OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.
Your a idiot the top few percent of wealthy people and corporations pay the majority of taxes.
if you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system that is a giveaway to the rich after 35 years of GOP controlling top tax rates. Every time they cut tax federal taxes, state and local taxes and fees which kill the Non rich go up. Meanwhile dupes like you can only think about federal income taxes, the only progressive tax we have which now brings in the same amount of money as payroll taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know and wake up and smell the coffee, super duper.

if you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system that is a giveaway to the rich after 35 years of GOP controlling top tax rates.

Ummm...The Dems controlled the House all through Reagan's and GHW Bush's tenure.
And weren't those 2 twats, Obama and Clinton, President for 16 years?
With control of the House and Senate for their first 2 years?

Why didn't they give us Dem tax rates again?

Every time they cut tax federal taxes, state and local taxes and fees which kill the Non rich go up

Bullshit. Look at the Trump cut. How does that force New York to raise your state taxes?
Has Cuomo raised your taxes yet? Your town?
Answer the same questions for the Bush tax cuts. For the Reagan tax cuts.
Reagan was the last president to get a honeymoon. That's how he cut it from 70% to 50% top rate. How he got it down to 28% I don't know. Republicans are great at cheating. See Republican reconciliation and filibuster law... And blocking everything Democrats want.

of course it takes a little time for the state and localities to realize they're getting Less Federal Aid, dumbass. The next time the Democrats get in and every time they get in I believe they should do the nuclear option and pass good vacations Health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training ID card to end illegal immigration. Then you idiots would see that they are great policies and the Republicans would be done.

Last edited:
I don't think in 12 years on message boards I have seen a democratic troll. We spend all our time trying to educate idiots on the right who believe a gigantic pile of crap propaganda and appear to have no idea of what a journalist is... Your brainwashing lying cheating thieving GOP is a disgrace and a disaster.
dude, seriously, your arm is stuck on your back after you patted it. Wow, you are truly remarkable, you have it all. you're the cats meow!! amazing. How much you making with all this fking knowledge?
I am happily retired, thanks. Thank you, and you're welcome.
so you don't pay taxes. Now isn't that ironic. I love it when you all are exposed as frauds.
I don't think in 12 years on message boards I have seen a democratic troll. We spend all our time trying to educate idiots on the right who believe a gigantic pile of crap propaganda and appear to have no idea of what a journalist is... Your brainwashing lying cheating thieving GOP is a disgrace and a disaster.
dude, seriously, your arm is stuck on your back after you patted it. Wow, you are truly remarkable, you have it all. you're the cats meow!! amazing. How much you making with all this fking knowledge?
so you don't pay taxes. Now isn't that ironic. I love it when you all are exposed as frauds.
I am well informed about what is going on in the country unlike you GOP dupes.
So you have to be short-sighted and unable to see past your nose to comment on policy and news, you are an absolute moron.
name something you are well informed with that you believe I am not.
Ridiculous stoops like you know nothing factual... You don't know we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes,and you believe all kinds of ridiculous phony scandals against Hillary Obama the FBI the CIA. Law enforcement and journalists around the world thinks you people are all nuts.

So you have to be short-sighted and unable to see past your nose to comment on policy and news, you are an absolute moron.
Ridiculous stoops like you know nothing factual... You don't know we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes,and you believe all kinds of ridiculous phony scandals against Hillary Obama the FBI the CIA. Law enforcement and journalists around the world thinks you people are all nuts.
how do you figure we have a flat tax when in my tax return there is a graduated scale that is used? hmmm, and I get to deduct my property tax up to 10k and my interest? so, dude, how is our graduated tax system flat? Or,:auiqs.jpg:don't you know what flat means?:auiqs.jpg:

how do you figure we have a flat tax when in my tax return there is a graduated scale that is used? hmmm, and I get to deduct my property tax up to 10k and my interest? so, dude, how is our graduated tax system flat? Or,:auiqs.jpg:don't you know what flat means?:auiqs.jpg:
Like most ignoramus dupes of the GOP oh, you can only discuss taxes as federal income taxes. Brainwashed functional moron. Payroll taxes are as much money as federal income taxes now who pays them s*** head? What about state and local taxes and fees what you complain about endlessly that have skyrocketed since Reagan? Google "the only tax graph you need to know" and shut the hell up. Stop parroting propaganda someday....

You actually have to work and make enough money to pay taxes to actually benefit.

That godam Trump and the evil republicans running the government fuck the little guy at every turn...

Or, you have to be screwing the govt over, in order to be making an absolute killing out of it.

We still won't know how much the rich are playing in taxes before or after, the catch must be they were paying little before, and they'll be paying fucking nothing after. In fact the govt will pay them to be rich.
Your a idiot the top few percent of wealthy people and corporations pay the majority of taxes.
if you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system that is a giveaway to the rich after 35 years of GOP controlling top tax rates. Every time they cut tax federal taxes, state and local taxes and fees which kill the Non rich go up. Meanwhile dupes like you can only think about federal income taxes, the only progressive tax we have which now brings in the same amount of money as payroll taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know and wake up and smell the coffee, super duper.

if you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system that is a giveaway to the rich after 35 years of GOP controlling top tax rates.

