Oil companies right now have 9,000 leases they can drill on. Why are they not drilling?

You're a fucking idiot.
YES, they are you dumbass.
People aren't going to blackmail you over a coffeemaker.
They will for something personal.

You're FOS.

Bullshit. So what are you trying to tell me, that Dementia would sell out the country to get back his daughters diary? So what's in this diary about Joe that's so personal he would be willing to do that? Must be something really really sicko.

If that was the case the best way to find who has it would allow them to try and blackmail Dementia. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the fact he's using our federal agencies for personal reasons like any other Nazi would do.

Bullshit. So what are you trying to tell me, that Dementia would sell out the country to get back his daughters diary?
WTF?
How?
So what's in this diary about Joe that's so personal he would be willing to do that? Must be something really really sicko.
Sure, when is the "bombshell" going to drop?
If that was the case the best way to find who has it would allow them to try and blackmail Dementia. It has nothing to do with that.
Sure.
It has to do with the fact he's using our federal agencies for personal reasons like any other Nazi would do.
Sure, like Trump.

WTF?
How?

Sure, when is the "bombshell" going to drop?

Sure.

Sure, like Trump.

So give us an example. When did Trump ever use our national security agencies for personal matters not related to his job? I don't know how he would sellout his country, you're the one who made the claim of blackmail. Are you sure you know what blackmail even is?

So give us an example. When did Trump ever use our national security agencies for personal matters not related to his job? I don't know how he would sellout his country, you're the one who made the claim of blackmail. Are you sure you know what blackmail even is?
I'm waiting for Xiden to nominate Terry McAuliff or Stacy Abrams or Rahm Emanuel as Director of the FBI.
Why hide that its a democrat Gestapo?

1. There is no "maybe". if you read the links.

2. Ashley left the diary...its a long story...
Read the entire diary here
Is 13 too young to have showers with dad? Or is that really "inappropriate"?

3. You skipped right over Pedo Joe's other sexual assault

No maybes if you BELIEVE what people are telling you.

From wikipedia

"Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event. However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault."

No maybes if you BELIEVE what people are telling you.

From wikipedia

"Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event. However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault."
Ok, skip Tara, but not Ashley

Ashley left the diary...its a long story...

Ok, skip Tara, but not Ashley

Ashley left the diary...its a long story...

The first article doesn't say much.

The second is just a claim that this is the diary

And it doesn't say anything about a 13 year old having a shower

Start noticing strong Republican areas have gas for way cheaper. Start noticing. It's all rigged.

The first article doesn't say much.
The second is just a claim that this is the diary
And it doesn't say anything about a 13 year old having a shower
The first article explains how the diary went from Ashley to Project Veritas, who needs to verify the items, like Ashley's age while showering with Joe. My main point is confirmed in the following link, which you seem to dispute. Whether at 13, 10, 7, or 4, it's inappropriate and disgusting.

Ashley Biden ‘recalled ‘showers w/ my dad [Joe from Scranton] (probably not appropriate)’​

Posted on 1, June 17, 2022 | Leave a comment

Q: At what age should a Dad stop having showers with his daughter?
A: It is not appropriate to have showers with your daughter at any age.
1655544814017.png

The first article explains how the diary went from Ashley to Project Veritas, who needs to verify the items, like Ashley's age while showering with Joe. My main point is confirmed in the following link, which you seem to dispute. Whether at 13, 10, 7, or 4, it's inappropriate and disgusting.

Ashley Biden ‘recalled ‘showers w/ my dad [Joe from Scranton] (probably not appropriate)’​

Posted on 1, June 17, 2022 | Leave a comment

Q: At what age should a Dad stop having showers with his daughter?
A: It is not appropriate to have showers with your daughter at any age.
View attachment 659346

Yes, it explains, but it doesn't PROVE. It's saying stuff, do I believe or not is the only question. do you believe everything you read on the internet?

As for the second thing, it again says NOTHING. A person writing in their diary something that doesn't mention an age at all.

Yes, it explains, but it doesn't PROVE. It's saying stuff, do I believe or not is the only question. do you believe everything you read on the internet?
As for the second thing, it again says NOTHING. A person writing in their diary something that doesn't mention an age at all.
If Ashley wrote things she experienced in her diary, to most of us that is proof. Why would she lie?
I agree that in a court of law it would not PROVE anything without Ashely's testimony.
But after the democrat's "Russia Collusion" hoax, with zero proof, Ashley's diary is more than enough "proof" to accuse Joe Biden of a disgusting crime.
Who is to say that a Republican congress wouldn't subpoena Ashley to get to the truth?

