Ohio gov. signs bill requiring women to cremate or bury aborted fetus

I don't know about this one...

“Ohio gov. signs bill requiring women to cremate or bury aborted fetus”

Such is the reprehensible, authoritarian right.

This measure is as cruel as it is unwarranted, a bad faith law intended to intimidate women and prevent them from exercising their right to privacy.

Conservatives seek only to increase the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Unconstitutional

Requiring to bury a dead body is not unconditional
This is an undo burden and therefore unconstitutional.

Does the law require people who have surgery to dispose of any waste?
yes and its part of the bill,,

So...are you saying that when a person has surgery to remove a tumor, that tumor must be buried or cremated with the appropriate costs, paid for by the patient? That's in the bill?
is that the question asked or the answer I gave?? if you had a brain you would know medical waste needs to be cremated/incinerated,,,

you dont know these simple things because youre so obsessed that murdering children needs to be allowed,,,

Cremated is not the same as incinerated (something you child abusers don't understand). What does the bill call for?
explain the difference,,

Easy. Cremation is treated like a burial. Cost is between 4000 and 7000 (according to this site). Incineration is nothing more than burning it. It's done with a lot of medical waste, en masse. The cost is not passed on to the patient. Why does the bill call for cremation, rather than incineration? Why unlike any other medical procedure, does the patient have to pay for it? It's a pretty blatant attempt for you child abusers make it impossible for poor women (those who can least afford more children, who are least able to go to another state for the procedure) to have an abortion.
you really cant be that stupid,, OH wait its you,,,

all med waste costs are passed on to the patient just like when I get an oil change and the cost of disposal of the old oil is passed on to me,,,

The cost the patient incurs is low - between $15 - $75, average around $35. Again. Cremation is 3000-7000. Why does the bill state cremation rather than incineration?
prove thats what they will be charged,,,

Unconstitutional

So...are you saying that when a person has surgery to remove a tumor, that tumor must be buried or cremated with the appropriate costs, paid for by the patient? That's in the bill?
is that the question asked or the answer I gave?? if you had a brain you would know medical waste needs to be cremated/incinerated,,,

you dont know these simple things because youre so obsessed that murdering children needs to be allowed,,,

Cremated is not the same as incinerated (something you child abusers don't understand). What does the bill call for?
explain the difference,,

Easy. Cremation is treated like a burial. Cost is between 4000 and 7000 (according to this site). Incineration is nothing more than burning it. It's done with a lot of medical waste, en masse. The cost is not passed on to the patient. Why does the bill call for cremation, rather than incineration? Why unlike any other medical procedure, does the patient have to pay for it? It's a pretty blatant attempt for you child abusers make it impossible for poor women (those who can least afford more children, who are least able to go to another state for the procedure) to have an abortion.

all med waste costs are passed on to the patient just like when I get an oil change and the cost of disposal of the old oil is passed on to me,,,

The cost the patient incurs is low - between $15 - $75, average around $35. Again. Cremation is 3000-7000. Why does the bill state cremation rather than incineration?

FALSE.

Cremation in Pennsylvania costs from 695-1295. Nowhere near $3000-$7000

Unconstitutional

explain the difference,,

and besides wouldnt you want your dead child to get a proper sending off better than being dumped in a trash can???

If cremation is chosen as the form of disposal then the remains must either be placed in a "grave, crypt, or niche" or scattered in a "dignified manner."

Medical incineration is done by the box, not by individual components.

No other surgical material is treated in this way. I wonder how miscarriages will be treated?

If cremation is chosen as the form of disposal then the remains must either be placed in a "grave, crypt, or niche" or scattered in a "dignified manner."

No other surgical material is treated in this way. I wonder how miscarriages will be treated?
that all depends on how much you care about your dead child,,

Unconstitutional

explain the difference,,

FALSE.

Cremation in Pennsylvania costs from 695-1295. Nowhere near $3000-$7000

TRUE.

Ohio - 2000-4000.

both my father and my wifes father are in cardboard boxs and my wifes dad is still in the closet,,

Unconstitutional

explain the difference,,

and besides wouldnt you want your dead child to get a proper sending off better than being dumped in a trash can???

I would let the woman make the decision as to how she wishes to handle it. That is appropriate don't you think?

both my father and my wifes father are in cardboard boxs and my wifes dad is still in the closet,,

Good for you. It's fantastic that you are allowed that choice. It's highly personal and no one else's business.

Unconstitutional

explain the difference,,

I would let the woman make the decision as to how she wishes to handle it. That is appropriate don't you think?
well considering she just murdered her child I would say her decision making is a little off,,,

Good for you. It's fantastic that you are allowed that choice. It's highly personal and no one else's business.
that wasnt my choice,, my dad was an asshole and as far as I was concerned he could have been thrown in a landfill,,

The bill requires the woman to pay for the disposal of the fetal remains. What's the problem? Would abortion fanatics rather dump the remains in the garbage? If you take a pet to a veterinarian facility to be put down the facility will release the body to you or charge you for the disposal which is usually by cremation. Vet facilities even offer to collect the ashes. Shouldn't humans be afforded the same consideration?

My friends had a miscarriage. The child's remains were cremated and the ashes scattered at sea off the pier.

My friends had a miscarriage. The child's remains were cremated and the ashes scattered at sea off the pier.

By their choice, right?

“Ohio gov. signs bill requiring women to cremate or bury aborted fetus”

Such is the reprehensible, authoritarian right.

This measure is as cruel as it is unwarranted, a bad faith law intended to intimidate women and prevent them from exercising their right to privacy.

Conservatives seek only to increase the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.
It has more to do with them thinking what they are doing

that wasnt my choice,, my dad was an asshole and as far as I was concerned he could have been thrown in a landfill,,

Let's cut being snarky for a moment. Why? Why not simply do what you wish with them? My father was cremated, and buried. When my mother dies, she wants to be cremated and have her ashes scattered in a certain place. When I die - cremation and scattering. My friend's family has all her family member's ashes scattered on a particular mountain. Why keep them in your closet if you don't like them?

By their choice, right?
Yes. Because it was a CHILD. Children do not become medical waste by declaration.

Let's cut being snarky for a moment. Why? Why not simply do what you wish with them? My father was cremated, and buried. When my mother dies, she wants to be cremated and have her ashes scattered in a certain place. When I die - cremation and scattering. My friend's family has all her family member's ashes scattered on a particular mountain. Why keep them in your closet if you don't like them?
as I said,, a women that just murdered her own child isnt a good decision maker,,,

Forum List

Back