Oil Soars After Arab Oil Ministers Turn Biden Down Again, Refusing to Open Oil Taps

It's se
It's semantics. The US uses 20 million bpd and has never produced more than 13 million bpd.
They won't turn up the taps and reduce the price.
That makes no sense.
Although they do remember when trump chortled how the USA was self sufficient an didnt need the Arabs.
It's payback time. Thank you Donny.

It's se
It's semantics. The US uses 20 million bpd and has never produced more than 13 million bpd.

The US has exported more than imported. You were provided a factual link

Shut your lying piehole, asshole or I'll post it again

So a glut exists and what does Biden and his handlers do as soon as they get into office? Cease drilling on Federal Lands (eventually lifted by a Court), stop fracking, Killed Keystone, restricting access to Energy resources to Alaska and the Continental Outer Shelf….. all of these activities led to lower energy prices and less dependence on foreign energy???? How?

“Biden’s runaway drilling approvals are a spectacular failure of climate leadership,” said Taylor McKinnon at the Center for Biological Diversity. “Avoiding catastrophic climate change requires ending new fossil fuel extraction, but Biden is racing in the opposite direction.”

Keystone is still operational and has nothing to do with US oil production. It was the new discovery in the Permian Basin that put US production up to the 13 mbd mark.

The US has exported more than imported. You were provided a factual link

Shut your lying piehole, asshole or I'll post it again
Your link is crap. We import from Mexico, canada, Venezuela and now Russia.. with very small amounts from OPEC. Our exports have never exceeded the 8 million bpd we import.

“Biden’s runaway drilling approvals are a spectacular failure of climate leadership,” said Taylor McKinnon at the Center for Biological Diversity. “Avoiding catastrophic climate change requires ending new fossil fuel extraction, but Biden is racing in the opposite direction.”

Keystone is still operational and has nothing to do with US oil production. It was the new discovery in the Permian Basin that put US production up to the 13 mbd mark.
I can't believe that it's been ten years and these jackasses still don't know anything about keystone XL.

Joe hampers US production, then begs Islamos and Putin for oil.

A real President would make US production easier and create US jobs and energy independence.

The Biden administration has been pressing U.S. allies in the Arab world to increase production in hopes of holding down fuel prices and perhaps tempering inflation. The price of oil is up more than 24 percent since the start of the year.
Let’s Go Brandon!
That's a shame, Biden did say Pwetty Pwease.

They won't turn up the taps and reduce the price.
That makes no sense.
Although they do remember when trump chortled how the USA was self sufficient an didnt need the Arabs.
It's payback time. Thank you Donny.
The Saudis are out of spare capacity. You should have known that 2 years ago. They're not the swing producer anymore.

The Saudis are out of spare capacity. You should have known that 2 years ago. They're not the swing producer anymore.
And you'd have inside knowledge of that.
You wouldn't know if I was crawling up your leg.

It's all fabrications to hate Biden yet you think I will buy that. Grow up.

Not oil. America runs on oil. We export Natural Gas and refined petroleum products
How DARE you challenge alternative facts. How DARE YOU.

A real President would make US production easier and create US jobs and energy independence.

The Biden administration has been pressing U.S. allies in the Arab world to increase production in hopes of holding down fuel prices and perhaps tempering inflation. The price of oil is up more than 24 percent since the start of the year.
Let’s Go Brandon!
Why doesn't Trump and Kushner ask the Saudis to increase oil production for our country, the two of them were in bed with the Saudis and it could help their/our country and citizens?

Let’s Go Brandon!
This was planned. Biden asking OPEC to do that was just cover to keep the price of Oil high.

OPEC, Russia and China want Biden to stay right where he is serving their interests at the expense of America and the rest of The World like Biden has always done from day one since he became a Senator "200" years ago.

And you'd have inside knowledge of that.
You wouldn't know if I was crawling up your leg.

It's all fabrications to hate Biden yet you think I will buy that. Grow up.
Jesus, you don't need inside knowledge for this information. Most Americans don't know anything about the oil business or middle east.

This was planned. Biden asking OPEC to do that was just cover to keep the price of Oil high.

OPEC, Russia and China want Biden to stay right where he is serving their interests at the expense of America and the rest of The World like Biden has always done from day one since he became a Senator "200" years ago.
Do you know the Saudi oil minister? They are raising production to 13 million bpd.

Forum List

Back