Walmart introduces new, discounted insulin

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Cheapskates who were bitchin and whinin about the high price of insulin have less room to complain as the world's most tremendous retail has launched a new insulin brand that will provide unbelievable savings.

Leftards wanted price controls which always fail, but the Free Market has come through.

The reason prices are so high is because of Capitalism and Orange man.

First of all, no one should be Orange, it's simply not natural.

Secondly, everything should be free as government gives us all that we need.

You know, like North Korea. You don't see high prices in North Korea, do you?

Duh!

They always have sold real insulin very cheap despite the claims by many. People don't like real insulin though so this is just another step they won't get credit for.

They always have sold real insulin very cheap despite the claims by many. People don't like real insulin though so this is just another step they won't get credit for.
I hear that the cheap insulin is just another Bill Gates scheme to inject people with his RNA.

That way, everyone will begin to look short and Geeky and cheat on their wives incessantly and try to befriend pedophiles like Epstein to win a Nobel Prize.

Next thing you know you will be coming up with schemes, like blocking out all sun light from the planet.

Even the discounted prices are disgraceful. Paying for insulin is a tax on sick people. Shocking.
You're right, of course.

Only healthy people should have to pay for medication.............er.................................um..........................................................yea.

Even the discounted prices are disgraceful. Paying for insulin is a tax on sick people. Shocking.
You're right, of course.

Only healthy people should have to pay for medication.............er.................................um..........................................................yea.
Well that is what is happening now in the US. You do understand the principles of insurance dont you ?

You're right, of course.

Well that is what is happening now in the US. You do understand the principles of insurance dont you ?
I understand. America elected democrats all across the country, but Orange still man bad and keeping everything bad.

Besides, January 6th, so what can be done?

You're right, of course.

Besides, January 6th, so what can be done?
c17.png

1625061960418.png

gitmo.jpg

Last edited:
Cheapskates who were bitchin and whinin about the high price of insulin have less room to complain as the world's most tremendous retail has launched a new insulin brand that will provide unbelievable savings.

Leftards wanted price controls which always fail, but the Free Market has come through.

Something's odd, here…

The insulin will cost about $73 per vial or about $86 for a package of prefilled insulin pens.

The insulin I currently use costs me about $10/vial out-of-pocket. I understand that the full price is about ten times that, with my insurance picking up the other $90. This is name-brand Humulin N insulin.

During a period when I was without insurance for a several months, I was getting my insulin from WalMart. What they were selling, over-the-counter, with a full price of $25/vial, is Novilin-N subbranded with the ReliOn brand. That was from late last year, until early this year. Not far into this year, I got my insurance back, and am back to only paying $10 out of pocket per vial for my insulin. Has insulin really gone up so sharply, since then, that WalMart no longer offers the Relion-subbranded insulin for $25/vial?

By that broken logic, paying for food, or paying for housing, or paying for transportation, or paying for anything else that one needs, is a tax on people who need these things.

I know that you're a worthless parasite, who thinks you should get your living for “free”, (hence your shameful thread boasting about all the “free” benefits you're getting at the expense of others, as a reward for taking such poor care of yourself as to render yourself a crippled amputee), but here in The Real Worlds, grownups are expected to work to earn their livings, and pay for their own needs.

I hear that the cheap insulin is just another Bill Gates scheme to inject people with his RNA.

That way, everyone will begin to look short and Geeky and cheat on their wives incessantly and try to befriend pedophiles like Epstein to win a Nobel Prize.

Next thing you know you will be coming up with schemes, like blocking out all sun light from the planet.

The problem has always been that when people talk about "insulin" skyrocketing, they are really talking about the latest and greatest analogs, not insulin itself. The real deal is pretty cheap even at cash prices at places like Walmart. The real deal, however, can be squirrelly which is why the analogs have been developed that have different desirable characteristics like fast acting or longer lasting. You don't much hear of people dying from insulin OD's. My dad said when he was growing up that was more common as people would go into shock due to a plummet or spike in glucose even after they took a shot and unless there was someone there who knew what to do, they would die.

Forum List

Back