Oil spikes to 7 year high

I am far from rich and I am shareholder.

Besides, at least he does not have to be like the last guy and threaten OPEC into cutting production because the oil companies were being harmed by the low prices.

Nostra

If the ppb goes too low it will put domestic producers out of business.. After all we have the highest lift costs in the world.

Nostra

If the ppb goes too low it will put domestic producers out of business.. After all we have the highest lift costs in the world.
Gotta make sure those evil oil companies have enough profit to rape the poor and middle class, right?

The left LOVE high gas prices because they think high gas prices will result in cars operated by windmills.

mitsubishi-pajero-powered-by-a-wind-turbine-surfaces-in-romania-video-83241_1.jpg

This is what lefties want...and they think high fuel costs will lead to this/

You know who else wants high fuel prices?

We do!!!

tam-logo.png

Most of our big-money donors are in the oil and gas industry, so $100+ per barrel is fine with us. We'll have Jimbo's $95 million buyout paid off in a matter of seconds.

:laughing0301:

:rolleyes:

:102:

:icon_cry:

you blame OPEC decisions on Biden?
Really?
1. OPEC and OPEC+ are responding to the situation Stupid Joe created with his "War on Energy"
2. Putin's Whore asks OPEC+ (OPEC + Russia) to pump more oil after Xiden killed the KeystoneXL pipeline and other US energy projects.

High fuel prices is costing me an extra $300 a month, until it gets warm. Maybe more than that, I will have to figure it out exactly. But it is expensive.

Biden and the Democrats are costing Americans billions. High food prices, high energy prices, high cost for housing, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Democrats are bad for the world.

1. OPEC and OPEC+ are responding to the situation Stupid Joe created with his "War on Energy"
2. Putin's Whore asks OPEC+ (OPEC + Russia) to pump more oil after Xiden killed the KeystoneXL pipeline and other US energy projects.

Keystone XL sludge benefits only the Chinese.

Forum List

Back