Ok girls: "Light days" vs. "Heavy days" - What do you carry for them?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Every girl knows that every day could be different. Some days the bloodletting might be fairly light, and other days is might be "heavy." Obviously you could carry something to remedy either situation but as every girl knows, there's not always enough room in her purse, pocket, or whatever. So she tries to carry whatever will accommodate that particular day, whether it be a simple plugger or a padder. So what do you carry on those light days when a plugger will suffice, or a heavy day when the bleeding might be a little more profuse?

I grown accustomed to carrying these on my "light" days. Small, compact, and barely noticeable..

ldhd1.jpg

ldhd2.jpg

ldhd3.jpg

ldhd4.jpg

ldhd5.jpg

ldhd6.jpg

ldhd7.jpg

Now as every girl knows, some days the bloodletting might be heavier than normal. That's why I carry one of there for those "special days...

ldhd8.jpg

ldhd9.jpg

ldhd9a.jpg

ldhd9b.jpg

ldhd9c.jpg

Every girl knows that every day could be different. Some days the bloodletting might be fairly light, and other days is might be "heavy." Obviously you could carry something to remedy either situation but as every girl knows, there's not always enough room in her purse, pocket, or whatever. So she tries to carry whatever will accommodate that particular day, whether it be a simple plugger or a padder. So what do you carry on those light days when a plugger will suffice, or a heavy day when the bleeding might be a little more profuse?

I grown accustomed to carrying these on my "light" days. Small, compact, and barely noticeable..

ldhd1.jpg

ldhd2.jpg

ldhd3.jpg

ldhd4.jpg

ldhd5.jpg

ldhd6.jpg

ldhd7.jpg

Now as every girl knows, some days the bloodletting might be heavier than normal. That's why I carry one of there for those "special days...

ldhd8.jpg

ldhd9.jpg

ldhd9a.jpg

ldhd9b.jpg

ldhd9c.jpg
Don't worry about it. After your planned sex change operation you won't start having a menstrual cycle. It just doesn't work that way.

I do roll my joints tampon-fat enough they could probably handle a woman's "light days" but not their heavy ones. Unless I stick several papers together and roll an entire eighth of weed into one massive joint.

I dunno, I walking into a pharmacy and asked for kotex and she said what kind? I said I didn't know and she said what kind of flow does your wife have and I said linoleum.

ldhd1.jpg

ldhd2.jpg

ldhd3.jpg

ldhd4.jpg

ldhd5.jpg

ldhd6.jpg

ldhd7.jpg

ldhd8.jpg

ldhd9.jpg

ldhd9a.jpg

ldhd9b.jpg

ldhd9c.jpg

For my heavy days....

My Smith & Wesson .41 mag model 57. :D This would put a real big hole in an unfriendly. I mean real big.

15549686_1.jpg

ldhd1.jpg

ldhd2.jpg

ldhd3.jpg

ldhd4.jpg

ldhd5.jpg

ldhd6.jpg

ldhd7.jpg

ldhd8.jpg

ldhd9.jpg

ldhd9a.jpg

ldhd9b.jpg

ldhd9c.jpg

For my heavy days....

My Smith & Wesson .41 mag model 57. :D This would put a real big hole in an unfriendly. I mean real big.

15549686_1.jpg
Looks like a girls gun!

ldhd1.jpg

ldhd2.jpg

ldhd3.jpg

ldhd4.jpg

ldhd5.jpg

ldhd6.jpg

ldhd7.jpg

ldhd8.jpg

ldhd9.jpg

ldhd9a.jpg

ldhd9b.jpg

ldhd9c.jpg

For my heavy days....

15549686_1.jpg
Looks like a girls gun!

I'll just wing ya with it. :thup:

Forum List

Back