If Ashley wrote things she experienced in her diary, to most of us that is proof. Why would she lie?
I agree that in a court of law it would not PROVE anything without Ashely's testimony.
But after the democrat's "Russia Collusion" hoax, with zero proof, Ashley's diary is more than enough "proof" to accuse Joe Biden of a disgusting crime.
Who is to say that a Republican congress wouldn't subpoena Ashley to get to the truth?

"If"....

A big "If".
Problem here is you are BELIEVING. You want to believe and it's convenient for you to believe.

What do you actually KNOW? Not much.

Maybe they'll find out the truth later. I don't know what it is now, you don't know what is now. The difference is you're trying to make your version the truth.

"If"....
A big "If".
Problem here is you are BELIEVING. You want to believe and it's convenient for you to believe.
What do you actually KNOW? Not much.
Maybe they'll find out the truth later. I don't know what it is now, you don't know what is now. The difference is you're trying to make your version the truth.
Actually a very teeny-tiny "if"...
Who else would write in Ashley's diary, duh?
The FBI is even after it to protect Pedo Joe. Does that prove its real? Hell yes it does.
Maybe we need the new GOP congress to subpoena Ashley to confirm if a crime was committed?
Then they could impeach Joe for the criminal he is.
1655566656030.png

Actually a very teeny-tiny "if"...
Who else would write in Ashley's diary, duh?
The FBI is even after it to protect Pedo Joe. Does that prove its real? Hell yes it does.
Maybe we need the new GOP congress to subpoena Ashley to confirm if a crime was committed?
Then they could impeach Joe for the criminal he is.
View attachment 659439

Who would make Obama's "birth certificate"? Reality is it isn't difficult to find people who will fake things.

So if the FBI goes after Trump, it must be real then?

Who would make Obama's "birth certificate"? Reality is it isn't difficult to find people who will fake things.
So if the FBI goes after Trump, it must be real then?
Oh stop with Obama's birth certificate, that has nothing to do with Pedo Joe.
The FBI is the democrat's Gestapo. Not news.
Ashley's diary is real or the FBI wouldn't be after it.
We apparently have very different value systems.
1655595426025.png

Oh stop with Obama's birth certificate, that has nothing to do with Pedo Joe.
The FBI is the democrat's Gestapo. Not news.
Ashley's diary is real or the FBI wouldn't be after it.
We apparently have very different value systems.
View attachment 659588
Stop with the "Pedo Joe" bullshit. You haven't proven he's a pedo, your best "evidence" is some "diary" which makes some comment to a girl having showers with her dad at no specific age.

Fuck me you're clutching at straws. It's getting boring.

Seems they want to slow supply with demand going up that mean Cha ching. More record prices.

So why sit on these leases and not drill.

Oh yeah they have billions of reason not to.
You are a fucking moron.. Just because they have a lease does not mean they can drill..

A lease allows them to do exploratory drilling with Biden's approval. It does not allow them to extract. That takes a drilling permit for production wells. That list is now in the 5,000 range and have been held up for over 16 months..

You left tards are disingenuous ass hats. Having a lease is just one step and you fucks are stopping things at every point where a new permit is required. Increased prices for the permits, Environmental regulations that make some permits worthless.. and the list goes on and on...

Face it... You people are worthless fucks...

Last edited:
Bullshit. So what are you trying to tell me, that Dementia would sell out the country to get back his daughters diary? So what's in this diary about Joe that's so personal he would be willing to do that? Must be something really really sicko.

If that was the case the best way to find who has it would allow them to try and blackmail Dementia. It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the fact he's using our federal agencies for personal reasons like any other Nazi would do.
Joe Biden sexually abused his daughter.. That is why the FBI wanted the original copy of the diary. It is blackmail material. The only way to make it useless is to make it all public. That would destroy democrats and the Biden administration, but it must occur. Dementia Joe is in deep trouble. No one can get him out of this mess and it is a major national security issue..

Stop with the "Pedo Joe" bullshit. You haven't proven he's a pedo, your best "evidence" is some "diary" which makes some comment to a girl having showers with her dad at no specific age.
Fuck me you're clutching at straws. It's getting boring.
Not "some diary", Ashley Biden's diary.
A father taking a shower with his daughter is sick at any age.
We just disagree on Ashley's molestation.
The FBI wouldn't be after "some diary" now would they.
1655596614149.png

Forum List

Back