Ohhhhh. We've been depleting young kids O2 levels. OMG......JAMA says so. Top pediatric journal

Folks this is really horrible. Kids hould never have been masked like a lot said. Another Fauci disaster to humanity

Did you actually read any of your link?

Findings In this cohort study of 47 infants and young children in Italy, wearing surgical face masks for 30 minutes was not associated with changes in respiratory parameters or clinical signs of respiratory distress.

Meaning These findings suggest that the use of surgical masks among children may be promoted during the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic, especially in view of the reopening of schools.

Conclusions and Relevance This cohort study among infants and young children in Italy found that the use of facial masks was not associated with significant changes in Sao2 or Petco2, including among children aged 24 months and younger.

You might want to check before you post a link that says the opposite of your thread premise. :lol:

Folks this is really horrible. Kids hould never have been masked like a lot said. Another Fauci disaster to humanity

Findings In this cohort study of 47 infants and young children in Italy, wearing surgical face masks for 30 minutes was not associated with changes in respiratory parameters or clinical signs of respiratory distress.

Meaning These findings suggest that the use of surgical masks among children may be promoted during the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic, especially in view of the reopening of schools.

Conclusions and Relevance This cohort study among infants and young children in Italy found that the use of facial masks was not associated with significant changes in Sao2 or Petco2, including among children aged 24 months and younger.

You might want to check before you post a link that says the opposite of your thread premise. :lol:

God you should feel like a real ass hole.....lolol

This is why you slaved to a boss your whole life and why I didn't

Do you understand that posting new links in no way changes the fact that you created a thread in which your OP link contradicted your premise? ;)

• Banned

Do you understand that posting new links in no way changes the fact that you created a thread in which your OP link contradicted your premise? ;)
It did not fool. Masks are dangerous you fool. Again, this is why you are a slave to an alarm clock.

The OP is correct, you look like an idiot. JAMA says you suck......lolol

Now get away from me so others can post. Your time is up.
BTw. Never seen you before. How are you?...I made a huge mistake.....................This was meant for Badlands not this board...lol

Sorry about that. I deleted my responses

Could a mod move this to Badlands....thanks....My bad

It did not fool. Masks are dangerous you fool. Again, this is why you are a slave to an alarm clock.

The OP is correct, you look like an idiot. JAMA says you suck......lolol

Now get away from me so others can post. Your time is up.
BTw. Never seen you before. How are you?...I made a huge mistake.....................This was meant for Badlands not this board...lol

Sorry about that. I deleted my responses

Could a mod move this to Badlands....thanks....My bad

Well hell, if this should have been a badlands thread, it's a completely different dynamic! :D

I've been on the board a long time, but I don't post all that much. :)

Forum List

Back