Oil companies right now have 9,000 leases they can drill on. Why are they not drilling?

Not even close
You will have to show me

Sorry about that. I forgot for a minute you were a leftist. You can't do anything on your own. Here ya go, it's part of it.

Sorry about that. I forgot for a minute you were a leftist. You can't do anything on your own. Here ya go, it's part of it.

And?

Could it be that Xiden is voiding many of those leases?
Or could it be that at a lower sale price the cost of lifting the petroleum is too great?
Oh, wait, maybe it's the anti-fracking legislation thrown up in liberal states?
No, surely it's the unwillingness of people to work at dirty jobs?
I won't any more time on the list because if dawn has not yet come to Marblehead it is, indeed, a dark day for America.

If you are okay with her "probably inappropriate" showers with her dad, that's a value call you can make.
I know that if I had done anything like that with our daughter, my German DNA bride would have done a "bobbitt" on me and fed it to the dogs. <not kidding>

Maybe she's looking back and making a comment which is designed to be humorous or something.

The problem here is that people want to find something that fits their agenda.

Maybe she's looking back and making a comment which is designed to be humorous or something.
The problem here is that people want to find something that fits their agenda.
Yeah okay. The NYT and FBI and many other journalists think there is a real story there, but you don't.
I wouldn't talk about "agendas" when you can't handle the simple facts.
Her words "probably inappropriate" say it all, she knows, she was there.
We'll see where this goes over time...

1655342867965.png

Yeah okay. The NYT and FBI and many other journalists think there is a real story there, but you don't.
I wouldn't talk about "agendas" when you can't handle the simple facts.
Her words "probably inappropriate" say it all, she knows, she was there.
We'll see where this goes over time...

View attachment 658543

There's a story there regardless of whether there's a diary or not.

"The New York Times Publishes Fake News on Obama Birth Certificate"

The New York Times thought there was a story with the clearly and obviously fake birth certificate...

But oh, if the NYT looks into something, and it's convenient for you, it must be true. If they say Trump is a liar, oh, they're just part of the media and bad and always liars. I know how it works.

A stolen diary is under the jurisdiction of local authorities, not a national security issue requiring a national investigation agency like the FBI. The Communists have turned the FBI into their very own political organization to carry out their will, especially against political foes.
WTF?
It was PRESIDENTIAL Candidates family, that's always a national security issue, moron.

No, that's the Communists way of justice. In the US, every citizen is considered innocent until proven guilty. I know how much you Communists hate that system, but that's the way it's been since the founding of this country.
Sure, try to convince the Clinton's that's the way the US justice is doled out.

There's a story there regardless of whether there's a diary or not.
But oh, if the NYT looks into something, and it's convenient for you, it must be true. If they say Trump is a liar, oh, they're just part of the media and bad and always liars. I know how it works.
The NYT is only one news outlet covering the story.
I gave you several links and copies of several pages of the diary.
Who are you going to believe? Pedo Joe or your lying eyes?
You didn't address the FBI looking for Ashley's "stolen" diary. Why is the FBI after that diary if its not real?
You didn't really address the "probably inappropriate" showers. Oh well, that's okay in Germany?!

You deny the diary, and the showers, accepting the child molester in the WH as your president.
If those are your values, those are your values. As for me...
2024 can't come fast enough...

Yet, Republicans claim they need more leases on Federal land to bring down gas prices

No, they claim we need more production, be it from new leases, new permits, or easing of regulatory red tape.

Unlike progressives, we look at the end result we want, not how much money can we throw at the problem.

ESG and new EPA regulations. Same reason Biden shut down The Harley Plant in PA and shut down all Harley production in The US except for their infernal electric motorcycle production.

Leases are no good if you get punished for trying to drill for oil on them.

WTF?
It was PRESIDENTIAL Candidates family, that's always a national security issue, moron.

You don't know the difference between a presidential candidates family and their personal belongings? No, their personal artifacts are not a national security issue you moron. It was supposedly theft. Theft is handled by local authorities.

