Oil spikes to 7 year high

We didn't have to rely on opec when we were energy independent during Trump's term....
The US hasn't been energy independent since 2015.
Republicans shit all over that.

December 18, 2015
The United States lifted a 40-year ban on oil exports on Friday, marking a historic shift for the booming US oil industry.

The measure was included in a massive $1.1 trillion spending bill that easily passed Congress and now heads to the desk of President Barack Obama for his signature.

While many Democrats opposed it, some joined Republican lawmakers and major oil companies who lobbied hard for lifting the ban, arguing it would create US jobs and boost the security of Washington's European allies.

April 30, 2020
In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom.

The week before Trump’s phone call with Crown Prince Mohammed, U.S. Republican Senators Kevin Cramer and Dan Sullivan had introduced legislation to remove all U.S. troops, Patriot missiles and anti-missile defense systems from the kingdom unless Saudi Arabia cut oil output.

The US hasn't been energy independent since 2015.
Republicans shit all over that.

December 18, 2015
The United States lifted a 40-year ban on oil exports on Friday, marking a historic shift for the booming US oil industry.

The measure was included in a massive $1.1 trillion spending bill that easily passed Congress and now heads to the desk of President Barack Obama for his signature.

While many Democrats opposed it, some joined Republican lawmakers and major oil companies who lobbied hard for lifting the ban, arguing it would create US jobs and boost the security of Washington's European allies.

April 30, 2020
In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom.

The week before Trump’s phone call with Crown Prince Mohammed, U.S. Republican Senators Kevin Cramer and Dan Sullivan had introduced legislation to remove all U.S. troops, Patriot missiles and anti-missile defense systems from the kingdom unless Saudi Arabia cut oil output.

What a stupid thing for Trump to do.

What a stupid thing for Trump to do.
They're Trump's buddies, the first foreign trip Trump made......................Saudi.

“I love the Saudis,” Trump said when announcing his presidential run at Trump Tower in 2015. “Many are in this building.”
“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million,” Trump told a crowd at an Alabama rally on Aug. 21, 2015, the same day he created four of the entities. “Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

They're Trump's buddies, the first foreign trip Trump made......................Saudi.

“I love the Saudis,” Trump said when announcing his presidential run at Trump Tower in 2015. “Many are in this building.”
“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million,” Trump told a crowd at an Alabama rally on Aug. 21, 2015, the same day he created four of the entities. “Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

Hahaha.. Trump doesn't know the Saudis or what they think of him.

Bet the Saudi's think of Trump the same way as Russia does...........................a useless idiot.

Yes.. They know he's an asshole. The Saudis know and like Americans in general.. They have 70 years experience with American workers and families in the kingdom.

You are righr, keeping gas prices low undermined the democrats money streams

Keeping the ppb too low puts domestic producers out of business. Its stops investment, exploration and drilling.

The democrats plan is to keep oil prices high to make oil companies rich. Thank you for letting us know.

Profit margins in the oil business have remained the same for 2 generations. Hovering around 7%. You are out of your depth.. Don't feel bad .. Trump doesn't know shit from shinola either.

Profit margins in the oil business have remained the same for 2 generations. Hovering around 7%. You are out of your depth.. Don't feel bad .. Trump doesn't know shit from shinola either.
Out of my depth?

Gas at the pump is at a 5 year high. Electricity prices are rising. Europe is in a panic with their energy shortage. Across the entire economy prices are rising.

All because of Democrat policies. Energy is the keystone. It does nobody any good for the Democrats to interfere in energy.

Out of my depth?

Gas at the pump is at a 5 year high. Electricity prices are rising. Europe is in a panic with their energy shortage. Across the entire economy prices are rising.

All because of Democrat policies. Energy is the keystone. It does nobody any good for the Democrats to interfere in energy.

LOLOL.. You're stupid. Keystone only benefits the Chinese owners of tar sands. NONE of that refined product would be sold in the US or pay US taxes.

Last year.. 2020.. demand for gasoline was down world wide. Do you understand why?

Democrats have NOTHING to do with the price of OPEC, WTI or Brent.

LOLOL.. You're stupid. Keystone only benefits the Chinese owners of tar sands. NONE of that refined product would be sold in the US or pay US taxes.

Last year.. 2020.. demand for gasoline was down world wide. Do you understand why?

Democrats have NOTHING to do with the price of OPEC, WTI or Brent.
Keystone, pipeline jobs across the usa.
Keystone, at the least storage and terminal jobs.
Keystone, transportation fees, across the length of the pipeline as well an in the tankers.

Keystone was shutdown by democrats, now whoever was going to process that oil must find a new source. That cost money and effects the world market for oil which we are a part of.

We can discuss all the rules and regulations the democrats are implementing. Which effects the market.

We can talk about leases they will no longer grant.

The idea that democrats policies do not effect oil prices is pure bullshit.

Trump kept the price of oil low, something the democrats must be too stupid to know how to do.

After all, you make it apparent that democrats know nothing about oil.

Keystone, pipeline jobs across the usa.
Keystone, at the least storage and terminal jobs.
Keystone, transportation fees, across the length of the pipeline as well an in the tankers.

Keystone was shutdown by democrats, now whoever was going to process that oil must find a new source. That cost money and effects the world market for oil which we are a part of.

We can discuss all the rules and regulations the democrats are implementing. Which effects the market.

We can talk about leases they will no longer grant.

The idea that democrats policies do not effect oil prices is pure bullshit.

Trump kept the price of oil low, something the democrats must be too stupid to know how to do.

After all, you make it apparent that democrats know nothing about oil.

Keystone has unused pipeline capacity all over the midwest and has abandoned refineries that were refitted to handle tar sand sludge.

Trump had NOTHING to do with the ppb.

Forum List

Back