Ummm...The Dems controlled the House all through Reagan's and GHW Bush's tenure.

Every time they cut tax federal taxes, state and local taxes and fees which kill the Non rich go up

Bullshit. Look at the Trump cut. How does that force New York to raise your state taxes?
Reagan was the last president to get a honeymoon. That's how he cut it from 70% to 50% top rate. How he got it down to 28% I don't know. Republicans are great at cheating. See Republican reconciliation and filibuster law... And blocking everything Democrats want.

of course it takes a little time for the state and localities to realize they're getting Less Federal Aid, dumbass. The next time the Democrats get in and every time they get in I believe they should do the nuclear option and pass good vacations Health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training ID card to end illegal immigration. Then you idiots would see that they are great policies and the Republicans would be done.

Republicans are great at cheating. See Republican reconciliation and filibuster law... And blocking everything Democrats want.

Awwww....poor weak Democrats want 90% tax rates and the Republicans won't let them.

Dems should use that for the 2020 campaign!

of course it takes a little time for the state and localities to realize they're getting Less Federal Aid,

You think that when tax rates are cut, the Feds give less to states and localities? LOL!
You poor, dumbass. They're getting just as much and still raising your taxes. Moron.

Like most ignoramus dupes of the GOP oh, you can only discuss taxes as federal income taxes. Brainwashed functional moron. Payroll taxes are as much money as federal income taxes now who pays them s*** head? What about state and local taxes and fees what you complain about endlessly that have skyrocketed since Reagan? Google "the only tax graph you need to know" and shut the hell up. Stop parroting propaganda someday....

Payroll taxes are as much money as federal income taxes now who pays them s*** head?

Everyone with a job. At the same rate. Up to the $132,900 cap.

and of course raising taxes on the rich to what Reagan changed it to 50% and cut the ridiculously low taxes that many giant corporations pay.

Payroll taxes are as much money as federal income taxes now who pays them s*** head?

Right mainly middle-class and working class... Also the skyrocketing local taxes and fees are also mainly paid by them. Basically the Non Rich Basically pay twice as high state and local taxes percentage wise as the richest...

Right mainly middle-class and working class... Also the skyrocketing local taxes and fees are also mainly paid by them. Basically the Non Rich Basically pay twice as high state and local taxes percentage wise as the richest...

Right mainly middle-class and working class..

Everyone with a job.

Also the skyrocketing local taxes and fees are also mainly paid by them.

I agree, New York and Illinois suck.
Illinois is about to suck even more.

And it has absolutely zero to do with the Trump tax cuts.

Basically the Non Rich Basically pay twice as high state and local taxes percentage wise as the richest...

You should basically tell your state and localities to stop screwing the non-rich. Fucking liberal bastards!

And your taxes will go up your ass so high you can wink at them when you brush your teeth kill jobs and business and investment in america

First mor9n you got a tax break that increaased your pay check .
Next lets talk about bernies plan free health care for all should raise your taxes by about 20 g a house hold .d.destroy the economy kill jobs and investments in America

so you said we have a flat tax, so where in that response is a flat tax? are you saying because anyone who works and makes the same salary pays the same amount of taxes? no, that is not true. again, we have things like deductions, and some may be different than others. So, still waiting for your flat tax. LOL :auiqs.jpg:

and of course raising taxes on the rich to what Reagan changed it to 50% and cut the ridiculously low taxes that many giant corporations pay.
you can only lead them to the water, the rest you know.

And your taxes will go up your ass so high you can wink at them when you brush your teeth kill jobs and business and investment in america
Most of that stuff has nothing to do with government, super dupe, and every other modern country manages it, except here,thanks to this scumbag greedy idiot GOP and it's brainwashed silly dupes like you

you can only lead them to the water, the rest you know.
Now you are just babbling....

Then how do the rich who supposedly pay nothing are paying over 90% of the revenue?

Would you like your taxes raised to make up for any revenue loss that stems from giving the Rich a big tax cut?
so a bit of a lesson for you. See a corporation may pay 100k a year in taxes let's say, trump cut their taxes to 50k and told them to invest in their company.

That company then hires 1000 employees and out of those 1000 employees, they each pay $20,000.

Now can you do the math and see how we get more revenue? fk dude you will never understand anything related to taxes. nope. So technically, that company in reality paid 20 million on top of their 50k. and how much more than their original 100k? and you're upset they don't pay enough. too fking funny.

so you said we have a flat tax, so where in that response is a flat tax? are you saying because anyone who works and makes the same salary pays the same amount of taxes? no, that is not true. again, we have things like deductions, and some may be different than others. So, still waiting for your flat tax. LOL :auiqs.jpg:
The average tax rate in all taxes for all people in the United States is between 20 and 30%. Do you have a computer or smartphone should head? Google the only tax graph you need to know.

Most of that stuff has nothing to do with government, super dupe, and every other modern country manages it, except here,thanks to this scumbag greedy idiot GOP and it's brainwashed silly dupes like you
dude, you know absolutely nothing about taxes. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back