The NYT is only one news outlet covering the story.
I gave you several links and copies of several pages of the diary.
Who are you going to believe? Pedo Joe or your lying eyes?
You didn't address the FBI looking for Ashley's "stolen" diary. Why is the FBI after that diary if its not real?
You didn't really address the "probably inappropriate" showers. Oh well, that's okay in Germany?!

You deny the diary, and the showers, accepting the child molester in the WH as your president.
If those are your values, those are your values. As for me...
2024 can't come fast enough...

So, if I see the birth certificate that Obama's half brother made up, I should believe my own eyes?

Say she lost her diary, and say someone has picked it up, that doesn't mean what you're seeing is that diary, does it?

Also, even if this is the diary, it doesn't show the president is a "child molester".

Clutching at straws every step of the way. But you don't care. You want to attack Biden no matter what.

So, if I see the birth certificate that Obama's half brother made up, I should believe my own eyes?
Say she lost her diary, and say someone has picked it up, that doesn't mean what you're seeing is that diary, does it?
Also, even if this is the diary, it doesn't show the president is a "child molester".
Clutching at straws every step of the way. But you don't care. You want to attack Biden no matter what.
1. I already said that since Obama's mom is a US citizen, why does his birth certificate even matter?
2. Maybe space aliens made the whole Ashley diary thing up? You're brilliant!
3. On the other hand, the diary was left behind by Ashley, finders keepers,
4. Do women need to be believed? Only if they're accusing Republicans?
The pages published by the National File contain this line, “Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma.”
“Hyper-sexualized @ a young age,” the page reads. “What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the (last name’s) house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with (another female); I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn’t suppose to be.”

1. I already said that since Obama's mom is a US citizen, why does his birth certificate even matter?
2. Maybe space aliens made the whole Ashley diary thing up? You're brilliant!
3. On the other hand, the diary was left behind by Ashley, finders keepers,
4. Do women need to be believed? Only if they're accusing Republicans?
The pages published by the National File contain this line, “Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma.”
“Hyper-sexualized @ a young age,” the page reads. “What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the (last name’s) house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with (another female); I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn’t suppose to be.”

1) Yeah, why does his birth ceritificate matter? Don't ask me, ask the people (Republicans) who used it (clutching at straws) in order to attack Obama.

2) Maybe, maybe, maybe. Problem is there are a lot of maybes out there. What do you KNOW? Not what you think, not what someone has told you. What do you know?

Not much. You don't know if what you've seen is Ashley's diary, that's for sure. You WANT TO BELIEVE, which is something entirely different. It might be her diary, but you don't know it.

3) No, it's not "finders keepers". If I find a park bench which was "left behind", is it mine? Or if I find a car parked on the street, finders keepers? Nope.

Kids have showers with their parents when they're young. It DOES NOT EQUATE TO PEDOPHILIA for fuck's sake.

You don't know the difference between a presidential candidates family and their personal belongings? No, their personal artifacts are not a national security issue you moron.
You're a fucking idiot.
YES, they are you dumbass.
People aren't going to blackmail you over a coffeemaker.
They will for something personal.
It was supposedly theft. Theft is handled by local authorities.
You're FOS.

1) Maybe, maybe, maybe. Problem is there are a lot of maybes out there. What do you KNOW? Not what you think, not what someone has told you. What do you know?
Not much. You don't know if what you've seen is Ashley's diary, that's for sure. You WANT TO BELIEVE, which is something entirely different. It might be her diary, but you don't know it.
2) No, it's not "finders keepers". If I find a park bench which was "left behind", is it mine? Or if I find a car parked on the street, finders keepers? Nope.
Kids have showers with their parents when they're young. It DOES NOT EQUATE TO PEDOPHILIA for fuck's sake.
1. There is no "maybe". if you read the links.

2. Ashley left the diary...its a long story...
Read the entire diary here
Is 13 too young to have showers with dad? Or is that really "inappropriate"?

3. You skipped right over Pedo Joe's other sexual assault

Forum List

Back