction he would be barred from ever serving as President again.

That's only a single scnario where that would possibly matter: That 67 Senators vote in favor of conviction.

And that's just not going to happen....

You leave out the fact that stupid memo that prevents a President from being brought into a court of law for just about anything no longer applies after he leaves office no matter whether he resigns, runs out his term or is removed by the Senate. The smartest thing Rump could do is to cut a deal with Pence and resign today. But he won't. And after throwing Pence under the bus, there is a good chance that even then a pardon won't be forth coming. Rump is out of options at this point. And he has 9 days to figure out another "Here, hold my beer"moment or moments.

What the fuck are you talking about? We're discussing impeachment. Put down the bottle and get with the program. A conviction in the Senate is pretty much a non-starter, which means that the ramifications of an impeachment are pretty much on-existent.

Trump will be impeached a second time, not because of what he said, but because idiot liberals hate him so much they'll vote for impeachment even if they don't believe it's warranted. But an impeachment is nothing more than being formally charged. He will be found not guilty in the Senate, and will therefore always be "not guilty", just like last time.

Of course, mentally retarded libs will refer to him as "impeached President Trump" as if that's, somehow, meaningful, and will only make themselves look petty and weak in the long run, just like last time...

I don't think there will be a conviction in the Senate although it's going to be very very close. But I do think the new AG is going to go after him and his merry band of criminals. The Nation can't allow Rump to keep his foothold like he has. Some of you Traitorist Rumpsters say that it all needs to be brought down to the ground and we rebuild from there. Newsflash: It's already been done. What we need to do now is to take Rump down all the way and remove HIM from the equation. Then that should give the nation the time to heal.

AND NYS wants him AND georgia might do the same. president tinkles has zero protection when it comes to states charges. the DC prosecutor/DA will probably go after him too.

Politicians, on BOTH sides don't care about what ain't theirs- OPM- Other Peoples Money- they never have and never will - see Davy Crockett and the farmer Bunce story- he, Davy Crockett, is the ONLY politician to ever tell the arrogant cock suckers in the District of Criminals, it ain't your's to give- but, they all act like it is and those who want more funds for their retirement port folios are the worst- they're lying scum, leeches, who never did an honest day's work in the sad story of their miserable existence-

But politicians should be concerned how John Q. Public is going to react to the needless spending of millions and millions of dollars just because idiot democrats don't want to wait a week and a half. Any politician, on the left OR the right, who backs impeachment should rightly expect to have a fight when they come up for re-election...

And any President that completely disregards the Constitution of the United States and it's Laws should be impeached, convicted and thrown in prison regardless when they do it. Even after leaving the office.

Wow.

When a person gets impeached, and then is convicted by the Senate, that person doesn't go to prison. If a person is convicted by the Senate while in office, he is removed from office. If he's already left office, which would be the case with Donald Trump, upon conviction he would be barred from ever serving as President again.

That's only a single scnario where that would possibly matter: That 67 Senators vote in favor of conviction.

And the smart politicians (I know, oxymoron) realize that if they try to destroy TRUMP! after leaving office, they simply open the door for democrats to be hounded and harassed after they leave office as well. Democrats never seem to catch on that they do this over and over. All they're interested in is the momentary gain, not the long term.

Wow.

You leave out the fact that stupid memo that prevents a President from being brought into a court of law for just about anything no longer applies after he leaves office no matter whether he resigns, runs out his term or is removed by the Senate. The smartest thing Rump could do is to cut a deal with Pence and resign today. But he won't. And after throwing Pence under the bus, there is a good chance that even then a pardon won't be forth coming. Rump is out of options at this point. And he has 9 days to figure out another "Here, hold my beer"moment or moments.

What the fuck are you talking about? We're discussing impeachment. Put down the bottle and get with the program. A conviction in the Senate is pretty much a non-starter, which means that the ramifications of an impeachment are pretty much on-existent.

Trump will be impeached a second time, not because of what he said, but because idiot liberals hate him so much they'll vote for impeachment even if they don't believe it's warranted. But an impeachment is nothing more than being formally charged. He will be found not guilty in the Senate, and will therefore always be "not guilty", just like last time.

