OK, In the Event of A Power Outage, How are Millions of People Going to Charge their EVs?

Propane generators when the sun's not out. This can be done while the electric vehicle is in motion as can the solar panel.

I saw where the power was lost in a large part of AL last night and is still out.....What of wide-spread power outages due to ice storms, tornados, hurricanes, brown-outs when power can be lost/curtailed for weeks? Where's you EV gawd then?

Seems to me EV should stand for Extremely Vulnerable.
In the event of a power outage...

How are people going to pump gas for their vehicles?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can buy a genrac. run it off propane

Got a spare tank in your back yard?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1648731162468.png

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unless you have the backup on hand now, you're just blowing smoke..

When the power goes out for real, generators are the first thing that get sold out wherever they're stoccked.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hell, most of the EV weenies don't have enough food to last a week much less a generator. Door Dash won't be a option.

I saw where the power was lost in a large part of AL last night and is still out.....What of wide-spread power outages due to ice storms, tornados, hurricanes, brown-outs when power can be lost/curtailed for weeks? Where's you EV gawd then?

If you have a power outage, how are you going to fill your tank?

City dweller wokists don't have generators. They don't even own a home. They live in apartments.

Evidently they believe they can pull electricity out of their ass to charge their little faggot EV suitcase car.

To screw the petroleum pimp, solar generators use what's available for free during most months of the year. Otherwise, the petroleum pimp continues to get screwed when charging off the grid for 20 miles of assisted electric costs $0.25.

Ok but during a wide spread power outage where you gonna go? The stores will be closed too.

I suppose you can do a solar charger and get some emergency volts. They make solar powered battery maintainers. They would just need to scale that up.

City dweller wokists don't have generators. They don't even own a home. They live in apartments.

Evidently they believe they can pull electricity out of the ass to charge their little faggot EV suitcase car.
Gayer than gay is the petroleum addict who is also fucked up regarding the housing pimp. That pimp can also get screwed, in similar manner stated, above.

Gayer than gay is the petroleum addict who is also fucked up regarding the housing pimp. That pimp can also get screwed, in similar manner stated, above.
The "petroleum addict" ... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You're referring to 99.9% of the ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET.

If power goes out you can't pump gasoline either.

Options for an EV user in a black out

1. If the weather report says a major storm is coming, charge your vehicle beforehand.

2. When you install a charging station for your home, get a backup generator option

3. If your EV has 50 miles of charge left, find a charging station within 50 miles of your house.

The EV car pimps have already screwed these scapegoat-buyers. This screwing-castration is pre-accomplished because the car battery is not modular, and there are as yet no universal standards for batteries that could be exchanged for a charged one at a vending station. Duh

Ok but during a wide spread power outage where you gonna go? The stores will be closed too.

I suppose you can do a solar charger and get some emergency volts. They make solar powered battery maintainers. They would just need to scale that up.
Not necessarily, there was a E2 tornado that hit in NOtVA years ago where power was not restored for two weeks in one area, a few miles away everything was as normal.
The EV car pimps have already screwed these scapegoat-buyers. This screwing-castration is pre-accomplished because the car battery is not modular, and there are as yet no universal standards for batteries that could be exchanged for a charged one at a vending station. Duh
I'd like to see that in operation, having worked in a industrial environment and changed out batteries on fork-lifts and such I can't see you average EV weenie being able to accomplish the task.

It would require a attendant to do it.....Battery packs can weigh 1200# for a Tesla and up to 9000# for a Hummer EV.....About 3X the weight of a gas Honda Civic.

Forum List

Back