OK, I admit this proves Biden has Dementia

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

I agree. What are we gonna do, RW?

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

Well said Mr Biden. How many dopey trumptards do you think are going to “like” this OP without even watching it?

I watched it. Biden said nothing but gibberish...followed by some soy boy spewing all the Democratic talking points for him. So who is running ? Biden or the nitwit that followed?

A 5:37 video, Biden comprised 1:36 of it, and that was edited, then 4:01 of commie propaganda. I wonder how many takes were used to get that little bit of almost coherent Biden video. LMAO But who's going to vote for him, he said a full third of the population has died from covid.

So he still hasn’t explained how he would overcome the virus. His “leadership” will magically do it. Yet he says “no miracles are coming”.

No shit Joe. The only thing that will get us through the virus is herd immunity. But I guess his plan is for everyone to stay at home locked up, not working, defaulting on their mortgage or not paying their rent. No food production or transportation, food will just magically appear for everyone as they sit at home. Who needs electricity? We don’t need people going to work to provide these things, Old Joe will deliver it with his “leadership”.

Well said Mr Biden. How many dopey trumptards do you think are going to “like” this OP without even watching it?

I watched it. Biden said nothing but gibberish...followed by some soy boy spewing all the Democratic talking points for him. So who is running ? Biden or the nitwit that followed?

Gibberish? Haha, I don’t recall seeing him tell Americans about magic sunlight and drinking bleach while our top scientists shake their heads. What Biden said made sense, you can disagree if you’d like but it wasnt gibberish. Stop lying.

Enough of Biden! ENOUGH OF HIM!

go home Biden.

1593138525065.png

So he still hasn’t explained how he would overcome the virus. His “leadership” will magically do it. Yet he says “no miracles are coming”.

No shit Joe. The only thing that will get us through the virus is herd immunity. But I guess his plan is for everyone to stay at home locked up, not working, defaulting on their mortgage or not paying their rent. No food production or transportation, food will just magically appear for everyone as they sit at home. Who needs electricity? We don’t need people going to work to provide these things, Old Joe will deliver it with his “leadership”.

Herd immunity? Really? Did any other countries take that approach? How did it work out?

Gibberish? Haha, I don’t recall seeing him tell Americans about magic sunlight and drinking bleach while our top scientists shake their heads. What Biden said made sense, you can disagree if you’d like but it wasnt gibberish. Stop lying.

I don’t recall seeing anyone tell Americans that.

Gotta link?

Forum List

Back