Of course, mentally retarded libs will refer to him as "impeached President Trump" as if that's, somehow, meaningful, and will only make themselves look petty and weak in the long run, just like last time...

I don't think there will be a conviction in the Senate although it's going to be very very close. But I do think the new AG is going to go after him and his merry band of criminals. The Nation can't allow Rump to keep his foothold like he has. Some of you Traitorist Rumpsters say that it all needs to be brought down to the ground and we rebuild from there. Newsflash: It's already been done. What we need to do now is to take Rump down all the way and remove HIM from the equation. Then that should give the nation the time to heal.

AND NYS wants him AND georgia might do the same. president tinkles has zero protection when it comes to states charges. the DC prosecutor/DA will probably go after him too.

America doesn't imprison or prosecute politicians who lose power struggles, for many reasons, and won't do it now. Libs promised to extradite Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld to The Hague for war crimes too, if you'll remember.

And conservatives didn't try Jimmy Carter, even though he was guilty as fuck of fucking up our country.

Wow.

America doesn't imprison or prosecute politicians who lose power struggles, for many reasons, and won't do it now. Libs promised to extradite Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld to The Hague for war crimes too, if you'll remember.

And conservatives didn't try Jimmy Carter, even though he was guilty as fuck of fucking up our country.
Despite the hysteria from the usual suspects, TRUMP! will face no jail time. He might have to pay some fines, but Biden would pardon him if it came down to jail time, because that's the tradition. Once a president leaves office, his successor doesn't try to destroy him, because he knows there's going to be another one behind him and he wants protection too. Here's the thing that so many don't understand. Every single president does things that are designed to never see the light of day, and every president knows what those who went before him did. Thus, every single president has the ability to destroy his predecessor and knows he in turn could be destroyed by his successor. And, quite frankly, why would a sitting president even give a hoot about the guy before him, because he's gone and has no power. Biden will not go after TRUMP!, and in fact will likely protect him.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

Trump has been perpetuating a dangerous conspiracy theory that led to the riot. However government have always peddled conspiracy theories to their bases in order to get an edge on their opponents from time to time. Both parties sell bullshit, and no party is more virtuous than the other when it comes to tactics. Trump’s conspiracy theory was dangerous because it discredited our democracy at its core. We’ve also seen democrats attack other institutions like the military and police, but at end of the day the best checks and balances to mitigating one parties bullshit is opposition by the other party. Now that’s not to say everything these parties are always full of shit, but with the amount of shit both parties are full of its hard to discern fact from fiction.
But, of course, when Gore did it in 2000 and Boxer did it in 2004....THAT was warranted.

We know who you are.

There was a 500 vote difference in 2000. There's a 7 million vote difference this time. And Gore stopped and conceded. He didn't call a mob to Washington and incite them to attack the Capital. He went through the courts and when he lost the court challenges, he conceded.

Every time you fools try to compare the odious, disgusting and illegal things Trump has done to things Democrats have done and there really is no comparison. Democrats have never crashed the economy, or killed 375,000 Americans in a pandemic. No Democratic has used foreign intelligence and propaganda to smear their opponents. Or asked foreign governments for help.

No Democrats incited an insurrection to kill his Vice-President, and other members of the government.

Grow up, Child.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time - you among them apparently, but hardly anybody is being fool by Donald Trump any more.

Donald Trump told people "Don't believe what you saw with your own eyes and heard with your own ears. Believe me!!!", but only idiots are doing that today.

^ ' Donald Trump told people "Don't believe what you saw with your own eyes and heard with your own ears. Believe me!!!" '

Here is reality. Sure, you can call me a liar. On this board? Whatever I say is a lie to those that disagree with it.
But here is what actually happened in my small nucleus of a family.

My Nephew went to Muhlenberg in Pa. Good student and immediately got a job in NYC.

He moved to NY, and maintained his NY license seeing as he was a NY resident for his entire life except for his 4 years in college.

However, in his junior year he signed a lease in Pa....giving him legal residency in PA. Yet he never changed his ID for residency. Not against the law. Most students follow the same.

