OK, I admit this proves Biden has Dementia

Enough of Biden! ENOUGH OF HIM!

go home Biden.

View attachment 355190
Get used to it Skye. He is going to be your President for the next 4 years. Trump will have his tv network going next year where he can push his propaganda so you can tune into that and do your hooting and hollering while responsible people try and clean up Trumps mess.

He is not going to be President, never, ever!

Wakey wakey!

He's hiding in a basement, filling out stacks of mail-in ballots. Don't be so sure he won't 'win'. Half of Mexico and South America will be voting in November.

Hope not.

Me too.

Crazy Joe graduated 77 in a class of 84.......and he’s gone down hill ever since.

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

Another Teleprompter-in-chief?
:laughing0301:

lol Obama looked like a cigar store indian whose lips moved; he never had an original throughout in his life, but he looked like a Jenyus to Democrats. Biden would be a lot more entertaining, though, but we know he's going to resign and his VP is the real candidate for Prez.

If he doesn’t croak first. They are probably praying he makes it until Election Day.

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

Wow! What a relief!
I didn’t know Joe Biden is an MD.
We can all relax now!

So he still hasn’t explained how he would overcome the virus. His “leadership” will magically do it. Yet he says “no miracles are coming”.

No shit Joe. The only thing that will get us through the virus is herd immunity. But I guess his plan is for everyone to stay at home locked up, not working, defaulting on their mortgage or not paying their rent. No food production or transportation, food will just magically appear for everyone as they sit at home. Who needs electricity? We don’t need people going to work to provide these things, Old Joe will deliver it with his “leadership”.

Herd immunity? Really? Did any other countries take that approach? How did it work out?

They’re hiding in their basements. How is that working for them? They are no closer to beating the virus and getting back to normal.

So he still hasn’t explained how he would overcome the virus. His “leadership” will magically do it. Yet he says “no miracles are coming”.

No shit Joe. The only thing that will get us through the virus is herd immunity. But I guess his plan is for everyone to stay at home locked up, not working, defaulting on their mortgage or not paying their rent. No food production or transportation, food will just magically appear for everyone as they sit at home. Who needs electricity? We don’t need people going to work to provide these things, Old Joe will deliver it with his “leadership”.

Herd immunity? Really? Did any other countries take that approach? How did it work out?

They’re hiding in their basements. How is that working for them? They are no closer to beating the virus and getting back to normal.

Yet he is on video over the past couple weeks traveling around campaigning and the OP posted a video from an event, not his basement. You parrots are pretty sad with your lame fake talking points

You might listen to conservatives more often:p

As I mentioned in another thread recently, they LIKELY work with him daily to prolong what he has left.

I agree. What are we gonna do, RW?

Our Conservative posters have been reporting all along that Biden suffers from dementia, can’t state a coherent thought, does not know where he is, is incapable of speaking.

As this video clearly shows, Biden has lost it.

Drooling joe, dementia, senility, staring into space, alzheimers, medical problems, mental problems. He needs to be placed in a rest home. This is what you would expect from a responsible family. Drug head leech son, wife who has to correct him in public. What a disgrace to this country.

Drooling joe, dementia, senility, staring into space, alzheimers, medical problems, mental problems. He needs to be placed in a rest home.

I have to agree with you

As the video in the O.P. clearly shows, Biden is incapable of speaking.

Drooling joe, dementia, senility, staring into space, alzheimers, medical problems, mental problems. He needs to be placed in a rest home. This is what you would expect from a responsible family. Drug head leech son, wife who has to correct him in public. What a disgrace to this country.
Sounds more like you are describing yourself.

Forum List

Back