White house tried to get ahead of the wheat shortage a month ago. With special loans and incentives for farmers to plant wheat.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

But I'm sad that most united states farmers are going to plant soybeans. Instead of wheat.

Even though I have seen alot of winter wheat.

But I'm sad that most united states farmers are going to plant soybeans. Instead of wheat.

Even though I have seen alot of winter wheat.

They require basically the same set up as far as equipment and a great many farmers do the winter wheat and then the soybeans. I am not sure why it makes you "sad". If anything, you should be sad that people are planting corn instead of wheat and or soy since corn pays less per acre than either wheat or soy.

How about lowering the price of diesel for their tractors, Joe?!

They require basically the same set up as far as equipment and a great many farmers do the winter wheat and then the soybeans. I am not sure why it makes you "sad". If anything, you should be sad that people are planting corn instead of wheat and or soy since corn pays less per acre than either wheat or soy.
Now you have done gone and done it.....You tried explaining something to a useful idiot. ;)

Spot on about corn.

A corn header is nothing like what is used to harvest wheat.
Neither is the planter.

Why won't farmers grow wheat on their own? Too expensive, not enough profit since cheap wheat is imported, Biden's green new deal puts restrictions on farmers? Why is the freaking Country falling apart with shortages on everything?

Forum List

Back