However, when he moved back to NY he informed the USPS to forward his mail to his new NY address. No issue there.

In October he received an absentee ballot from Pa. It was forwarded by the USPS. OK. Shit happens. He should toss it in the trash.

Instead...and as he explained it during Thanksgiving Dinner.....My vote in NY was moot. The electorate in NY will vote democrat....so I used the PA ballot because that is a swing state and my vote has more of an impact.

I told him that was unlawful. He responded with ...paraphrased.....'then PA should have never sent me the ballot'

If you think unsolicited absentee ballots did not open the door for illegal voting you are either naïve or brainwashed.

Wow.

to quote the often used phrase coming from that orange cat anus shaped mouth of his:

' we'll see what happens '.

Wow.

to quote the often used phrase coming from that orange cat anus shaped mouth of his:

Orange cat anus shaped mouth?
That pretty much killed any creditability your posts have.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

We know who you are.

Grow up, Child.

Here is reality. Sure, you can call me a liar. On this board? Whatever I say is a lie to those that disagree with it.

My Nephew went to Muhlenberg in Pa. Good student and immediately got a job in NYC.

He moved to NY, and maintained his NY license seeing as he was a NY resident for his entire life except for his 4 years in college.

However, in his junior year he signed a lease in Pa....giving him legal residency in PA. Yet he never changed his ID for residency. Not against the law. Most students follow the same.

However, when he moved back to NY he informed the USPS to forward his mail to his new NY address. No issue there.

In October he received an absentee ballot from Pa. It was forwarded by the USPS. OK. Shit happens. He should toss it in the trash.

Instead...and as he explained it during Thanksgiving Dinner.....My vote in NY was moot. The electorate in NY will vote democrat....so I used the PA ballot because that is a swing state and my vote has more of an impact.

I told him that was unlawful. He responded with ...paraphrased.....'then PA should have never sent me the ballot'

If you think unsolicited absentee ballots did not open the door for illegal voting you are either naïve or brainwashed.

okey dokey. & yet the facts are that some 60 + cases have been brought to the courts & not one piece of evidence have been introduced to prove wide spread voter fraud has taken place.

so there is that. & georgia - the SAME georgia where kemp - running for gov, being the secretary of state never recused himself has even verified & certified & testified them thar votes were valid & legal.

it's over. time to say president biden.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

We know who you are.

Grow up, Child.

okey dokey. & yet the facts are that some 60 + cases have been brought to the courts & not one piece of evidence have been introduced to prove wide spread voter fraud has taken place.

so there is that. & georgia - the SAME georgia where kemp - running for gov, being the secretary of state never recused himself has even verified & certified & testified them thar votes were valid & legal.

All fine and well.....but I did not say anything about that.....

I simply said "orange cat anus shaped mouth " pretty much eliminated any credibility your posts may have.

Wow.

lol ... that coming from a trump humping supporter & defender of the biggest schoolyard bully who uses 3rd grade nicnames for anyone who stands up to him? never ever mistake the fact that i care not whether i pass yer credibility test.<pffffft>

yep -

orange

cat

anus

shaped mouth:

8dfa7465-80d6-4e9a-b770-31c20f07b11c.jpg

• Love

Wow.

lol ... that coming from a trump humping supporter & defender of the biggest schoolyard bully who uses 3rd grade nicnames for anyone who stands up to him? never ever mistake the fact that i care not whether i pass yer credibility test.<pffffft>

yep -

orange

cat

anus

shaped mouth:

8dfa7465-80d6-4e9a-b770-31c20f07b11c.jpg
Cool.

Thanks for proving my point.

Cya.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

We know who you are.

Grow up, Child.

All fine and well.....but I did not say anything about that.....

I simply said "orange cat anus shaped mouth " pretty much eliminated any credibility your posts may have.

why? because i have an opinion about donny's looks?

you know he has a tribble living on his head too. other than that - i always post unbiased credible links when it matters. not that facts actually would matter to you.... only opinions? that's amusing.

• Thanks
Those commenting on Trump's appearance as though it's, somehow, meaningful are generally far more ignorant and stupid than most mental retards...

Forum List

Back